Chapter 2

The Sixth Member

"What! You can't be serious!!" Jonghyun yelled.
"Shhhhh! Keep your voice down!" Minho snapped.
It was later in the day, everyone had taken naps except for Gaji, who was now sleeping on Minho's bed temporarily until they could move her into her new room.
Along with her new roommate too.
Jonghyun was not happy. In fact, he was so angry, that he was clenching his fists until his knuckles turned white. 
The members had decided as a last minute thing to have Him and Gaji share a room, since no one wanted to give up their bunk beds. Not that they really could anyways. He was the only one with a separate bed. They had called their Manager multiple times, but he wasn't answering his phone, so they decided on their own.
And without Jonghyun.
"It's not like we can give her our bunk. I mean those things are hard to move anyway." Onew said, trying to reason with him.
"Can't someone switch with me? Yah, Kibum. You seemed like you got along with her well enough. Why not switch with me? Or you Minho?" Jonghyun pleaded.
They both stood there, not really knowing what to say. Key gave Jonghyun a look as if to say he was sorry, but no. Minho the same.
"Yah. Jjong. I'm sure it won't be bad. I mean, you can still keep your stuff in our room. It's just the bed you have to share." Key said.
"Yeah. Don't make this a big deal." Added Minho.
Jonghyun sighed, and stuffed his hands in his pockets. He turned away from them and walked out the front door.
"Eo. I didn't know it would be so troublesome." Onew mumbled.
"Aish. Now that he's gone that means I have to help move things." Key said pouting.
"Uh, I don't want to sound rude, but do we know anything about her? Gaji I mean?" Taemin asked, standing up from the couch.
They all looked at each other, waiting for a response. When no one answered, they all shook their heads.
"Maybe we should get to know her a little. The basics, since she's going to be with us for a while, right?" Minho said.
Onew and Key nodded; Taemin rolled his eyes and sat back down.
"How about we talk to her and get to know her later at dinner?" Key suggested.
"Arasso." Onew said, nodding in agreement.
Standing straight up and clapping his hands together, Minho said, "Now that that's decided, how about we get her, well their, room ready?" And walked out of the living room, Key and Onew trailing behind him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later, it was dinner time. Gaji was still sleeping, and Jonghyun was still gone, so Key and Onew got dinner ready, while Taemin and Minho played video games in the living room.
When dinner was ready, Key and Onew stood in the living room, wanting to decide who would wake Gaji up. 
"I think it should be Taemin-goon." Key said, a sly smirk on his face.
Taemin jumped up, ready to protest, when Minho grabbed his arm and pulled him back down to the couch, using him as little leverage to stand.
"I'll do it. It saves us the trouble of argument." He said walking towards their room.
"Yah! Be sure to wake her up nicely!" Onew shouted.

When he got to the closed door, Minho sighed heavily. He was a little nervous about waking Gaji up; he didn't want to make her angry already.
Opening the door slightly, he stuck his head in. It was dark, except for the little light that spilled into the room from the hall. Minho opened the door more and walked over to his bed. 
Lying there was Gaji, still asleep. 
He hesitated a little before he leaned over slightly and tapped Gaji on the shoulder. 
"Yah. Gaji-ah. Dinner is ready." He said in a soft voice.
When she didn't budge, he nudged her again, this time a little harder.
"Gaji-ah. Gaj-"
"YAH. LIM GAJI!" 
A shout came from the door, and Gaji jerked up, bumping heads with Minho.
They both groaned in pain and looked towards the door.
There stood Jonghyun, hands in his pockets, and leaning against the door frame.
"It's time to get up. We're hungry and want to eat, so stop keeping us." He said and walked away.
Gaji frowned, then looked over at Minho, eyes wide.
"Ah, so sorry! I slept so late! I'm sorry! Are you ok?" she asked flailing her hands in front of her.
Minho smiled. "Neh. I'm ok, and don't worry, it's not that late."
"A-ah. Arasso. I guess I should get up so I don't keep everyone from eating." She said standing up and stretching.
When she was done, she looked at Minhos bed and gasped. 
"I'll make it. I'll wash the sheets too." 
He looked at her and smiled. "Aniyo. It's okay really. It's not a big deal, I can do that myself. Let's go eat."
She looked up at him and nodded, turning to walk out, but stopped just before the door. 
"Ah...Minho oppa... Do you know why Jonghyun-ah is acting mean towards me?" she asked, fumbling with her thumbs.
He looked at her with puffed cheeks. "Ah, Ani. I don't..."
She nodded and turned towards him, smiling.
"Arasso. Let's eat then, ne?"
He nodded, walking towards her and ruffling her hair. He wanted to tell Gaji why Jonghyun didn't like her, but then he wasn't too sure himself. None of them were.