006

Our Love Story

Reader's POV:

We continued to walk for a while until I said, "Um, do you know where we're going?"

"No, not really. I just wanted to take a stroll around the city. If there's a place you want to stop at then tell me. We'll go together." He said. He looked down and saw that my other hand was in my jacket pocket.

"I'm sorry for being so inconsiderate." He said and put our intertwined hand into his jacket pocket. I had to admit my fingertips were kinda frozen. I don't get how his hands weren't frozen yet.

There was a little cute cafe up ahead that is coming into view, I wanted to go in there but it seemed too much for a guy to handle so I let it pass.

"You want to go in there?" He asks, I looked up and found us standing in front of the cafe.

"What? No." I said with an awkward laugh.

"That was an awkward cute laugh, hahaha. I told you if you want to go somewhere just tell me." He pushed the door open and went in. The waitress led us to a cornered booth and asked us what we'll like to eat and drink.

While we're waiting for the food, he was on his phone. I look up and sneak little peeks of him and waited quietly.

"You want to see something cute?" He asks suddenly.

I nodded and he showed me a video. It was me... sneaking peeks... and he was recording this whole entire time.

"Oh my god." I said and buried my face into my hands.

"Hahaha, you don't have to be that shy. Don't see me as Jin, the idol, see me as Seokjin, a random man that asked you to a date." He laughed.

"I think I won't even agree to the date if I didn't know you," I said through my hands.

"Wow, but my good looks will get a yes." He said. I looked up and found him winking at me like nonstop. I busted out laughing because he looked like a winking machine that broke and can't be stopped.

"I got you to laugh! See just relax, I won't eat you." He said.

"Okay."

"So ____-ssi, how old are you?" he asks after the waitress came with our food and drink.

"I'm 18." I replied.

"Oh, so you're still a minor." He said.

"Um well in America, I'm an adult," I said proudly.

"Hmm, so how old is your friend?" He asks.

"She's 17," That's when he started choking on the coffee.

"Oh... my... god, I thought she was... 15." he pounded his chest to make him stop.

"Oh gosh!" Jin exclaimed.

"What?"

"I thought she was only like 15 or younger, so I thought Namjoon was only taking care of her because she was young."

"Wait what? He took care of her? Where?"

"Well, his room. We were just done practicing and we were heading back to our room and we just found her sleeping outside. So Namjoon took her in, I shouldn't put it like that or else it'll make her sound like an abandoned cat. But he wrapped her around in his blanket. He was intentionally going to let her stay the night, but it will not be good to any of us. So we sent her back."

"Aw, the mother and the father together taking care of Euna. That's so cute." I said, not really realizing that I just fangirled and gave away a secret of my otp to my bias.

"This morning I saw her with the blanket and was asking everyone if they had a bible with them, I was wondering did this girl have a strict rule of praying after she woke up?"

"Oh, that. No, she's doesn't believe in anything yet ghost stories still, scare her." I giggled and he laughed with me.

We had a pretty decent breakfast then we went to the central park, there was a lot of people around with their pets.

I spotted a little white fur ball rolling around on the pavement. I don't know if it was trying to scratch it's back but it was adorable. I picked it up and started scratching it's back.

"Aww, you're so cute! Did you lost your owner?" It gave a little bark and started rubbing it's hand to my cheek.

"Isn't she cute?" I ask Jin and found myself staring at a camera.

"I got you on surprise." He said and showed me the picture. I was smiling brightly with the dog held out to him.

I gave him an awkward laugh. I don't like it when people take my pictures without telling me.

"Sorry, if you don't like it. But I saw something beautiful and I thought you might like it." He said.

"It's okay. I just find it weird when people take my picture without asking me. Don't you find it weird?" I ask.

"At first it was really weird, I felt like I had no privacy but over the years I've gotten used to it." He answered and it was a quiet walk after that. The ice got broken when my phone rang.

"I need your help!" Euna's voice screamed from the phone, and I'm pretty sure my phone is not on speaker.

"Yes?"

"Can you please tell the receptionist that I need a room card?"

"Okay, hand the phone to her."

"Hello, are you her mother?" I stayed quiet and I could hear Euna's cussing in the background.

"No, I'm her roommate," I said trying to hold in my laughter because all I see is Euna in a Ryan the Bear blanket yelling and cussing.

"Well, do you remember the bar code numbers on the card?" She said I wanted to roll my eyes like who would actually go memorize the bar code numbers on a hotel door key.

"No."

"Well, I can't let her in." She said and handed the phone back to Euna.

"Sorry, couldn't help."

"It's okay, these girls are es." She cussed and I swear I could see her flipping them off.

She was talking about how she was just looking for a bible but couldn't find one and the security thought she was a crazy person. Then Jin held out his phone with a phrase saying, 'I'm going to call Namjoon to save her' in Korean. I smiled and nodded. Got to give something back to her from yesterday's gift.

"Hey, I'll call someone that will prove you have a room up there," I said and quickly hang up before I tell her.

"Would it be okay with Rap Monster though?" I ask.

"Well, he would take care of her and pick on her so I'm pretty sure he'll be fine. Unless he's still sleeping." Jin shuddered and laughed.

He pressed Namjoon's phone number and called him.

"Namjoon, remember the girl you were taking care of last night? She locked out of her room and can't prove that the room belongs to her and they are about to throw her out!" Jin acts panic, but he was smiling really cute and charming.

"Okay." Then Jin closed his phone.

"He said he'll be down in a bit. He barely woke up and doesn't sound mad. That's a big surprise." He said and grabbed my hand again.

We stopped at a lake in the park and sat down on a bench.

"So what are you going to major in?"

"Cosmology, I could be your coordi noona one day." I joked.

"Hahaha, that will be cool but you won't be our noona, but our dongsaeng." He ruffled my hair. As I pout I fixed my hair so I don't look a rat's nest.

"Have you thought of what you're life will be if you didn't debut with BTS?" I ask, then I wanted to stop myself from asking such personal question but curiosity got the best of me.

"Hmm, well I'll finish school and get a job. Then I'll meet the perfect one and we'll marry after three years of dating. I probably can't give her a big grand wedding but I'll be the best husband and father I could. If she's tired I'll be her shoulder to lay on, if she's happy I'll be happy with her, if she's sad I'll cheer her up. That's how I pictured my life if I didn't debut with BTS." He said I had to look away from his eye when he told me about his wife. My heart pounded so hard in my chest I thought it was going to burst. I don't know but I have happiness filling my heart but at the same time jealously twisted around my heart. I was jealous of the lucky girl who gets to have this wonderful person sitting next to me. I smiled sweetly yet bitterly.

"Well, what do you want to do?" He asks.

"Well in all the K-drama, the male lead would always take the female lead to a Ferris wheel ride," I said.

"Ohh, that's a nice choice. I'll go check if there is any amusement parks close." He started checking his phone. It wasn't long till he grabbed my hand and we ran out of the park and he had his hand out to catch a taxi's attention. A taxi pulled over to us and we hopped in.

"Take us to this place." He showed the driver his phone and the drive gave a small laugh and nodded.

It was a twenty-minute trip to get to this amusement park.

There was a lot of couples around taking photos and doing all kind of skinship.

"What amusement park did you look up?" I ask. I was starting to feel uncomfortable with all the lovey dovey mood around us. It makes me want to sink into the mood with Jin but I can't.

"I looked up best amusement park for dates, and it was rank #1 in New York." I wanted to laugh at his astounded face.

"Do I have something on my face?"

"No," I quickly said.

"Then why are you staring at me like that? Ah, because of my handsome looks?" He joked, we laughed and bought our tickets. I insisted to buy my own but Jin gave me a look that made me back off and he paid for me.

"The male always have to buy the tickets for the female." He said and gave me a wink.

We held hands again, it seems more and more natural to me everytime we did it. We stood in line and waited for our turn but it was a very very long line. It almost made me regret to come to this place.

"Hold on, I'll go buy something." He said and left the line. I stood there all alone for at least ten minutes, then he came back with a handful of food.

"Pick one." He said and gave me the choice of a burrito, cheeseburger, and a taco.

I grabbed the burrito and bit into it. I don't know if it was really that good or it was just because I was already so hungry.

We were so bored we even started playing rock, paper, scissor, the punishment is the first loser that gets a loss of 3 have to do an aegyo, every three lose will be aegyos.

The first one to lose was Jin, he did the cutie pie song and I laughed and squealed.

Then I lost, I did a buing-buing and wanted to dig a hole. Then I lost again and he requested for me to do the cutie pie song. It was so embarrassing because some people were actually looking at us now. I did the song with a red burning face. I probably looked like I got a sunburn five minutes ago.

"Aw, you're so cute." He said and pinched both of my cheeks.

"Ah, I'm done! I can't do this anymore! I'm cringing of how baby like I'm acting!" I shuddered and he laughed.

"I find it very adorable." He stated.

"Let's play something else," I suggested.

"Hmm, what about truth or dare?" He said.

"Sure!" The only reason I agreed to play that is because he's not Euna.... Just don't ever play it with her....

"Okay you'll go first since you lost to me on rock, paper, scissors. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." I had to play it safe for now.

"Okay, so was I your first bias?"

"No, okay truth or dare?"

"I like your honesty, hahaha. Truth." He replied.

"Is it true that you are secretly in love with Namjoon?" I ask, he laughed so hard, that no sound came out of him. He looked like a clapping seal.

"No, of course not! Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Was your bias in the hyung line?"

"Yes, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you love pink more than anything?"

"Well, it all depends on what the other thing is. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that your bias before me was Suga?" He asks, I had a guilty conscience building up on me so high that I felt like I just cheated on my boyfriend and he's confronting me about it.

"True," I said.

"Aw, I feel so sad. Well for me it will be another truth."

"Is it true that your birthday is on the 4th of December?"

"Yes, truth or dare?" He asks really fast.

I thought for a while, if it's just going to be truth then it'll be so boring so I said, "Dare."

"Oh you're spicing things up now aren't you? Hahaha okay. I dare you to kiss me." He said with a serious face but his eyes were smiling so brightly the lights on the Ferris Wheel were no match for them.