chapter 4

OdD eYe

 

Taemin chewed his nails nervously as he made his way to his room, if Joon would find out he was in the basement again he’ll be really mad, not only he disobeyed him he also kissed Minho, the thought made him smile, warmth washed his body, it’s been so long since he felt like that, once he had it with Joon but not anymore.

Getting into bed he fell asleep almost immediately, too tired from his emotional rollercoaster, few hours ago his lover punished him, wounded him but then he kissed the man in the basement and all the pain he felt, physical and emotionally, disappeared.

At morning, he woke up to the sound on Joon’s van parking in front of the house, his bullies gushed into the house like two hungry gorillas, the noise was unbearable.

“Good morning, Taeminnie” Joon said at the moment he showed at the living room “the noise woke you up?” he asked amused.

Taemin hadn’t answered, he looked at the bullies angrily before he turned his gaze to Joon.

“I’m sorry” Joon said and chuckled as he got closer to his young lover, he wrapped his arms around him, suffocated him with his hug “we just have some things to do and we’re out…”

On Joon’s cue, one bully made his way to the room where the safe was, the other one made his way to the basement, though it was almost unnoticeable, Joon felt Taemin flinching in his arms, the concerned expression on his face changed with a split of a second into a sealed one, like ignoring it he smiled at the boy and offered a breakfast.

“I’m not hungry, my throat aches” Taemin said shortly, his tone suggestive.

“You should have opened your mouth wider, it wouldn’t hurt that way” Joon said devilishly before he let go of the boy.

Can’t control his temper, Taemin burst “you ing hurt me!”

“Langue,” Joon said calmly “you should keep your mind in your own business Taeminnie, bad boys get punished”

Taemin opened his mouth to talk but interfered when the bullies came back “boss” they said almost synchronized, Joon nodded and they left the house to wait by the van “I’ll be back later, be good” he warned before he left the house.

At the moment the door closed, Taemin rushed his feet to the basement, worried for the man in there “Minho!” he called as he opened the door.

Minho smiled though a trail of blood from his eyebrow decorated his cheek “Taemin” he panted the name.

The boy got to his side and hurried to remove the blindfold from his eyes “are you alright?” he asked as he cupped his cheeks in between his palms.

Minho nodded as he focused his eyes on the boy “it was just a little punch”

“You’re bleeding…”

“Guess I wasn’t convincing enough when I said I’m not who they think I am”

Taemin looked sadly at him as he his cheeks, the small gesture made Minho shiver, his touch felt so natural on his skin.

“I’ll go bring a band-aid”

Before he could object the boy went out of the basement, he came back moments later with a wet towel, band-aid and scissors.

The towel was warm, the boy cleaned the blood from his face gently, his hands felt so good, his delicate touch sent shivers to his body, just like their kiss. He whispered his name unconsciously and closed his eyes, when he felt Taemin’s lips on his he smiled softly and opened his mouth to let him in, sweet tongue swirled around his, puffy lips gently, he felt the boy’s weight on his lap and groaned deep in his throat, he craved to wrap his arms around that small body and tug him closer.

Taemin lowered the bloody towel as their lips separated, they looked at each other for a long moment before he turned his gaze to his own lap where he placed the band-aid and the scissors, though he was a little embarrassed, he didn’t want to get up from Minho’s lap, he felt good to sit on his warm hard body.

Cutting a piece of band-aid he placed it on the man’s eyebrow and covered the wound “is that ok? Does it hurts?”

“It’s fine” Minho said and angled his head toward the boy like asking to continue what they had stopped.

Taemin glued their lips together again, when Minho’s tongue invaded his mouth he raised the scissors in his hand and wrapped himself around him, he slid it down his arm to his wrists and cut the rope that tied him.

Minho gasped, he ripped his lips away and looked at the boy surprised by his action, waves of electric shocks rushed through his veins as he got used to the feeling in his arms, weakly he wrapped himself around the boy and tugged him close, though he could just run away now there was no place he rathered go.

Their lips met again with an urgent kiss, Taemin placed his hands on Minho’s shoulders while he hugged him tightly to his body and tried to get up from the chair he had been sitting on for few days, it was hard for him to hold on both of their weights, their lips separated as they fell to the floor.

Hovering above the boy Minho chuckled softly “sorry…” he said as he his face.

Taemin gulped, suddenly realize what he has done “aren’t you running away?” he asked hesitatingly.

Minho looked deeply into the boy’s eyes, part of him wanted to run away, while the other part wanted to stay here, on top of him, hopefully inside of him. He shook his head.

“You should…if Joon would find out I released you-”

“You’ll be in big troubles”

“Probably, but you could run away. You’re not who they’re looking for, you shouldn’t be here”

“What about you?”

“I can handle Joon-”

“By letting him hurt your second eye?”

“Don’t worry” Taemin said with a soft smile, he knew he should let go of this man, rather he liked it or not “go...now”

Minho shook his head but the boy pushed him away from him and got to his feet, left him no choice but to follow.

Taemin walked through the basement door and up the stairs, he looked over his shoulder to make sure Minho was doing the same “I’ll let you out from the back door” he said “that way you won’t meet Joon if he’ll show up, cross the back yard and run straightforward until you’ll see a road, it would lead you to-”

Minho grabbed Taemin’s wrist, it made him shut, they were only a few steps away from the back door but he wasn’t ready to go yet, what was it in that boy that made him feel like this?

“Please go…” Taemin begged, he tried to released himself from his grip as he opened the back door.

Minho looked sadly at him and leaned to kiss him one last time “come with me…”

The boy looked torn as he shook his head, no matter how much he wanted to run away again, he knew that Joon would look for both of them if he will and he wasn’t going to put Minho in danger. His heart skipped a beat when the man’s foot crossed the doorstep, tears sprang in his eyes when he saw him turning his back away from him “goodbye Minho…” he whispered to himself as he closed the door behind him.

Leaning on the door he let his tears roll down his cheeks, ashamed of himself,doubting, what would happen now?

Sliding to the floor he curled into himself, it was just a matter of time until Joon would show, he’ll be mad and that probably would be the end of him, money came first.

He had no idea how long he sat on the floor but when the front door opened he shot to his feet, the bullies walked in first, they stared at his guilty expression and realized he’d done something bad, they turned quickly to the basement, when they came back Joon walked into the house.

“Boss, he’s gone!” they called.

Taemin froze, Joon gave him a deadly look, the bullies were ready to catch the boy for their boss but he had stopped them, calling his name dangerously he walked slowly toward him like a predator.

Shaking, Taemin reached his hand behind his back and fumbled for the knob, he opened the back door ready to run for his life, it was that moment the bullies got their cue and ran after him, he fell to the hard ground when they attacked him and caught him, he wasn’t able to move underneath their weight.

“Where is he?” Joon asked as he got closer.

Taemin hadn’t answered.

“Be careful Taeminnie, you’re messing with my money, where is that man?”

“Joon…” Taemin said with a broken voice, he could barely talk when one of the bullies’ knee pushed his shoulder blade, the other bully caught his legs to the ground with a death grip.

Joon looked at the bully and nodded his head, there was no need in words, he knew he should hurt the boy even harder for him to talk.

Taemin cried out “I let him go. I…I released him”

Joon kneeled down and fisted his hair, he pulled it hard making him scream “you...released him? You let my money get away?”

“I’m…”

Joon pulled harder making him shut “this man’s brother owed me a lot of money and you just let him go?!”

“I’m sorry…”  

Joon reached his hand to one of the bullies belt and pulled a gun from it, he pressed it to the boy’s temple and asked angrily “you’re sorry?”

Taemin shut his eyes knowing it his end, soon he’ll be free from his lover, so when he heard the authoritative voice calling, he opened his eyes quickly.   

“DROP THE WEAPON!”  

Three cops with drawn guns pointed at Joon and his bullies, by their side stood Minho.

Taemin felt a relief when the bullies got from on top of him, he inhaled deeply and watched the cops getting closer to them, both of them had been handcuffed and taken away into the police car, Joon dropped his weapon and looked down at him, on his face a deadly look like it wasn’t the end, he let the cops handcuff him and take him away.

When it was clear, Minho ran at him, he helped him to get on his feet and wrapped protective arms around him, Taemin burst in tears and sunk his face into his chest.

“Thank you” he mumbled while sobbing.

“No, thank you” Minho said softly as he placed his finger underneath the boy’s chin and tapped a small kiss on his lips.

Taemin glanced at the police car to see Joon’s face but Minho cupped his cheek to prevent him “don’t” he said quietly “you’re free now”

“Thank you Mr. Choi” a police man came closer to them, interrupting their moment “we’re looking for Lee Joon for a long time now, he’s a slippery criminal, we couldn’t track his moves”

“Glad I could help” Minho said.

The policeman glanced at Taemin who was still in Minho’s arms “and you…you should have come to the police and-”

“I tried to run away from him” Taemin cut him off, afraid he’ll connect him to Joon’s crimes.  

“Taemin was his hostage for a long time” Minho said calmly and the boy’s hair “I believe he’ll be more than happy testify against him and his crimes”

The boy glanced at him before he turned his gaze at the policeman and nodded.

“Well, you two need to come to the station and fill the reports” the policeman said before he bowed his head slightly and made his way to the police car.

Taemin leaned his head on Minho’s chest again “why did you came back?” he asked quietly.

“Isn’t it obvious? I like you...”