Chapter 1

The Potion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new year in Hogwarts. My third year is start now.

I can’ t believe that summer holiday is already ended and I have to going back to school. I mean, okay Hogwarts is hella cool just like in Harry Potter movie which muggles really love it. But- you know how school right? Those homework, those exams. It’s not just too lazy to do it like muggles being lazy to study but it’s Hogwarts for bloody hell! We’re train to be a great wizard so in our exam the teacher always showed us a possibility about the danger that will come to us in the future.

So yes, it is dangerous. For muggles especially.

But, yeah, I still hope this year will be another exciting moment in my life just like those previous years.

Speak of Harry Potter, he was existed in wizard world. He is the legend because he could knocked out Voldemort. But it was a hundred years ago. Well Rowling is actually a wizard too and she started to write about Harry Potter after learned about the history and somehow she got an inspiration from it.

Well maybe some of you are shock about this. But she is a wizard. I mean even you were born as a wizard, you still can choose a different path for your career, right?

 But she made a few modifications in the story like the spell and also a relationship between houses.

I have to make a clarification here, Slytherin and Gryffindor can get along, guys. All of the houses get along really well. Except when it comes to quidditch, just like how muggles bickering about their favorite football team.

Another fact that may shock you is every single thing that muggles has such a television, camera, and others are actually coming from here, wizard world. But of course we made some modification too, for your safety.

“Aimée.” I turned my head from the window and saw Irene standing in front of my door room.

Bae Irene, a 6th grade student and also Gryffindor’s head girl. So you know where am I belong to huh?

“Yes, Irene?”

“The others already went to the Great Hall, you won’t miss the dinner and also welcoming the 1st grader, right?” She is gesturing her hand to the stairs.

“Of course not.” I took my robe and wear it. “Now shall we?” I smiled at her then went to the front door. She smiling back at me while close the door.

‘’So how was your summer holiday?” She asked me when we’re walking down to the Great Hall.

“It was great. I went to Paris to meet my grandparents. And Oh! I have some chocolates for you too!” I winked at her. She chuckled after hear it.

“I bet you and your roommate are going to have your little party tonight?”

“Well you can say that.” I laughed.

What Irene means is Dahyun, Jieqiong, Eunbi and I are going to party with sweet foods. Sometimes we also eat those foods what muggles called as pizza and sandwich. How we get that? Let say, thanks to Jin from Hufflepuff, he is a really good chef and a good eater as well.

Finally we arrive at the Great Hall before Dumbledore start his speech. Everyone already sitting on their own table and started to talk about their holiday and other things.

Irene seat with her friend while I’m still searching for my roommate until someone pull my hand.

“Oh? Baekhyun! You scared the hell out of me!” He laughed after see my expression, so does his partner in crime, Park Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter