one

porch swing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: this follows the preview so be sure to read that to get a better understanding of this chapter. 

-

It took a while for Sana to start talking, and once she did Wonpil wished she hadn't. Her voice was quite. She still had her head down and the words that Wonpil wished he never had to hear from the girl sitting beside him came out of said girl's mouth. "Let's break up."

His mouth went dry as he took in the words that came out his lover's mouth. He thought he was dreaming, that he was having a nightmare. But, when he pinched himself on the arm, he felt the pain and realized that it was real. The love of his life really had said the words he always dreaded to hear.

"W-what?" he stuttered. His voice came out just as quietly as Sana's. His eyes were wide and he could not believe what he had just heard. The girl beside him had finally lifted up her head after some time. The porch light was on so Wonpil was able to see her face clearly. Her eyes were red from all the crying that she had done for the past few hours. Wonpil's heart dropped at the sight of his lover. She looked broken and Wonpil wanting nothing more than to go to her and hug her while whispering to her sweet nothings. He did try to go to her, to get close to her and ask what was wrong, but when he tried to slide over to her, she scooted closer to the edge of the swing. Wonpil stopped trying to get closer to her after that. She flinched away from him and Wonpil thought it was better for him to just stay still. 

"Let's. Break. Up." Sana had said again but that time more slower, her words had caused Wonpil to fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter