Welcome to Troll Kingdom! (leave while you can)

Trollolol
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]I just… I’m not that funny, so please go easy on me XD -awkward laugh-

Have mercy on me~ -sings like a dying whale-

This is going to be super informal 0u0…

 

 

“Hey, Jongdae, do you wanna-”

 

“It’s Chen when I’m here!”

 

“Okay, goddamn, Chen, do you wanna get something to eat before we make our way to earth?”

 

Chen (or Jongdae, but don’t say that in front of him, shh) gives Byun Baekhyun, his prankster buddy who has been his partner since the very beginning, quite the exasperated look.

 

“Of course, I’m starving. I need to replenish this engine before I can vroom vroom anywhere.”

 

Baekhyun blinks very slowly, knowing full well that Chen’s laughing his off right now only because he’s a complete, utter, and very much packaged idiot.

 

“That’s not- that’s not even funny. I’m not laughing and no one else in their right mind would laugh right now. Chen, stop laughing. ing stop.” He snaps his fingers, duct tape covering Chen’s mouth with a simple poof.

 

Chen rips it off immediately. “Sorry, sorry. I get weird when I’m hungry, you know that. I need fooooood.” He makes grabby hands toward Baekhyun as if Baekhyun is- is- bacon (I’m so sorry).

 

The two suddenly sniff the air, their noses turned up as they breathe in deeply.

 

Fried chicken.

 

They scramble as qui

Please log in to read the full chapter