chapter 1

We Don't Talk Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Psst…Psst..psst”

Some troublesome sound was heard, coming from the cafe owner’s  room. Park Chanyeol, who was talking to Kim Junmyeon at the counter, initially wanted to just ignore that seeking-for- attention sound, but as a few small marbles were thrown at him, he thought he got it enough of this no sense.

He threw his gaze toward expected source of sound.

There was Luhan, waving at him through half opened door, looking all bashful, and probably… desperate at the same time. Although Park Chanyeol unsure for the reason why was Luhan looking likes that, but there must be something wrong somewhere. At least, his smart mind could detect that.

Park Chanyeol shoot his glance back to Kim Junmyeon who just shrugged his shoulder, as if to tell he didn’t do anything wrong.

Although Park Chanyeol felt a bit hesitate to move his , but still, that guy who appeared too silly for his own good, was his boss. So, he headed toward him.

“What?” Park Chanyeol said with his annoyed tone.

“Can you give this to Jun, please?” Luhan pleaded with that sweet voice while handed him a piece of folded paper.  Anyone can be melted or going to have high blood sugar after hearing that voice, but not Park Chanyeol.

“Eh, you saw him talking to me just now.  Why don’t you give it to him by yourself?” The giant scoffed. He refused to take the paper from the elder

“I don’t have to do all these things at the first place if we didn’t have any problem…”

“Who would ask you to do the so called all these things at the first place?” The younger shoot the bitter remark. He felt pity to the elder, but who ask you to be an idiot right? “Seriously, what’s the problem? Is that too big?”

Luhan grinned. Of course not. The only problem was them, themselves- Luhan was egoistic, Kim Junmyeon was stubborn. Just great combination.

“Please Chanyeol-shi, do me a favour. For this one only…please...” Luhan deeply look at him, his eyes looked glassy.

“All right..all right..” Park Chanyeol gave in. For godsake, this would be a pain in his , but for godsake as well, he loved his sunbae.

“Thank you, Chanyeol-shi…I love you…’

Park Chanyeol knew, he didn’t even have to reply that.

 

 

 

Then the Happy Virus return to his original place.

“Hey Jun-hyung…’

“Hey…..”

“This boyfriend of yours has given something to you….” Park Chanyeol handed the paper to the shorter man. He intentionally punctuated at ‘boyfriend of yours..’ to half mock the elder.

Kim Junmyeon smirked once he finished scanning the note. For a while, that porcelain looking man was deep in his thought, but few minutes later, he grabbed the pen and jotted down something on it.  Park Chanyeol rose his eyebrows in amusement.

“Please deliver this to our boss, my dearest Chanyeol-shi…”. Wow, the elder despite his timid look, could be a real savage sometimes when he did want to, especially with Luhan. Passive-aggressive façade that was unleashed since he was in relationship with  the owner of Exodus Café.  

“Eh, what the…” Park Chanyeol was about to curse, but fortunately trailed off. “Do I look likes some one who do love letter delivery?”

“Yes you’re. Now go..” The elder shoved him.

---

He headed to Luhan’s room and handed the paper, then went back to Kim Junmyeon.

The vicious cycle continued till the fourth, where he thought he could not take them any longer. His patience had reached it’s maximum limit. He should break the cycle.

“Please give this to….” Kim Junmyeon was about to say the similar thing he had said earlier but  immediately being cut off almost instantaneously.

“Hey, Jun-hyung..can you guys just talk?” The giant scolded the elder. It sound firm and gentle at the same time.

“Don’t wanna…” Kim Junmyeon pouted.

“Okay then..Let me read what this l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter