Juilliard v/s Seoul

Dear Jinyoung

。・゜★・。・。☆。・゜★・。・。☆。・゜★・。・。☆。・゜★・。・。☆

Jinyoung left for New York and Jackson got his scholarship. Mark stayed in Seoul and also entered college. These are the messages Jackson sends to Jinyoung.

。・゜★・。・。☆。・゜★・。・。☆。・゜★・。・。☆。・゜★・。・。☆

Dear Jinyoung,

What’s up man?? You left a week ago and I miss you like crazy. Hope you’re doing fine cause I know how hard is to live in a foreign country with a foreign language as well and no friends around, what are you going to do without me around? Who’s gonna mess up with you?? Who’s gonna eat your fries at lunch??

It takes time but I’m sure you’ll get use to the American Culture. Hwaiting!! This is your dream Jinyoung make your trip worthy (ツ)

Since I don’t have time to Skype or Facetime, TIME DIFFERENCES!!   ಥ_ಥ   I’ll be messaging you so whenever you have time you can just write me back and I’ll answer you asap.

I’m amazed at my new place. It’s great living outside my auntie’s home (not that I hate her though you know). I live at campus now I’m more independent and against your beliefs I know how to cook and I can have a decent house like dorm. I got 2 crazy maknaes with me now: his names are BamBam and Yugyeom they’re dope. I bet you could be friends with them in no time.

Tell me about you, I want to know all details.

Wild & y Jackson ( ̄ε ̄)