1/1

I would do anything to keep you safe

Taehyung laid on the cold cement and he was alone in the dark room. The only source of light was a small window on the wall. He tried to breathe properly when he tried to sit down. He grunted in pain and held his aching stomach. He was in a bad shape. His lips bled and a little bit swollen from the fight, his eyes red and his left eye was blue and swollen and it hurt. His face also showed some cuts. And the worst was his stomach. It ing hurt. His father beat him on his gut over and over in these past three days. He hadn’t eat anything since that day. The day where his father found them in Jungkook’s room. Their last day of seeing each other. Taehyung would never see him anymore. Their father already parted them apart. But he didn’t know what their father did to Jungkook. He never knew. And he desperately wanted to know how Jungkook condition now. He walked limply to the door and hit the door with his fist weakly.

“Please… let me go… let me see him…” the tears started to form in his eyes and his voice was hoarse.

But no answers.

Taehyung slumped down to the cold cement again and cried harder. He buried his face into his arms and his mind kept screaming Jungkook’s name, praying and hoping he would be alright.

He should have listened to Jungkook that day. But, he just loved his younger brother so much. He loved Jungkook more than a brother to him. He had this feeling since he watched Jungkook turned into a handsome young man. He always had been possessive to Jungkook. And Taehyung forced Jungkook that night… to make love to him. Jungkook tried hard to stop him that night but Taehyung was so and he couldn’t help himself. He didn’t hear Jungkook’s cries and sobs. He only cared of himself. Until suddenly, their father barged in and glared at them. Jungkook was a crying mess beneath him and Taehyung got up abruptly. His father quickly grabbed him and punched him and kicked him. when he turned around to start beating Jungkook, Taehyung begged his father, that he couldn’t hurt Jungkook. Because, it was all his fault. He said to his father that he would do all of the punishment for Jungkook. He wanted Jungkook be safe. He didn’t wanted Jungkook to get hurt. He would do anything as long as his father didn’t hurt Jungkook.

So, here he was. In the dark room without no lights, and no supplies. His father would always come inside and punched him and kicked him and abused him in three times a day or maybe more. But Taehyung didn’t care. He didn’t care about himself now. he cared about Jungkook now.

He didn’t know what happen to Jungkook. And he wished that Jungkook was alright.

It’s okay for Taehyung to take this punishment. He would do anything to keep Jungkook safe. He would do anything to keep Jungkook alright. He would take all of the punishment. It was alright for him as long as Jungkook was okay. Even it took his life away.