Chapter 17

Six Weeks till Forever

Jeonghan was cold. 

The first thing that went through his waking mind was why am I so cold? The sheets felt stiff agaisnt his bare torso, and he instinctively curled himself closer to the source of warmth next to him, figuring Jun had gotten back late last night and just crashed in his room becuase he was stupid. 

Wait a second, He thought. I always sleep with clothes on. 

Suddenly, everthing rushed back to him. The blood drained from his face as he realized that the chest his head was on, was not his roommate. He stiffened when the warm chest shifted, an arm sliding around his shoulders and soft breath ruffling the hair on his head. 

"Yah!" Jeonghan bolted upright, shoving Seungcheol away and pulling the sheets up to cover his exposed upper body. "What are you doing?"

Seungcheol blearily opened his eyes, looking up at Jeonghan sleepily. "Oh," He hummed. "Morning Angel."

Jeonghan glared at him. "What the hell? What was that?"

Seungcheol shrugged. "What do you think?"

Jeonghan's face burned. "So you're just going to brush this aside? Seungcheol, if you didn't realize, we had . Which, if I remember correctly, was something that was not included in the agreement."

The elder shrugged and rolled over, reaching out for his phone. "Yeah. So? You can't tell me you didn't like it." He cast a smirk over his shoulder. 

Jeonghan flushed a deeper shade of red than he'd been in a long time. "Seungcheol," he whined. "We need to deal with this~"

The elder sighed, his fingers tapping periodically against the screen as he sent an email to a colleague. "Jeonghan, theres nothing to deal with. It happened in a rather unstable time, and I appreciate the fact that you were selfless enough to help me despite still moderately hating my intestines."

Jeonghan winced, glad Seungcheol was laying away from him. That hurt. 

"But really, it's fine. If you don't want it to happen again, I understand. But it happend. Okay, so lets forget about it and move on. Unless," the elder trailed off. 

Jeonghan felt uncomfortable. "What?"

Seungcheol looked at him curiously. "Was that your first time?'

Jeonghan glared at him, hitting him with a pillow. "No, Seungcheol, don't be stupid!" 

The elder laughed and covered his head with his arms. "I was kidding, Jeonghan, stop!"

He sighed and sat back. "Where are my clothes?"

Seungcheol shrugged, sitting up as well, giving Jeonghan a perfect veiw of his y bed hair and bare upper body. "I don't know. On my floor somewhere."

Jeonghan huffed. "Then find them."

"Yeah, unless you wanna see my junk again, then no."

He flushed. "Well, I'm not wearing anything either."

Seungcheol sighed. "Alright fine. Close your eyes if you really have to."

Still feeling his cheeks burning, Jeonghan screwed his eyes shut, determined to never see Seungcheol Junior again unless... No. Jeonghan would not let himself hope. Not with him. 

After a few minutes, the bed shifted and clothes were shoved in his face. He opened his eyes to see Seungcheol sitting there, the sheet draped over his lap, Jeonghan's clothes in his outstretched hand. "Here."

"Gee, thanks," he muttered. 

The elder grunted and flopped down, throwing an arm over his eyes. "Go get changed." 

Scowling, Jeonghan stood up and hurried out of the room, heading across the hall to the bathroom. As soon as he saw his reflection, he winced. His hair was dry and messy, his eyes were dark, and their were bright purple marks decorating his collar bones, from Seungcheol's tendancy to bite. He sighed and pulled his clothes back on, pausing briefly to trace his fingers over the marks on his skin, taking a fraction of a moment to think back to the night, the feeling of Seungcheol's hands on his waist, and the elder's eyes boring into his one last time, asking for forgiveness, and permission to do things that were never permitted. He thought of the way the Seungcheol's eyes darkened with something deeper and more feral than lust when--

Jeonghan stumbled away from the bathroom and caught his breath in the hall. His heart was pounding and his face was burning, and he just couldn't face Seungcheol right now. Needing to clear his head, he hurried downstairs and flung the balcony door open, breathing in the crisp morning city air of the end of October. Halloween was in a few days. Jun was definitely planning something, and hadn't told him yet. 

Jeonghan rubbed his fingertips over his arms, wishing for warmth but too shaken up to go back inside and slip back under the sheets with Seungcheol. He shivered and sighed, watching his breath curl out in thin wisps in front of his face, thankful for something to focus on as he tried to clear his head. 

"Jeonghan? Get inside, it's cold." 

He turned to see Seungcheol standing by the glass door, still shirtless and with a pair of black sweats riding low on his hips. He didn't move, just looked at him. 

The elder's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Jeonghan? You okay?" 

He blinked, but remained silent. There were no words on his tongue, nothing he could say without completely crumpling his will to stay unattached. 

Seungcheol sighed and stepped out onto the balcony. He hesitated a bit, looking at Jeonghan warily, before sighing again and reaching out, pulling him in by the shoulders. Jeonghan, still unsure about everything that had happened in the last 24 hours, just let it all happen, his nose bumping a bit painfully against Seungcheol's chin. He wasn't actually that short, but he had his head down. 

"Thank you. It means a lot to me that you were willing to do that for me." Seungcheol kissed the top of Jeonghan's head before resting his cheek there and swaying back and forth, like how high schoolers would dance at prom. 

Jeonghan sighed against Seungcheol's jaw, then smiled. "Well, I did say that I was here for you." 

Seungcheol chuckled softly, his breath ruffling the hair on top of Jeonghan's head. "Very true. But I'm being serious. Thank you." 

Jeonhan pushed him away with a teasing smile. "Yah, lighten the mood. This is getting too deep." He patted Seungcheol's shoulder and brushed past, entering the warmth of the elders penthouse. He floated into the kitchen, ignoring the twinge in his stomach telling him to fall on the floor and cry over his feelings and drown his sorrows in tissues, ice cream, and Jun's fluffy blue blanket. Instead, he flung open the elder's pantry and opened his eyes, expecting to see some kind of fancy food he could throw together meagerly. What he got wasn't so grand. 

"Yah! Choi Seungcheol!" He yelled, storming out of the kitchen and into the living room where the elder was sprawled on the couch with his phone in his hand. "Why the hell is your pantry empty?" 

Seungcheol blinked, then began to laugh. "I always just get room service," he choked out between heaves. 

Jeonghan scowled. "What happened to taking care of yourself, huh?" He sighed and flopped on the couch (read: Seungcheol's feet). 

"Yah. Get off." 

Jeonghan just scowled harder. "Take me home." 

Seungcheol yanked his feet out from under him. "What? Why?" 

Jeonghan rolled his eyes. "Uh, I have a class in an hour? Duh." 

Seungcheol looked at him for a second then sighed. "Alright, fine. Let me go get dressed." 

Jeonghan just nodded and drew a pillow into his lap as he pulled out his phone and pulled up messages. He'd silenced the phone last night when the text alert kept going off and Seungcheol was getting irritated. Which was not preferable in any situation, especially not in bed.

He winced at the messages from Jun. 

 

From: Princess

what do u want for dinner?

 

From: Princess

i'll make whatever

 

From: Princess

once I get home, of course

 

From: Princess

hey, where r u?

 

From: Princess

u still with Seungcheol?

 

From: Princess

just text when ur on ur way

 

From: Princess

hey, it's getting late, when r u gonna be home?

 

From: Princess

uh, I just made ramen for myself, hope that's okay

 

From: Princess

Hannie? U guys good?

 

From: Princess

left the light on, try not to make noise when u get home. 

 

From: Princess

uhhhh, why weren't you home this morning? 

 

From: Princess

dont you have a class? 

 

From: Princess

hey, I left you breakfast, it's in the microwave

 

From: Princess

be safe?

 

Jeonghan sighed and shut off his phone. He didn't have enough energy to reply back with some story. He’d tell Jun and Jihoon later.


Seungcheol cleared his throat, making Jeonghan jump and twist to see him. The elder was dressed in a navy sweater over a white t-shirt with black jeans and a pair of basketball shoes. His hair was down, and his peircing were simple. Jeonghan smiled.


“Let’s go.”

 

/ / /

 

As soon as Jeonghan unlocked his door, he had his nose shoved into the microwave to see what Jun left him. Eggs and bacon. Simple. He quickly forked the food into his mouth before dumping his plate in the sink and ducking into his room to get ready, leaving Seungcheol to his own devices.
He stared at his closet for a minute before deciding on something a bit more on the feminine side; a pastel pink sweater with a graphic design on it, over a grey button-up, matched with tight black jeans and red oxfords. He clipped back his bangs and ducked into Jun’s room to snag some makeup to enhance his androgynous look today. After looking himself over in his roommates mirror, Jeonghan deemed himself unbearably cute for today and smirked before grabbing a different bag than usual. He always kept different things in case days like today rolled around, when he felt like being super cute or super edgy, or even super flirty, which happened once and which Jeonghan regretted with every fiber of his being. The bag was a pale sepia leather with one strap, kinda like a messenger bag, but not large enough to sling over his body. He grabbed his books and laptop and fit them all snugly in his bag before grabbing his phone and keys and stepped out of his room.


Seungcheol looked up from his own device as Jeonghan walked back in and whistled. “Damn, Jeonghan. Looking nice.”


He merely shrugged a shoulder in that yeah, I know kinda way and winked. “I’m not trash every day of my life.”


Seungcheol rolled his eyes and grabbed Jeonghan by the wrist, pulling him close to press a kiss to the top of his head. “Whatever you say. Let’s go.”


He stuck his tongue out at the elder, but laughed and followed anyway, making sure to lock the door. Jeonghan shot a text to Jun telling him he was okay and on his way to campus as they rode the elevator down.


“Ohh, Jeonghan, you look cute!” Hoseok called from the welcome desk, Jimin and Jin sitting on the granite to keep him company. He smiled at the three. “Thanks!”


Seungcheol wrapped and arm around his waist. “Looks like someone’s popular today,” he mused.


Jeonghan winked at him. “Like he said; I look cute.”


Seungcheol scoffed. “Wow, inflated opionion of yourself much?”


“Looks who’s talking,” he fired back.


The elder merely rolled his eyes at that and held the door of his Porsche open for Jeonghan to climb in. The drive to campus was quick and mostly wordless, as Seungcheol had the radio turned to some American station and was listening to whatever was playing.


They pulled into the student lot of the school and parked, and Seungcheol unexpectedly leaned over and pecked Jeonghan on the cheek. “Thanks again.”


Fighting down his blush, he rolled his eyes. “Stop thanking me, it’s making my ego swell.”


Seungcheol laughed at that, and they both opened their doors, climbing out into the crisp, late October weather.


“Oh! Hannie-hyung!”


He glanced up at the sound of his name to see Chan hurl himself at him, nearly knocking him over. “Guess what guess what!” He squealed, bouncing excitedly in front of him as Jun and Minghao meandered up side-by-side.


“What?”


“I got a 100 on my biology test!!” Chan screamed.


Jeonghan’s eyebrows shot up and he looked at Jun. “No ?”


His roommate shook his head and ruffled Chan’s hair. “No .”


The freshman looked undeniably proud of himself, and he puffed up his chest. Jeonghan laughed and crooned, reaching out to the kid and pulling him in for a tight mom-hug. “I’m proud of you baby,” he told him, and Chan giggled.


“Hey, Han. Can I talk to you for a second?” Jun broke in.


Jeonghan looked up from babying Chan and locked eyes with Jun. “Yeah, sure.” He detached himself from the clinging freshman and walked a few meters away with Jun. “What’s up?”


His roommate gave him a long look. “Jeonghan, please tell me it's not what I’m thinking,” he begged.


Jeonghan sighed. “Junnie, can we talk about this later?”


Jun looked distressed, but nodded. “Whatever, sure.”


Jeonghan gave him a grateful smile and they headed back over to where Chan was still bouncing excitedly and Minghao was watching him fondly.


“Hannie-hyung!” The freshman chirped. “You wanna come with me and HaoHao-Hyung and Junnie-Hyung to get lunch? Junnie-hyung is paying.”


Jeonghan smiled sadly. “Sorry kiddo. I’ve got a class soon.”


Chan pouted. “Okay.”


Jeonghan kissed the top of his head. “Maybe another time.” He nodded at Minghao and gave his roommate at lingering look before the pair stepped forward to take the now-pouting freshman out to lunch.


“Well. I’m a bit surprised they managed to rope Minghao into going out--”


“Yah! Choi Seungcheol!”


Jeonghan’s day was ruined.


He exchanged a long, painful look with his boyfriend as they turned to see Eunbi storming towards them in bright pink everything; heels, sweater, skirt, jacket. All varying shades of pink that made Jeonghan want to barf.


She stomped right up to Seungcheol’s face and slapped him. “What the do you think you’re doing, sleeping with that ?” She demanded.


Seungcheol’s arm slid around Jeonghan’s waist calmly and protectively. “I don't know what you’re talking about Eunbi.”


She glared at them. “Don't play dumb. My brother saw you two go into your apartment yesterday, and he never left!” She turned her hell-fire glare on Jeonghan. “How come you get to see my Cheolie’s apartment, huh? What’s so special about you?”


Jeonghan merely cocked his head. “As far as I’m concerned, I’m no one special. You, are just an over attached whom Seungcheol wants nothing to do with. I would look at yourself before you start blaming others, sweetie.”


Eunbi gasped, offended, then turned to Seungcheol. “He’s awful! He doesn't deserve to sleep with you!”


Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan’s cheek before turning back to Eunbi. “Our life has nothing to do with you, Eunbi. In fact, you shouldn’t be nosing around in any aspect of our life together.”


Eunbi pouted at Seungcheol. “Cheol, what happened to us forever?”


Jeonghan’s heart jumped and he turned his gaze up at Seungcheol. The elder did not look amused.
“Us forever was never a thing. You are the one who was driving us apart the whole time.”


She glowered at them. “It’s not like this little is any different.” She turned to Jeonghan mocking him. “I bet you’re just in it for the luxury life, right? You don’t care about him, you care about the money, you little gold-digger, you stupid little --”


Seungcheol advanced on the girl, glaring down at her. “Don’t you ever speak to him that way!” He growled. Jeonghan blinked. This was bad.


Eunbi drew herself up. “I’ll find something. Something so bad, you’d have wished you never broke up with me. I’ll find something that makes me seem like an angel compared to him. There’s gotta be something,” she mocked, looking over Seungcheol’s shoulder at Jeonghan, “that you’ve done, and regret, you .”


Jeonghan saw it coming. He saw Seungcheol’s arm stiffen and his hand raise. He was almost too late, but he lunged forward and grabbed the elder’s wrist right before his palm struck her.


Seungcheol relaxed instantly, his arm going slack as he turned to look at Jeonghan. He saw something shatter in his boyfriend’s eyes, so he muttered, “get out of here Eunbi.” The girl didn't need to be told twice. She high-tailed it out of there, her heels clicking on the pavement.


Jeonghan gazed at Seungcheol, his muddy eyes meeting coffee-colored ones. Seungcheol let out a shuddering breath as he turned all the way around and collapsed against Jeonghan, his hands resting low on his back and his forehead tucked into his hair.


Jeonghan shushed him and his hair softly, ignoring the judging gazes of student passer-by. Seungcheol was shaking, so much it felt like Jeonghan was standing in the middle of a them-shaped earthquake.


“You’re okay,” he crooned, kissing the shell of Seungcheol’s ear. “I’m here.”


It took a while, but eventually Seungcheol calmed down enough to pull out of Jeonghan’s shoulder and opted for resting their foreheads against each other's instead.


“I’m sorry,” Seungcheol whispered.


Jeonghan shook his head. “Don’t be Cheol, no one got hurt. We’re all fine.”


Seungcheol sighed and took a step back, breaking their contact and shaking himself out. Jeonghan watched, offering his boyfriend a small smile when their eyes met.


“I need to go to class. I’ll text you when I’m done, okay?”


Seungcheol nodded. Jeonghan smiled and leaned up quickly, pecking the elder’s lips sweetly before humming, “love you,” for those passer-by listening and darting away, already five minutes late to his Effects of Modern Media lecture.

 

/ / /

 

Jeonghan held his phone up to his ear as he slung his bag over his shoulder and followed the crowd of students filing out of the lecture hall. His second class had just ended, and it was now 5:20, as the lecture was quite long, going from 12:40 to 3:20.


The line ring for a few moments before the other person picked up. “Babe? Where are you?”


Jeonghan fought down the blush on his cheeks. He could hear the students on Seungcheol’s line, so he figured it was for show, like everything. “Outside of the the Journalism hall. Where are you?”


“Turn around.”


Despite knowing it was exceptionally cheesy, Jeonghan bit his smiling lip and hung up, turning just in time for Seungcheol to sweep him up in his arms and spin him around once before setting him down and attaching his neck with kisses. Jeonghan laughed and swatted at him, uncomfortable because of the attention they were attracting.


Through his laughs, Jeonghan said, “oh my god, Seungcheol, that was so cliche.”


The elder shrugged and finally planted a kiss on Jeonghan’s lips. He rolled his eyes but wrapped his arms around the elder’s neck before breaking away teasingly and grinning at him.


“Take me home?” He asked cutely, sticking out his lower lip in a pout while blinking up at Seungcheol sweetly.


The elder rolled his eyes. “I was planning on doing that anyway.”


Jeonghan laughed and stepped away, reaching down and intertwining their fingers. “Whatever. But you can’t stay, unfortunately. Monday is pizza night with the roommate.”


Seungcheol sighed woefully. “Oh, whatever shall I do?” He cried dramatically. “My princess has rejected my courtship, and my poor, lovesick heart shall never grow cold, as I wait longingly for her hand in marriage.”


Jeonghan scrunched his face. “Gross. I don’t wanna marry you.”


Seungcheol gave him a look that said, duh. “Why else would I say, ‘as I wait longingly for her hand in marriage’?”


Jeonghan rolled his eyes. “Whatever Shakespeare. Just take me home.”


Seungcheol laughed, but still darted ahead to open the door of his Porsche for Jeonghan, bowing like prince helping a lady into her carriage.


Seungcheol literally said, “I shall do whatever it takes for her to love me back, even bringing myself down to the level of a mere stable boy, opening her carriage door and readying her horse.”


Jeonghan shrugged. “Too bad you aren’t actually a stable boy. I would go for him over a prince any day.”


Seungcheol gave him an unimpressed look. “Really Jeonghan? That’s the point, I’m acting like a stable boy in order to receive your love.”Jeonghan shook his head. “But you’re still a prince. I would never marry a prince. Or anyone who tries to change himself for me. I want to fall in love with someone for who they are, not who they think they need to be.”


Seungcheol was silent for the rest of the car ride after that. After a few minutes, Jeonghan realized that what he had said directly applied to his relationship with Seungcheol, and he flushed a deep red, gazing out the window.


Seungcheol parked in front of Jeonghan’s building and they walked inside, greeting Hoseok and Jungkook and Taehyung, who was sitting on the welcome desk, Jungkook behind with Hoseok.
When they reached Jeonghan’s apartment, he unlocked the door, but before he had a chance to open it, Seungcheol swooped down, his hand over Jeonghan’s on the doorknob to keep him from opening it as he kissed him, a bit fervently.


Jeonghan let out a muffled gasp in surprise, and Seungcheol used the opportunity to let his tongue sweep inside Jeonghan’s mouth. He used his free hand to reach up to Seungcheol’s hair and he twisted his fingers in up the strands tightly, their lips meshing together passionately.


When Seungcheol broke away, they were both panting, their cheeks flushed. “I’ll pick you up tomorrow.” The elder whispered, his breath ghosting over Jeonghan’s face.


Jeonghan could only nod, still breathless from the kiss. Seungcheol leaned down again and pressed a kiss to his lower lip before stepping back and turning, walking down the hall with his hands shoved in his jeans pockets. Jeonghan watched his broad back for a moment before sighing and turning to go inside.


Jun was waiting.

Literally.

When Jeonghan walked in, his roommate was sitting on the couch, his legs crossed elegantly as he waited for him.


Jeonghan dumped his bag on the island and looked at his roommate. “Hi?”


Jun stood up and stalked towards Jeonghan, his long legs getting him there in a few steps.
“You slept with him.”


Jeonghan nodded, albeit a bit reluctantly. “I did.”


Jun sighed. “Jeonghan… I’ve told you how I feel about him. You can’t just--”


“With all due respect, Jun, I can.”


His roommate stared at him.


“Look, Junnie,” Jeonghan started, walking over to his roommate and sitting down with him in the couch. “I get it. You don’t trust him. That’s perfectly understandable. But…” Jeonghan trailed off, not sure how to word what he was about to say. “Seungcheol, was in a rough place last night. I was there, I offered to help. And that’s sort of what happened. I can’t go back and change what I did, but now it's done, and it won't happen again. So you don't have to worry, okay?”


Jun gave him a reluctant look, but nodded. “Okay. I just don't want you to get hurt, physically or emotionally.”


Jeonghan smiled at his roommates concern. “Aww, you're so sweet Junnie. I can see why Minghao likes you.”


Jun’s eyes flashed. “Liked, Jeonghan. He doesn't like me, he liked me.”


“Mmhmm,” Jeonghan hummed, giving his roommate a knowing look. “And I didn’t sleep with Seungcheol.”


“Hannie~” Jun whined. “Cut it out.”


Jeonghan shrugged and stood up, brushing off his jeans. “Whatever you say, Jun. but maybe you should look instead of think next time he’s around.”


His roommate huffed.


Just then, there was an energetic knock on the door. Jeonghan frowned at Jun. “Monday is pizza night. You’re not supposed to invite people.”


Jun gave him a bewildered look. “I didn't.”


Jeonghan furrowed his eyebrows and moved over to the door, unlocking it and pulling it open to see who was there.


Chan and Minghao were the last people he was expecting.

 

/ / /

 

Jun looked up at Jeonghan opened the door, curious as to who it was. When he saw Chan and Minghao he wanted to puke.


He stood up, a bit sickly, and moved to greet the freshman.


“Hey kiddo, what are you doing here?” He asked, his throat dry. Lunch with the pair had been a disaster. Chan refused to sit with his roommate, or his tutor, so the ex-couple had to sit together in their booth. Jun had gotten ketchup all over Minghao on accident when he bumped the poor boy as he reached for a napkin, and he jerked. He had also choked on his coke when Chan mentioned something about Minghao wanting a boyfriend, then spat it all over the freshman. Fortunately, the kid was a good sport and laughed, wiping off his face quickly in the bathroom.


Whatever they were here for, Jun wasn't looking forward to it.


Chan had a full-on pout raging on his face. “Hao-hyung forgot to buy groceries, so all he had was leftover ramen, which is gross, so we wondered if Hannie-hyung would make us dinner tonight.”
Jun had to admit, the kid was smart. Jeonghan was notorious for being unable to resist Chan’s baby face. Whatever the freshman wanted, he got. He was spoiled, to be honest.


Jeonghan sighed. “Oh, alright, come in you two.”


Chan brightened immediately, bounding in rowing himself on the couch with a cry of “Thanks Hyung!” Minghao followed more slowly, brushing past Jun with an air of awkwardness to perch on the couch with Chan.


“You guys can find something to watch on Netflix if you want,” Jeonghan told them, moving into the kitchen. Jun followed, pulling his roommate to the side.


“Jeonghan,” he hissed. “Why would you say yes? It's obvious Chan’s acting up again, and I really don't want to be with Minghao after lunch today.”


Jeonghan turned a puzzled look on him. “What happened at lunch?”


Jun shook his head. “Nothing, never mind. Do you want some help?”


Jeonghan sighed. “Not really, but if I say no, you’re going to make a fuss. Can you get me the noodles from the cupboard and fill this pot with water? I need to see what I can throw together.”
Jun nodded and did what Jeonghan asked, but after watching his roommate stick his head in the fridge and come out empty handed, he knew an emergency trip to the corner mart was going to happen.


“I’ll go!” Jun offered immediately.


But Jeonghan shook his head. “No, Jun. you need to stay here. I don't know what happened, but work something out for s sake, I’m getting tired of you two dancing around each other. Just, whatever you do, don't make him upset.”


Jun sighed and rolled his eyes but nodded. “Okay, fine.”


Jeonghan smiled at him before shoving his feet into his vans and darted out with a quick shout of “I’ll be back in twenty, don't burn down my apartment!”


Jun stared at the door for a second before setting the water to medium and going out to the living area.


“He’s getting supplies,” he hummed, sitting down next to Chan who snuggled up to him.
“Cool!” The freshman cried. “We can hang out here.”


“What else would we do?” Minghao muttered, sitting on the floor now, near Chan’s legs.
The kid frowned and leaned forward to flick his roommates head. “You’re so grumpy today, Hyung. It’s no fun.”


“You know what else is no fun?” Minghao snapped. “Getting dragged around so you can hang out with Jun! If you haven’t noticed Chan, my presence here makes both of us awkward, and you are the only one having a good time. And after lunch today, I feel like you should have realized what exactly you were doing to us. If we weren’t broken before, we sure as hell are now, Chan, and it’s because of you!”


Jun and the freshman blinked at Minghao’s sudden outburst. The Chinese male glared at them both for a second before letting out a loud groan and standing up, stalking down the hall and shutting himself in someone’s room.


Chan had tears in his eyes, threatening to spill over. He turned a watery gaze on Jun, his lower lip trembling. “J-Junnie-Hyung? Have I r-really been driving you even further apart?”


Jun sighed. He didn't want to upset the kid any more than he already was, so he pulled he freshman close to him and his hair. “Nah, kiddo. We’ve been in a rough place for a long time. There’s nothing you could do to drive us even further apart. If anything, you’re the one bringing us closer together. Okay?”


Chan nodded, but his shoulders still shook as he cried into Jun’s shoulder.


Neither of them noticed Minghao creep out of Jun’s room, but leave with his own tears when he saw them on the couch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

this is fun, isn't it?

hey guys, I'm back, I kinda left you all hanging there for a while? 

The next chapters get into Halloween, so look forwRd to that, as well as other stuff that I refrain from telling because I'm like that, lmao. You guys know the drill!

love you awesome nerds!