Fluffy Ball?

Tame Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Twelve midnight and here Chanyeol is, nonchalantly taking a walk in the dark and silent woods. He was alone, but that wasn't something new to him as he always being alone. Intentionally or not.

Chanyeol was thinking of how different his life would be if he wasn't alone, and if he has someone like his other friends - who have found their own soulmate. He would be at his home right now, on his own bed with someone lied next to him. He will wrap his arms around his significant other tightly and securely while he watch his love one sleeping peacefully. Oh, when will that time come? A sad and bitter smile forming on his face but, just for awhile when suddenly, he heard a shuffling of bushes. He look around and saw nothing. Weird. Not that he scared, though.

He continue his walk but, stop again when the same sound could be heard for the second time. The bushes was moving, and he could hear a slow whimper as the something or someone is in pain. With a frown, but still maintain his calm face, Chanyeol step closer towards the rustling sound. And there, he saw a ball covered in white fluffy fur.

It was a puppy. A male one, on top of that.


* * *

By the look and smell of it, he just knew that the wolf is not like any wolf that anyone can find in the woods. It was a werewolf. A male werewolf.

The white wolf whimpered again and the vampire could saw it-- him curled in pain. He scoot closer and ran his calloused finger on the boy fur in hope th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter