chapter 2

OdD eYe

 

“Taeminnie!” Joon’s voice echoed around the house as he made his way into the bedroom, his young lover was curled in his bed, the sight made him smile “Taeminnie…” he said again.

The boy yawned as he opened his eyes and focused his gaze on his lover’s face “what time it is?” he asked with a husky voice.

Joon looked at his wristwatch before he the boy’s hair playfully “still early” he said.

“What are you doing here?” Taemin asked, usually when his lover visited him at morning it meant one thing and he knew what it was.

“Came to see my Taeminnie”

Nodding he sat in bed and stretched “want me to make you a coffee?”

Joon shook his head, he leaned closer but the boy placed his hand on his shoulder and stopped him.

“I need to brush my teeth” Taemin excused and tried to get out of bed, however before he managed Joon pulled him, he fell to his back, his lover rolled himself over him and crushed his small body into the mattress “Joon…” he mumbled.

Joon hadn’t wasted any time, he reached his hand to his own trousers and started to it, he ignored Taemin’s protest as he lowered it down his thighs.

“Joon…” the boy groaned and struggled “at least let me brush my teeth first…”

Joon chuckled and stopped, he raised his weight up from Taemin and the boy practically ran away from the bed, he rushed into the bathroom and locked himself inside.

“Hurry up!” Joon called and glanced at his wristwatch, he considered to visit the man he locked in the basement while his lover was in the bathroom, last night he sent a threat to his brother- telling him he got him so he better pay his debts, there was no answer like he didn’t care for his family member, but on the other hand…the phone number he had lost his connection long ago, this is why he kidnapped the man in first place, to intimidate.

While still thinking, Taemin walked out of the bathroom covered with his bathrobe, soft smell of soap lingered from him as he got closer to bed.

Joon’s devilish smile crossed his lips “cover your eye” he ordered “I don’t want it to bother me” his tone was evil.

Taemin reached his hand to one of his drawers by the bed and pulled his eye patch to cover his eye, his lover’s hands already opened his bathrobe and roamed on his body, it made him sick to feel his touch.

Like saved by the bell, Joon’s phone rang as he brought his lips to kiss his abdomen, cursing underneath his breath he pushed Taemin aside and got up from bed.

“Yes?” he barked into the line, moments later his tone softened “I’m on my way” he said and hung up.

Taemin tied the bathrobe to his body again and looked at Joon who got closer, he cupped his cheek and planted a kiss on his lips “I need to go, we’ll finish this later…”

The boy nodded understandingly, he wished his lover couldn’t see the relief on his face, lucky money always been more important than him and if Joon had to choose between the two, money would go first.

Taemin waited until he heard the door slamming before he got out of the room, he hurried to lock it and looked from the window to see Joon’s van driving away, when he was sure he won’t come back he went back into the room to get dressed. With a tee and sweatpants he went into the kitchen moments later for coffee and food, he noticed a bag on the counter and peeped into it, like Joon promised the night before he brought him the snacks he likes.

As he took one into his mouth he thought about the man in the basement, last night while lying in bed he kept thinking about him, the way his skin felt underneath his palm, it sent shivers through his spine, he wanted to see him again. Like a thief in his own house he walked slowly toward the basement.

 

~  ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

Minho’s muscles ached from sitting, his wrists burned from the rope that tied him, his eyes were still covered, sweat glued the clothes to his body, his throat felt dry and his stomach twisted with hunger, though nothing covered his mouth anymore he hadn’t screamed, the place was quiet for so long and it felt useless, he didn’t know who would hear him anyway.

Familiar steps echoed before the door opened and he turned his head toward the noise, was it the person from the night before? When a gentle hand touched his shoulder relief washed his body, he knew that whoever it was won’t hurt him.

“You’re...Taemin, right?” he asked quietly, though nothing had been said Minho heard a little gasp “I heard someone calling the name not so long ago, I assumed it’s was yours” he explained “you’re the one who brought me water last night, right?”

Nobody answered.

“Well, thank you...”

After a long moment of silence, a soft voice asked hesitatingly “are you hungry?”

Though his stomach twisted with the craving for food Minho nodded his head slowly, he heard a wrap opening before a creamy candybar poked his lips, he opened his mouth and took a bite, the chocolate taste made him drool and he chewed it fast.

“It’s Snickers” the soft voice mentioned like it was important piece of information “my favorite”

Minho noticed he sounded really young, maybe he was right and it was a child after all, if so, what kind of sick game his kidnappers had played?

When he finished the candybar the gentle hand wiped the corners of his mouth, he could feel him close, warmth and a sweet smell of soap surrounded him, it sent strange shivers to his body, kind of arousal.

“Taemin…” he almost whispered the name.

“Hmmm?”

“Are you one of them...those bullies?”

“No” Taemin said quietly.

“I thought so…you’re much more gentle than they were. I told them, I’m not who they’re looking for but they just hit me hard to shush me”

“They hurt you?” Taemin’s voice had a pure concern in it.

“They punched my stomach few-” Minho’s words stuck on his tongue when he felt two gentle hands pressing against his stomach.

“Are you in pain?”

“...Not anymore” he mumbled, feeling the warmth of his hands through the fabric of his shirt.

“I’m sorry” Taemin said and pulled his hands away like he had touched fire “I should go now”

Minho heard his steps rushing out before he could even open his mouth to speak, the door slammed and it became quiet, he was all alone again.

 

 
 

 

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Taemin knocked his head against his palm as he leaned against the basement door, what the hell was he thinking to himself?! Touching his body like that, his hard masculine body, it was wrong, no matter how good it felt.

Pushing his body from the door he trembled his way upstairs, his sweaty hands held the wall for balance while tried to fix his breath, he needed to stay away from the basement.