Writer x Accountant AU : Rose x Jimin/ Chaemin

Blackpink x BTS : Fluff Oneshots

Friday, 1 am

Jimin enters the penthouse groggily,loosening his tie. 

“I’m home”, he whispers to no one as he quietly walks his way to the kitchen. He stops halfway when he sees a figure lying on the living room couch, with a laptop in her lap, the screen luminating her sleeping face.

She must’ve fell asleep while writing and waiting for him. 

Jimin sighs and drops his bag and went towards her. “Aish this girl”, he thinks to himself as he quietly took the laptop off her lap.

He took the blanket off of her to pick her up …but they both know that Rosè is a light sleeper and so she woke up the minute the cold air hit her once covered feet .

She groans and rubs her eyes “Jimin you’re here.”, she says with that smile of hers. The smile of genuine affection, the kind of smile that leaves him melting a little inside. Just a little though( a lot ).

“I told you not to wait up for me”, he says softly as he helps her get up.

“You know I have extra work these days,” he continues. “Especially with the-”

“Especially with the future of the company being in my hands blah blah blah”, she interrupts him and rolls her eyes.

“I know, but I can’t just not wait.”, she continues as she grabs her laptop to go to their shared bedroom.

“And why can’t you "not wait”“, he says with that signature smirk of his.

She playfully hits his shoulder and says, "come on stupid, it’s already late."she says in a angry tone but her smile says otherwise.
 

God. Why was she so weird? Why were They so weird? They’ll  never know 

Saturday, 12 pm

"Jiminiee”, a voice calls out softly.

And suddenly the bed sheet he was wrapped in was pulled off of him and he groans.

“Come on”, he groans again and tries to block his eyes from whatever light that bugged his sight, pulling at the cover.

“Jimin, it’s 12 already and I’m not in the mood for brunch now wake up before you regret it”, she says. Her words unresponded.
 …
“Alright. I mean if you wanna play this way I’ll happily oblige ” she says and within a second, she’s on top of him.



And with that, Rosè starts tickling him in all the right spots.

She’s got a year worth of knowing Jimin so it’s common to know that he’s ticklish at the earlobe and at the crook of his neck..right..? 

“Get up youuu!”,she’s still tickling him.

Jimin can’t help but laugh..“okay OK stahp I’m awake I’m-” and within that second he manages to slip his leg over hers and turned them around, with jimin now on top of Rosè .

“Wide awake”, he smirks and god he’s flustering her again.

He comes closer to her face .“Ew no!” , Rosè pushes on his chest with her small fists.

“Brush first idiot!”, she giggles.

And lord if that doesn’t make him weak in his knees.

How can she still have this much of an effect on her even if it’s been more than a year that they’ve been together


And so he settles for a kiss on the cheek.

“I love you Park Chae Young”, he says with that eye smile of his as he gets up.

“ Good to know Park Jimin”, she smiles sheepishly.

“Yah. You’re supposed to say it back!” jimin says.

But Rosè only giggles and runs away.

“Yahhh!!!”
  

 


The End . ❤️

How was it ? 😅

The oneshots after this will be long and more detailed don't worry :)