Seventeen Reacts to Reading Fanfiction about Themselves!!

Seventeen Scenario: Reacting to Fanfiction!

Note: The fanfiction is just fanfiction in general. So imagine they read a wide variety of fanfictions about themselves before they had their reactions... 

S.coups: *reads of paper* And for today's variety show...reading fanfiction about ourselves!

Seventeen: *cheers* 

Voice-over: So for today's task Seventeen will be reading the wide variety of fanfiction viewers and fans have written about them! Each member will have ten minutes to skim read through a randomly selected fanfictions (to showcast the whole range) and then go through their reactions one by one! *more cheering* 

Seventeen: *yaay* *cheers* 

Vernon: Wait...what is fanfiction? 

Seungkwan: It's when the viewers write stories about us right? As if we're real people right? [A/N: I dunno, but unlike most carats, I'm pretty sure SVT would know what fanfiction is...they're not that dumb, So Vernon and Seungkwan pretty much know but they're just confirming their suspicions...] 

Hoshi: We are real people...

Joshua: *nods* 

Seventeen: Oooh... 

Jeonghan: Funny it's the two of you that should be asking that... 

Voice-over: Yes, and some of them are very...graphic. But it differs from the taste of the authors. But I will leave you to find out that for yourselves! 

Seungkwan: *realises* *explodes* WAIT - SO THIS IS LIKE THE MAKNAE RANKING ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! Aurghh..... 

Hoshi: And I will beat him! I will beat this hyung! *points at Seungkwan*

-10 mins later- 

Woozi: What. Did. I. Just. Read. 

Dk: Well that wasn't too bad! 

Hoshi: Well...some of these are...really graphic

Jun: *explodes* Why am I bottom? (A/N: Reference to another fanfic called 'Bottom'. Heres the link if you haven't checked it out yet! It's really awesome :D) 

Jun: I am not bottom! We're not...-

Seventeen: Ooooh...

Jun: -But if we engaged in a relationship I wouldn't be bottom! *stomps* 

Jun: The8! Tell them how it really is!

The8: Is it? *quirks eyebrow*

Jun: What? No! *looks at camera* Well now they're gonna think...

S.coups: *smirks* 

Wonwoo: Okay so, why am portrayed as the more feminine one! *rounds on Mingyu* And I said that comment about your height, ONCE. Might I add, once! 

Seungkwan: Forget about your problems! I am portrayed as feminine all the time! Urgh, why can't I ever seem to say my true feelings in these fanfics?! I CAN confess my true feelings if I'm in love with a girl!!!!!!!!!!! 

Dino: And why me too...I'm 17! I'm a senior now! Don't look at me like that! Lots of people have girlfriends when they're seniors! *angry pulsating veins on forehead* 

Seventeen: ... 

Dino: ...

Seventeen: ... 

Jeonghan: Awww...

Seventeen: Awww...

Jeonghan: Dino...

Dino: NO NO NO NO NO! 

Jeonghan: Dino nugu aegi? 

Dino: ... 

Jeonghan: Dino NUGU AEGI? 

Dino: ...Jeonghan-hyung's... 

Seventeen: *claps* 

Jun: Well at least the MAJORITY of mine x OCs werent bad...

S.coups: I didn't know I was that hot... 

Mingyu: Do fans really compare me to a dog? I'm not a dog! I get that sometimes I can be...BUT IM NOT A DOG!

Jeonghan: No...you're a puppy...

Hoshi: And why am I always more energetic than I look huh? *vein pops* WHAT DO YOU MEAN MORE ENERGETIC THAN I LOOK? DO I NOT LOOK ENOUGH! 

Jeonghan: Joshua..interesting that yours always centres around a bible...either that or its the complete opposite...

Wonwoo: Perhaps you should suggest you're even more religious in the interviews...

Joshua: *angry vein* You can't win! Either way if I don't talk about it at all I get portrayed as a crazed beast, if I talk about it too much I get portrayed as the holy grail of righteousness!!!!!!! There's no way to win! 

S.coups: And even then, some of the holier ones are quite...

Wonwoo: *smirks* 

S.coups: I don't think we can look at you in quite the same way again... 

Joshua: *blushes* 

Seungkwan: I was not expecting half of that... 

Woozi: Well now that's over...let's move onto the next question!!!!!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: And yeah...that's all the ideas that I have! Sorry if I didnt get to do all the members reactions in enough detail, I didn't think that every single one of them would have a particularly strong reaction to it, so I just did the more prominent ones. If anyone's willing to write up a more detailed version or their take on seventeen's reactions please do so!!!!!!!! Pwetty please link me in the comments, I would like to read them! :) 

-Bluecookie :D