Dancer AU : Lisa x Jungkook/ Liskook

Blackpink x BTS : Fluff Oneshots

 

 

This oneshot is a bit longer than before. WARNING : Slight Angst (happy ending), an attempt at humor and most importantly, loads of fluff <3


It was a month ago when Jungkook was invited for a collaboration in the MAMA 2017 . And being a dancer and an idol, there was no way he'd decline. But what he didn't know was that the collaboration he was to do was a Duo, with none other than Lalisa Manoban . The annoying girl that his fans shipped him with. What's so ship-able about them anyways? Maybe that, he'll never know. But what he does know is that, spending a month with her can definitely switch things up. 

So he put up some rules  :

a) No affection unless in front of crowds.

and b) No falling in love.

~*~

"Jungkook", "You know you got no choice right?", his manager was pleading him to do something he would never agree to.

"Are you out of your mind Do-Keun?!", he says, disregarding any respect for the older man.

No matter the age difference who was he to tell him to give away his freedom?

There was no way he'd date Lisa, even though they'd said it was all fake and for those eagle eyed medias. 

"Jeon Jungkook!", Do Keun loses his temper talking to this boy who just. won't. get. it.

"If you want to properly success in being in an idol life, you Will Listen to me .", his voice was dripping with venom. 

" You are going to date Lisa, it's only for a month to get their attention of the scandals that you yourself have caused, so if you want to be anywhere near alive in the industry, you will listen to me and go ask her out, she knows the plan and you're lucky that she's willing to help." And with that Do Keun leaves the room, not giving Jungkook a chance to speak at all.

 

Just a month Jungkook, get over the performance and you're free. , he thinks to himself.

~*~ At the MAMA 2017

Jungkook always loved the adrenaline rush that he'd get whenever he'd reciever an award or whenever he was to be performing. That's the reason he jpined the industry in the first place. But the kind of rush he felt looking at her  was way different to the one he had known.

He was at awe to say the least, looking at her moves that beautifully complimented the beat of the soft music playing. She looked...like she was where she was supposed to be.

 

"Jungkook", a voice says, pulling him out of his still-awestruck-mind and he turned to look at the source to find Jimin.

"You're staring again.", Jimin says while halfway glaring with a look that says something between "I told you" and "Really  now?"

 

"Yeah, nah, I'm just monitoring..what...she's..", he stops and looks back at the girl. "doing." , he says softly.

Jimin only grunts and says "Jungkook, it's so obvious, you do know that you're--", "Jeon Jungkook", a voice calls out interrupting Jimin.

"You're up in 10!". 

And so he got up from his place in the waiting area and went to the make up room to get all set....after taking a tiny glimpse back at the screen showing her dance.

He was practicing last minute, being the hardworking person he is, but his thoughts were somewhere else. He's not anxious and he's definitely not nervous, but he was scared. Just a little though.

 

..ok fine he was scared..really really scared. He didn't know when and what this girl could do..and that scared him..because he didn't know what she could do to him

 As one moment, she was this little fluffball who'd smile at almost everything, but once the music was played and all eyes were on her, she'd become a whole new person. She'd embrace the beauty that was the dance as her own, and just let go. Jungkook wished he could be like that,he wished he could let go and he wished and wished ..and god, he was scared.

She looked so beautiful, it almost hurt, And it was not supposed to be like this.

He was not supposed to be like this. No, just a week after the dance, it's all over and they're to be free. But when his thoughts were spinning and his heart was running a mile per second, as he stepped into the blinding lights, he felt a pang in his chest. And he was not supposed to be like this.

He swiftly made his way to where she stood, her white dress glowing with the help of the soft colours luminating the place. The spotlight was now on both of them.

 

And boy, if he thought she looked beautiful looking at the screen in the room, he  sure as hell didn't know what she was now. She was stunning like this, her expressions speaking louder, screaming passion.

She was a charm, and he was entranced by her.

He'd take another month worth of rain check if he could, just to admire the beauty that was her.

 

 

and he's not supposed to be like this.

But as the music comes alive, his mind steered clear of the wreck of his thoughts and for once, he decided to just..forget. He'd forget of the cameras observing every move he makes, he'd forget how after this, seeing her up this close will be as good as an impulsive dream. He'd forget, and like her, he'd just let go. (or at least try to)

Because for once he was to express and perform through emotions and with no faking or ulterior motives, and just dance in front of the crowd with the one he loved, as a couplr, even if it's just for pretend.

He'd live in a fiction if it had her being in love with him the same way he was. And god, he was not supposed to feel like this.

But as he danced with the rythm of the soft piano, he couldn't help but feel

Her blonde hair flowing along with her every move as she slowly danced, her hands on his shoulders and his on her waist, her eyes shimmering. And Jungkook should know that it's all just part of the choreography, but a part of him wants it to be more than just that.

And god she's just right there and all he could do is keep falling, without any hopes of being caught.

He was not supposed to, but he fell for her. And with the way she'd look while dancing to the beat, he was sure as hell getting no where out of it.

 

After a minute or two of Lisa mesmerising the crowd (and himself) and Jungkook trying to get a hold of himself, The performance came to an end.

As they came down the stage, breathing hard and gulping whatever liquid their staff had handed over, he was pulled to the side by the oh-so-familiar boy, Park. Freaking. Jimin.

"Jungkook, we need to talk", Jimin says in a serious tone. And let me tell you, you do not want to hear his serious tone.

But Jungkook being Jungkook ignores the elephant in the room. "No we don't. Get out of my way, I need to chan-" Jungkook says but is interrupted by Jimin again.

"I saw the way you were looking at her kookie", his voice was now softer than earlier, his eyes glimmering of worry.

And god, was everyone gonna pity his state now?

But when Jimin's usual playful smirk plastered on his face in a mere second, all thoughts of worrying Jimin was gone.

"Do you..want to..you know..", he says with his smirk only growing wider.

"No!! What!", he laughs (.a very awkward laugh at that) "Pfft..Ofcourse not! It was all..part of the act", he adds.

But his own words were coming back at him. It was all part of the act, she's not his girlfriend and the expressions she had when looking at him was not of affection.

"Look, you can fool anyone else with your Sherlock Holmes bullsh*t but you, Jeon Jungkook, will know more than to Lie. To. Me", Jimin says poking a finger at the younger's chest.

Both Jimin and Jungkook started glaring at each other, with Jimin trying to get the words out of this persistent boy and Jungkook desperately trying to somehow telepathically let him know.

After a minute or two, Jungkook's the first to speak. "Pshh, it's not like it could work out anyways.", he chuckles to make it seem light hearted, but he never felt this big of a boulder on his chest. 

And everything he said was seemingly more of him reminding himself than telling Jimin. 

"Oh so you do like Lisa?!" Jimin says with that obnoxious loud voice of his. So Jungkook quickly claps his hand on his mouth muffling his words from coming out further. "Watch your words.", his glare was evident with the tone of his words and the fake smile plastered on his face as he looks around to see if anyone heaard.

But Jimin wasn't having it, so he his palm to get himself free instead. "Ew! Dude! What the hell?!!!", Jungkook pulls back and brings out a tissue from his pocket, furiously wiping at his palm.

"Come on", Jimin continues as if he didn't just do something disgusting, "It'll be fine anyways,since you're already dating and all", Jimin shrugs, as if it's that easy.

"But still", Jungkook says, " We're not actually dating..so..", he whispers the last few words as if he was to deny the fact.

And damn, that mochi knows just how to make him all gloomy doesn't he?

"Ughhh! Then make it real!" , Jimin groans.

"What do you mean..making it real?", Jungkook asks. he blushes.. (just a little tho) 

And right now, Jimin's just exasperated with this one hell of a guy that. Just. Won't. Get. It.

"Oh, you know, it's something weird where you oh, i don't know! Tell her how you feel and actually date her like a normal person would? A word humans call 'confessing'? , Jimin says his hands moving around in a questioning manner. "wow, did taehyung really rub off that much on you?", he adds.

Ughh, why were they friends and why is Jimin helping him again?

"I get what you mean but..", he says..and if Jungkook was blushing before, he was as red as a tomato right now.

"I don't think she'll...you know.." he adds and god did Jungkook want to grab himself by the shoulders and just say that dude, just get a hold on yourself, be a man for christ's sake!

"now don't tell me our golden maknae is scared of a girl?!", Jimin coos in a mocked tone, looking constipated from the way he's trying his best to be a good friend and not laugh.

Oh boy, did Jungkook long for the day Jimin meets his lover.

But still, Jimin was right.What's all these blushes and sparkles? Jungkook doesn't do sparkles. But just then,he'd remembered how much Lisa loved sparkled glittery things and that stopped his bullet train of thoughts. 

Lisa, was the  source of all his blushes and sparkles. And all he wants right now is to just pluck it out of himselfand give it all to her, because she deserved everything sparkly and bright. And not a fake relationship with ulterior motives. 

"Oi!", Jimin snaps his fingers in front of Jungkook's eyes to get his attention back to reality. "now. Lisa's at the waiting area. and what You're going to do is you'll go there, and you're gonna decide if you want to conceal your feelings for who knows how long or you want to express yourself like how you did up there and actually have a chance of being with the one you like?" Jimin says in a long breath.

Jimin's words were always manipulative, that's something everyone knew. But that still doesn't stop him from being right almost everytime. And so he decides that yes, he is going to talk to her, but just not about what he's been dreading on the whole week ( the fact that he loves her that is) 

He decided to lighten the weight for the fluffball whom he surely did love, but that love is exactly the reason he's going to snake out of this "relationship" . Because he's not going to do it for anything, be it wealth or fame, if it means upsetting her. He wanted her to be free like how she was on stage. So yes, Jungkook finally decided to own up to the man he calls himself to be and go to the girl that's been bugging his head all day (and night if you count all the sleepless times he thought of her)

~*~

Lisa wasn't at the waiting area, her staff said she's in the bathroom.

So Jungkook awkwardly waits in front of the female restroom, fidgeting with his dress shirt and biting the insides of his cheeks. (It was a nervous habit of his).

He was still having an inner fight, contemplating on whether or not he should do this at all, she might not be here in the first place, he thinks as he turned the other way to leave.

"Jungkook!", Lisa called out and he turned around and saw her smiling wide, as if the sun was in her hands.

"Lisa", Jungkook says in a hushed tone, as if the name has too much of a weight for him to bare.

And lord, the way her eyes glistened everytime she'd look at him made Jungkook think that maybe she actually does like him (back) but no, it was all scripted and Lisa was just too good at acting maybe.

"Were you waiting for me?", Lisa asks as she grabs his arm and started walking back to the waiting area. 

It's all an act, Jungkook. Get a hold on yourself

"No. i mean...maybe..uh.yeahh. Yes I was.", he rubs the nape of his neck awkwardly. There shouldn't be any problem saying that, in Lisa's eyes it would be all act.

( and then jungkook thought what if she was thinking the same and actually meant the things she did but quickly scratched that thought) 

"I actually", Jungkook coughs, "have something to tell you."

"Hm?" "Yeah sure what is it?", Lisa smiles wider if that's even possible. and damn why did she have to make it so hard for him.

He stopped in his tracks making them both stop and he opened his mouth to speak. But only a faint sigh comes out...he didn't know what to say.

And then the bullet train of thoughts that previously ended with Lisa, now started with Lisa again. He thought of the time their shoulders lightly brushed each other and of the spark that ignited (and is still glowing to this day) .He thought of all the times he was caught staring during practice, and how she'd just smile back when he did. 

"Are you ...okay..Jeonggukie?", she says, her eyes spoke of sincere worry and damn him if that is fake because it feels. So. Damn. Real.

He tried to get the words out of his system, to scream at her for doing this to herself. Why would she bound her freedom down just to help a boy she barely knows ( whom she now knows a lot though) Why would she hurt herself?

And then it hit him, was he going to hurt himself?

He did try to scream and shout the words out, but all that came out was a soft whimper of somewhere between the words "I love you" and "I'm sorry".

"What?", she softly chuckles, her eyes widening just a little.

"I..", he was so stupid. "Excuse me." , he manages to get out of her vice grip on his arm as he turned to sprint.

"Wait!", Lisa says but he only squeezes his eyes tight and walked away.

Why did he think that there'd be ..even if it was just a little..chance of her to maybe like him back?

He was so stupid to even think that those little hand brushes actually meant something.

He went towards the storage room, because that's the only place where no eyes were there to watch. 

"yah..Jungkook-ah.", he heard that familiar voice again. The voice he'd die to hear on a daily basis.

"Let's break up.", he says in a spur. His own words suprising him, why did it hurt to say that when they weren't even real?

"Jeon Jungkook", Lisa says again, her voice rid of any bubbly-ness, and all stern. 

"Are you hearing yourself?", Lisa walks over to where his back was facing her. Because Jungkook was not that strong to look her in the eye, in her beautiful, earl-grey, blue-flecked eyes.

Lisa laughs slightly, dripping with no humor. " You really confuse me you know." 

She comes close and hugs him from the back, and Jungkook. Was not..Strong.

"You told me you like me and now you're like "let's break up" ", she says mocking in a voice that's supposed to sound like Jungkook.

"Did you really hear yourself, Jungkookie? Are you really that dense", she says, not letting go of her embrace. Jungkook's heart was beating faster than lightning. 

"I.. I know that you're the one trying to help me but, I just can't. I set up the rules and now I'm the one who .. I can't help it I'm sorry." his voice cracks as he squeezes the words out of his tight throat. 

It was all so tough and Jimin was wrong, it wasn't as easy as that. But Lisa was only chuckling and he was questioning if he missed something.

"Jungkook-ah, don't you think I'm breaking a rule too?", she says and he pulls him tighter into her embrace.

Jungkook just keeps quiet.. It's not what you're thinking jungkook, it's not..she does not.

"I like you too, idiot," she says and ruffles his hair as she pulls back from the hug. 

And so he abruptly turns around. "what?" , he says.

" Oh my god, Jimin was right when he said you were clueless. ", she facepalms..

wait..she knew Jimin?

" For a second, I really thought you'd turn out to be a scaredy cat and not tell me you know.", she looks at him and smiles.

"Jimin..", he says in a questioning manner.

"Jimin was in on this too, Kookie. How else would I get you to talk about this ha?", she giggles.

"Jeongukie,", she comes closer. "It is as easy as that. The rest is just all in your head.", she flicks his forehead.

"So..you..he told u..everything?!", he says . Jungkook still can't wrap his head around this. Lalisa freakin Manoban just indirectly confessed and had heard everything he said to Jimin about her.

"Yes.  Jeon Jungkook, I heard everything so now I have blackmail material against you ." she laughs again. and God, she was a ball of sunshine wasnt she?

"But..I..", He says still not convinced.

"No buts, Jungkookie now shut up and kiss me.".

The End <3

Hello! I'm finally done with this, and I tried my best to make a long oneshot :) I hope you liked it though! A lot of people wanted Lizkook (and a couple others I will follow on)  so here it is!

 

Comment below what you thought of this oneshot and comment your ships/ scenes if you want me to write on them!

Vote! Subscribe! Comment and Love <3 

Thank you!