Chapter 3

My Hottie Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3:

 

Amusement Park: Meet the Kims. [Part 2]

 

 

AUTHOR

 

Whispering, mumbling, squealing, murmurings, picturing.

 

It was like they were a celebrity, well…only one of them are, his name is Kim Taehyung. He is one of the handsome child of Kim Tae-hee and Park Ryo-jin.

 

“Oh, my God!! It’s Taehyung!!”

 

“Woah, who is that girl hugging his arm?”

 

“She’s hot, bro!”

 

“Who’s she?”

 

“That girl…Yow! Bro! That’s Kim Hani!”

 

“For real!? I must be dreaming….”

 

“They are shooting?”

 

“God! Boy I’m jealous of you!”

 

Taehyung and Hani went to their respective areas for shooting.

 

 

 

 

PHOTOSHOOT (Near End)

 

“Okay…pull out your freestyle, Taehyung…. Good…. Good, Okay Hani. Your turn…. Pose something with…this,” the assistant gave her an ice cream, “Okay….1…2…3”

 

“1, 2, and, we’re done!” They end up with a sibling pose with their funky faces.

 

Yep they are brother and sister. But Taehyung is younger than Hani.

 

“Yah” Hani stretched her arms while Taehyung ask for the assistant to get a drink.

 

While changing clothes, a Taehyung’s phone rang, “Ah, yeah?” he asks with his low voice.

 

“Ahh, Noona, yeah…just text me when you and Hyung are near…okay. See you at the food court.” With that he hangs up the call.

 

Taehyung walked out of the tent and ran besides Hani, “Noona…”

 

 

JIWOONG

Hoy! I’m Jiwoong…the eldest among the kims. Nice to meet you. It’s been years since I came here, I always help our father in his business with the help of TaeTae~

 

Opss! Taetae by that I mean Taeyeon, hehehe. I walked out of the Restroom and scan my surroundings…I scratched the back of my head, “I think I’m lost…There’s many people today what’s wrong?”

 

I chuckled and decided to ask some of the people. “Hello? Excuse me, I think I’m lost, can you please tell me where the-…T-Tiffany?”

 

She widened her eyes when she saw me, “Jiwoong”

 

Of all people why her?

 

AUTHOR

The Kims decided to meet up in a restaurant called ‘Poppin’ It Dips!’

 

It’s not a restaurant rather a desert place.

 

Taehyung and Hani came up first with their bodyguards at their back, “Good Day Mr. Kim & Ms. Kim, right this way please towards to the ViP.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter