Coincidence?

Tame Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Do we need broccoli, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun high-pitched voice echoing in the empty hallway of vegetables section in the mall.

"Nah. We just need lots of meats and salads for the wrappers." Chanyeol calmly told the younger. He pushed the trolley - which already half full by meats and beverages also snacks that Baekhyun insisted for Chanyeol to buy. Baekhyun on the other hand, hummed, then skipped towards the basket row of carrots.

"How about carrots?" Chanyeol raised his brows upon hearing that question, facing the younger. He was showing the taller one carrot in his right hand. Unconsciously, a sigh escaped his mouth.

"Baek, are you really that bad in cooking?" Chanyeol may be or may have not regretted that he asked that as he saw the younger one pouting. His bottom lip is jutting out and his brows are pinched together. Chanyeol is having a hard time to preventing himself from tackling the boy into a bone-crushing hug.

The younger walked away with a slumped shoulders. Then, he stop on one of the frozen food.

"Oh, look! Ice cream! Can we buy this, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun exclaimed while pointing towards a ice cream freezer.

The pout that the smaller have made earlier replaced with a eye-blinding smile. Chanyeol couldn't refrain himself anymore. And Baekhyun was now in Chanyeol arms, pressed hardly on the giant chest with cooing sound from the taller as the background sound.

Baekhyun is dumbfounded, but, nuzzling to his chest, anyway.


* *5* *


Two hours later - which is a relief for the vampire - the two were finally arrived in Chanyeol's pad. Not that he felt burdened walking with the puppy. Its just, he was exhausted. Entertaining a bratty and spoiled puppy wasn't his everyday or rather never-to-do routine. Yet, here he is, with a full package of childish Baekhyun. All bratty, and all spoiled.

 

Chanyeol do mostly the cooking task while the younger guy watch him silently. He can't do anything that's why he just sat on the stool.

Don't get him wrong. He did try to help Chanyeol but the latter was quick to kick him off his kitchen once he saw him holding a knife.

I mean, what did I have done wrong? I just hold the knife! And it was in a passed-as-the-expert way.

His mom is the one who taught him on how to hold the knife in a proper way. Since he is the most feminine and lady-like (according to Mrs.Byun) amongst his three sons, he was taught the basics things in the kitchen. Well, except for the names of vegetables and recipes, though.

Unconsciously, Baekhyun sigh.

Unknowingly, Chanyeol heard him.

"Baek," Upon hearing the call from Chanyeol, Baekhyun raised his head and met the taller brown orbs.

"Just sat there and wait for the food to ready, okay? You don't have to help me. I appreciate your thoughts to help me but you could've injured yourself holding that sharp knife. And I don't want that to happen. You understand, right?"

He is looking straight to the puppy's eyes. Baekhyun shrug his shoulders.

"Hmm." Seeing that lack of respond from the small brunette, Chanyeol's feeling hopeless.

Then, he walk to him, and cupped his face into his large palm. He plastered a small but warm smile when Baekhyun lean more to his touch.

"You act just like a real puppy." He said, teasing the younger and Baekhyun snorted.

"I take that as a compliment, Mister."

 

The vampire, watch the younger in front of him. Baekhyun looked less gloomy now, he's glad. Not that he didn't want the other to offer some help, its just Chanyeol trying to avoid any damages. Not from Baekhyun though, but from Chanyeol himself.

Baekhyun holding a knife might lead him to a light injuries but light injuries also required blood. So, he doesn't want to have a bloodlust when Baekhyun is there. He might lose control and scared his mate away.

Speaking about blood, Chanyeol hadn't felt thirsty for any
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter