preview

porch swing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The porch swing held so many memories. Both good and bad. It was where things began and where things ended. It was where Wonpil had first asked Sana on a date. It was where Sana said yes and where the next day, Wonpil picked her up.

Wonpil can still remember the day he had asked her on a date. He was nervous, to say the least, but he was determined. After the first day he had met Sana, he knew automatically that she was the one. The one that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

So because of that thought he drove over to her house one night and knocked on her door that she shared with her two friends, Momo and Mina. Wonpil was glad that Sana was the only one home that day. He did not want anyone there to witness a nervous looking Wonpil as he asked Sana on a date. He stuttered. A lot. And she smiled at him, laughing a little at his nervousness.

Seeing her smile had motivated Wonpil to finally ask her. She said yes. Wonpil was never so happy ever in his life. He honestly thought that he was going to die out of happiness.

Three years. That was how long their relationship lasted. From their start of their freshman year in college, to their last year, they loved each other. Three years filled with countless dates of all sorts. Movie dates. Dinner dates. Ice-cream dates. Dates where they spent more than half of their time looking at each other's faces. Dates where all they did was talk about life and their future they thought they were going to have together.

They had everything about their future planned. It was foolish of them to have it planned already, but they had done it anyways despite knowing that there was a possibility that they were not going to be together in the future.

They were going to have three children. A boy and two girls. They were going to name t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter