Jinson and Markjin

Dear Jinyoung

Jinyoung was very talented young man. He could not only achieve perfect score in all his tests at school, he was also good at dancing and great at sing. But it was his ability at sports what made him met Jackson Wang, top student and star sport man. They were same age friends and their likes were similar, though their personalities were opposite: one was bright as the sun, the other was light and mysterious like the moon. While Jackson was incredible loud Jinyoung was quiet. However both complemented and supported each other. They clicked immediately: the day they met back then when they were in their freshman year at high school they said hello and after one hour they just knew they were going to get along. They were not just friends, they were brothers, and they were often called Twins for they always could be found together.

Years passed and that was when Jinyoung was hit, really hard by one transfer student. His name “Mark Tuan” perfect toothy smile, killer look and soft manly voice. His hair was red and his skin was like milk. His slim figure and sense of fashion made him awesome. He had a special aura around him with his skate under the arm, something about him that screamed “L.A. Boy”. It was natural for Jinyoung to have a massive crush on him. Unfortunately Jackson was in a Fencing Tournament outside Korea so he couldn’t meet the before mentioned boy personally, he only listened to Jinyoung drooling about Mark.

Jinyoung would spend hours daydreaming about Mark. As soon as Jackson was back Jinyoung told his friend everything about his crush, since Mark wasn’t in his class Jackson was updated with every single detail about L.A. Boy from the physical appearance to the tone of voice he had. Jackson as the good friend he was encouraged Jinyoung to confess and that was he did: Jinyoung and Mark started dating. They were sweethearts, going on dates and spending their time together. Jinyoung showed Mark how beautiful Seoul could be going to Namsan Tower, Sky Rose Garden, and their favorite activity was riding bicycles in Yeouido Park and having a picnic while looking the Han River.

Jackson was happy for his friend’s relationship and although he wanted to hang out with them he just couldn’t since another Fencing Tournament called for him, after that tournament he had to go to a Swimming Competition and when he finally went back to school it was time for vacations meaning that he had to return to Hong Kong to spend time with his family.

Once everybody came back it was their last semester and Jackson was sad he could not spend more time with his friends. He could barely see Jinyoung because more tournaments and international competitions were held and he had to represent his school, plus he was aiming to get a sport scholarship to study at the university. He didn’t want to be a burden for his parents and living abroad meant a lot of money for them, if Jackson could get that scholarship he could lift some weight form his parents’ shoulders.

On the other hand, Jinyoung had his own dreams: he wanted to become an actor and singer. He wanted to study abroad. The only problem, “Mark Tuan”, Jinyoung didn’t want to break up with him he loved him too much, but he had a dream, a big dream to achieve. It was difficult but Jinyoung auditioned for Juilliard School hoping to get a spot and study in the most prestigious acting school, you can always dream, can’t I?- Jinyoung thought.

。・゜★・。・。☆。・゜★・。・。☆。・゜★・。・。☆。・゜★・。・。☆

I heard you made it!!! Man I’m so proud of you!!!You’re finally going to study at the place you have dreamed about!!! WOLO!! Juilliard School!!! HOW AMAZING!!!When are you planning on leaving? - said Jackson.

Probably next week Jackson, I’m so happy!!! Said Jinyoung.

Man this is gonna be great!!! Super!!! I’m gonna throw a farewell part boy!!!

No need Jackson, I’m just incredible happy-

Wait a minute! What about your boyfriend, does he already know? - asked Jackson.

Yes, I told him. He is happy for me but at the same time is difficult for both of us, we don’t know about our relationship we don’t want to break up, I really love him but I can’t let go of this opportunity- answered Jinyoung.

Hey!! Cheer up!! If you mean it, you can work your relationship out, I guess since both are in love, why not? - An optimist Jackson added.

Guess you’re right. I’ll give my best-