008

Our Love Story

Reader's POV:

I watch Seokjin spray water across Euna, she flinches while screaming.

"Yah, how can you say such things?" Seokjin asks as he whips his chin and lips.

Namjoon laughed and said, "Why are you acting so pure? It's like you're a whole different person."

Seokjin didn't say anything and went to the kitchen, he brought out a handful of towels and started wiping the floor. With Euna being the germaphobic, she's not going to clean someone's spit water so I bent down and helped him.

"Oh, it's okay. I'll do it," He smiled at me. And that's when the manager came in and found us cleaning the floor.

"What happened?" He asks while setting the room card on the table.

"Nothing, hyung just wanted to spit water out on our fans." Namjoon said and smiled evilly at Jin.

"He's just joking. I choked on water." Jin said and went to the kitchen to wash the towels.

"Okay girls', here is your keys, don't loose it or forget to go out without theses." He said, we nodded out head and went back to our room.

"So how was the date?" Euna pestered me about the date ever since we came back to our own room. She even asked me about it when I was taking a shower.

"Hey, you ask me one more time and I won't ever tell you!" I said, and she quickly quiets down.

We sat down on the couch and I told her everything but I hid the truth or dare part.

"Oh, that's cute. Why do I have a feeling like you're purposely hiding something." She ask while raising one of her eyebrows. I wanted to laugh it off but I couldn't.

"Well we played the game truth or dare." I said.

"Oh, what did you guys all do?" She scooted closer.

I told her everything that we said and did, I finished the part where Seokjin told me to kiss him for a dare.

She looked at me and said, "He said what?"

"He said 'I dare you to kiss me, then he- where are you going?" I ask when I saw Euna grabbing the room card.

"Restroom."

"But there's a restroom here... oh no, Euna don't!" I yelled but she's already out.

I rush out the door and found Euna at their door already. She knocked and Jin opened the door.

"Euna, stop! Don't!" I yell but it was too late. The palm of her hand went across his face, when he turn back around his bottom lip had a little cut to it. I ran towards her before she could do anymore damage but she did.

She slapped him again but on the other cheek then punched his chest.

"Stop! Euna, stop!" I pushed her away and Namjoon caught her before she hit the floor.

"I'm sorry for pushing you but stop, please." I said, I feel really bad for pushing her that hard but that's the only way to stop her from hitting him.

"How could you ask her to kiss her from a dare? Then I'm pretty sure you just ruffled her hair and said it was a joke. How could you?" Euna hissed.

"Stop, he didn't mean it in a bad way." I explained.

"Sure, he might not mean it in a bad way but don't you think that a bit harsh?" Euna snapped back.

I stayed quiet because I did feel that way but I also know Seokjin isn't that kind of person.

"See, so move." Euna said, but she couldn't move an inch because Namjoon was holding her by her waist.

"Euna, please stop. He didn't mean to do it on purposely."

"I don't give a if he did it on purposely or not, what matters is he did it anyways. Do you not have a sense of common sense? Does she look that easy or does she gives you an impression of a ? Yah, answer me." Euna yelled.

"She doesn't look easy to me nor does she give me a impression of a ." Seokjin said loud and clearly.

"Then why did you even say that to her?" she yelled again.

I didn't want to see them argue anymore so I yelled, "Stop it Euna, this is none of your business so stop! Let it go!"

I looked up and found Euna looking at me, hurt. I wanted to tell her sorry but she already ran off. 

"She's got a point." Namjoon said then ran off where Euna's headed.

"I'm sorry." Seokjin said while giving me a ninety degree bow, I know that was their most sincere way of apologizing.

"Please get up, I don't mind...," I said in almost a whisper.

He stood up straight and pulled me into a hug. His arms tightly wrap around me.

"I know that if I said it, it'll make you really sad but it came out before I could take it back. But as soon as those words came out, I know you won't leave me because you're a very kind and gentle girl. I took it for granted. Because of what Euna said, I know you'll leave me if I keep disrespecting you then you'll leave me. I just realized how scared I am of losing you. I just love how shy and adorable you are. I wanted to know if you had kissed anyone before. I just wanted to be your first kiss. I know we just met but no one had made me feel the same way as you have. You make me want to see the way you blush, smile, laugh, or the way you will react to every single word or thing I do and say, but I don't want to see you cry. I love how you make me feel special like I'm the only one for you." He said quietly, his face was right next to mine so it felt like he was whispering those words to me only.

I didn't know what to say to him, I thought I always thought of him as an idol and nothing more. But after he sang awake to me and the more we talk the less I see him less as an idol. I see him as a regular man with feelings and urges. I love that, it makes him feel more alive. I love when he's on stage but he felt so far away from me. I felt like I could never reach him. But now he felt so real I want time to stop here and never move on anymore. I wanted to stay in this happy place forever. I never realized my feelings till what he said tonight.

I gently push him away and smiled, "I forgive you Seokjin, everyone makes mistakes but next time you do that I won't hold Euna back."

He let out a small laugh, I look into his eyes and found them glittering like how the sunshine shines over a clear lake.

"I need to go find Euna." I said, he nodded and gave me a small peck on my forehead. I lifted myself on my tip toes and gave him a peck on the cheek. Then I quickly ran away. I could feel my face burn up and my head dizzy.

I look everywhere but I couldn't find her anywhere, then I got a text from an unknown number and it said, "Come to the cafeteria, I think she's gonna leach every single penny I have."

I was pretty sure that was Namjoon then I ran towards the cafeteria.

When I got there I found Euna and Namjoon at a table and dozen of sweets spread in front of her.

"I'm sorry but I don't like him. I know you're very close with him but I just don't like him." She said with full of cake.

"Yah, you look so dirty eating." He said and wiped her face with a napkin.

"So? It's not like I'm trying to seduce you!" She huffed and continued to eat.

I could see him saying something but Euna didn't catch it.

"Yah, do you think she's mad at me? I mean I know it's not my business but I'm just really mad. I mean what kind of guy does that!"

"Nah, I don't think she'll be mad at you." He said while looking up at me.

"I hope she's not. She's just too nice to everyone, she needs to be a sometimes."

"Does that mean you're a all the time?" He joked but she nodded.

"People take advantage of kind people and in the end kind people gets hurt and I don't want that to happen."

Namjoon raised his hand and patted her head, I wanted to stop him but it was too late. Euna swap his hand away and gave him the glorious middle finger.

"Yah, that's not nice!" I yelled and Euna turned around and her eyes got teary.

"How can you yell at me, I was defending myself!" She came and jumped on me.

"Sorry for yelling and pushing you away."

She wiped her tears away and said, "I'm not mad at you, I'm just bad at that bas-" I cover before the word comes out of .

She rolled her eyes at me and I laughed, we sat down.

"I'll go pay for the food," Namjoon got up and left.

I was going to stop him but Euna stopped me.

"Why are you stopping me?" I ask.

"He's the leader of that bas-, dude so I'm making him pay." She said while taking a big bite of a pink cake. I just realized that most of the cake on the table are pink.

"Erm, you're not imagining that you're eating Seokjin right?" she stopped eating and nodded.

"Oh, I have no words for you," I said and face-palmed myself.

"What, since I can't beat him up so I got to take my anger out some way." she whined.

"You're going to get sick if you continued to eat like that." Namjoon came back and said.

"So? I'll get fat as well but do I care? No, so order me a black coffee." She said, Namjoon sighed with a smile plastered on his face when he ordered a black coffee. I watch Namjoon with the corner of my eye and found him smiling at Euna, who was still eating while talking with full.

"I'm deeply sorry for hurting your friend. I promise I won't ever do it again." Seokjin suddenly came out of nowhere and gave Euna a deep bow.

Euna stopped eating and faced him.

"Yah, do you think I'll accept your apology so easy? Unlike her, I'm very cold person when I need to be."

"I know you're not going to accept it so easy but I still want to tell you that I won't ever do it to her again. If I do then-"

"Then I'll go get a gun and shoot your about ten times then your balls. I'll make them into slushy with bullets." Euna said with big smile. I can see Namjoon cringe and place his hands below his abdomen. I gave him a little awkward laugh. He gave me a awkward smile back.

"Okay, we're done talking to you guys," Euna got up and grabbed a few cakes and dragged me to the elevator.

We entered our room and she asks, "Were you mad at me for getting into your business?"

I stayed quiet for a minute then answered, "At first I was, but I know you're doing it for you so I can't be so mad at you. Next time hear me out on how I really feel okay? If it really hurts then I won't hold you back. But please don't hit him so hard."

"I'll try." She said and pouted.

"Don't be like that, it will be bad if people found out that you slapped Seokjin twice and punched him one time. Then you'll be killed by all fangirls and fanboys." I joked.

"I got you to protect me." She said while giving me a funny smile.

"Girl, I can barely kill a chicken and you expect me to take down fangirls and fanboys. You can let Namjoon protect you!"

"No, he is a bit different from stage. He looks so cute and adorable but manly and y, this Namjoon is just y and manly there's no cute and adorable! Like where did that go?" She exclaimed.

"I still see the cute and adorable," I said.

"Where?" She rolled her eyes.

I laughed, we talked about how our biases were different from who think they are.

"Namjoon just seems more human." She said, I agree with her and I told her the same thing with Seokjin.

"Pfft, your Jin is nothing compared to my Namjoon."

"You just said that you didn't want Namjoon to protect you and now you're praising him to the heavens." I tease.

"Yah, that was before!" she defends and ends up blushing a bit. We talked for a every long time, we didn't know when we fell asleep but we did wake up around 3 pm.

I got up and found Euna and I just sleeping on the floor. I woke her up and her voice was very coarse.

"I think your throat got sick from all the sweets you were eating last night."

"Probably." she said, I want to flinch when she started talking. Her voice sounds like someone sanding a brick.

"Oh gosh, Euna I think you shouldn't talk for the whole day and take some pills." she nodded. Then someone knocked on our door.

"I'll go get it." I said. I open the door and found Namjoon standing there.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"Pack up your things, we're going to Florida. The other members already left at 1, we came here at two but you guys seemed to be asleep still so I came back at three."

"What?!" I exclaimed and closed the door.

"Euna, hurry up and pack your things. Everyone already left at 1 and we're the only one's behind!" I yelled, Euna snapped up and rushed to pick up her things.

It took us fifteen minutes to get everything packed and we rush out the door. When we go to the lobby we found Namjoon and Seokjin standing there waiting. They looked up and saw us and rushed over to help us with our stuff.

Namjoon took Euna's while Seokjin took mine. We got into the van and I asks, "Why did you stay?"

"I can't leave without you," Seokjin said.

"Oh gosh, the cheesiness." Namjoon shuddered and looked at Euna.

"Why aren't you talking?" Euna pointed to and Namjoon gave her a 'I told you so look'. Euna flipped him off and got on her phone.

"Okay, now to the airport."