The Feels

Tame Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Back, forth. Back, forth. Forth and back. "For my fried chicken sake, can you please stop walking back and forth?! You're acting like a new daddy who's waiting for his newborn baby to came out." A sudden burst stopping Chanyeol from his newly-found exercise. He turn around only to met a pair of judging eyes. Jongin, Chanyeol's friend was just came out from the room where Baekhyun is supposed to be. He wants to tell Chanyeol of the boy's wellbeing however, he was greet by the worried Chanyeol who is keep pacing back and forth. He's been standing there, just watching the taller doing his stuff until Jongin get enough of it. Sure it was amusing at first, but it's not anymore. When Jongin is just about to speak again, Chanyeol had beat him to it. "I'm just worried, stupid. Now, close your mouth and shut up." It's not like he's going to die.. Chanyeol saw how Jongin scrunching his face - a habit that will appeared when he was talking bad about someone. He wants to give a good scolding to the boy but a squeaking sound of the door stop him. A small guy with a pair of big eyes walking out from the room. "So.." "What happened?" Chanyeol asked the small guy, who is goes by the name of Kyungsoo. He hesitating to ask at first, because he was nervous on what will this one friend of his is going to answer. Many bad thoughts running through his mind. Is Baekhyun had a disease? Is he got shot that's why he looked so in pain? But, this question is the most bothering for Chanyeol. Will Baekhyun be okay? The small guy eyed his friend, from top to the toe, in the while narrowing his big eyes. He can see how worry he is for the boy he met just now. "That boy is fine. He was a werewolf and he's experiencing his ever first form shifting." "Is that why the boy looked so in pain? He was in breaking sweat, just now." Chanyeol pressed. He want to make sure that Baekhyun is really fine. "He's okay, trust me. Besides, Jongin is a werewolf too and he already confirmed it." Upon hearing the statement, Chanyeol finally can let a huge breath of relief. Baekhyun is okay. Then, he felt a sudden weight on his left shoulder. Turns out, it was Jongin who placed his arms around him. "You look so concerned about that boy. Is there something we should know?" Jongin asked while raising his brows. Chanyeol contemplating for awhile, before opening to speak. "Gather the boys and let's have dinner together here in my house tomorrow. I have an announcement to do."  
* * *      Chanyeol make his way to the room - his room - after sending his two friends to the door. The two have exclaimed that they
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter