Sleep Walk

Moon & Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sleep Walk

moonsun; fluff?

 

🌚🌞

 

Solar came home to a quiet apartment. 

 

It’s two o’clock in the morning, all the lights were off except for the ones in the mini hallway and kitchen. Solar slowly took off her shoes, hung her coat on the rack next to the door and walked further into the living room, plopping down on the couch. The whole day had been exhausting, with the comeback nearing, the group had been recording and practicing non stop so they could put on a great show for their fans. Solar closed her eyes, feeling the tiredness seeping into her bones, the quietness enveloping her with familiarity and comfort but despite the tiring day, Solar couldn’t find herself dozing off. 

 

Solar opened her eyes and thought of Moonbyul, the younger had declared she would be crashing at Solar’s apartment for the night. Solar’s apartment was closer to the company than Moonbyul’s. On a usual day, Solar would complain to , Moonbyul had crashed far too many nights at Solar’s apartment that it felt as if the younger was actually living there already. But the look on Moonbyul’s face had Solar biting her tongue at the remark and letting the younger do what she wants. With the stillness of her apartment, it’s easy to say that the younger must’ve gone straight to bed the moment she arrived.

 

Solar decided to get up and change to a more comfortable outfit. When she got into her room, Solar was expecting to see Moonbyul sleeping on her bed but she was surprised to find it empty. Solar went to the guest room to check and there she saw Moonbyul sprawled out on the bed, sleeping. She looked peaceful, like a little kid sleeping after a tiring day at the park. Solar got closer to pull the covers over Moonbyul before gently closing the door. When Solar got into her room, she removed her makeup, tied her hair in a messy bun and changed her clothes to a pair of pink silk pajamas. She then went back to the living room and decided to catch up with the series she had been watching. With a blanket in hand, Solar plopped back onto the couch and laid down comfortably.

 

Solar had been so immersed in the episode she was watching that she jumped in surprise when she suddenly saw Moonbyul walking towards the door, not expecting her to be there. Solar watched as the younger stopped walking just in front of the door, staring. Curious, Solar waited if Moonbyul would do anything else but the younger only stayed rooted on her spot. Moonbyul stood in front of the door quietly, face lax before Solar decided that it was time to put her back to bed.

 

Solar slowly approached the younger, grabbing Moonbyul’s arms gently before pushing her to the direction of Solar’s room. Solar decided it would be best they sleep together in case Moonbyul sleepwalks again. Moonbyul doesn’t really do it often, she only really does it when she’s too stressed or tired. And with how busy they are, Solar now notices that this has been the third time this week that Moonbyul had sleepwalked. Solar couldn’t really blame the younger for stressing too much because all of them are and actual promotions haven’t even started yet. Solar should’ve taken care of the younger more, took time to remind her to eat at the right time and sleep in between sessions.

 

When they arrived in the bedroom, Solar gently pushed Moonbyul down on the bed and tucked her in. Despite Moonbyul suddenly standing up and walking in her sleep, she’s easy to put back to bed. With all the sleepwalking Moonbyul has done ever since they were living together at the dorms, Solar knows how Moonbyul moves when she sleepwalks. Solar knows when the younger is actually sleepwalking or not in the middle of the night. Moonbyul always has her eyes open when she’s sleepwalking and she’s more quiet and pliant, contrary to her loud personality when she’s with the members.

 

Solar remembers Wheein getting scared once when Moonbyul quietly went to the kitch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter