Chapter 2

My Hottie Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2:

 

Amusement Park: Meet the Kims. [Part 1]

 

 

AUTHOR

Tiffany got up from her beauty sleep and took a bath.

 

When she is changing she heard a key being played, “What is that?” She wears her clothes and went near the window…

 

“Oh, it’s from the new neighbor...it’s quite a good piece,” She leaned closer to the window to hear but to hear her mother’s scream.

 

“What do you mean?! Marriage?!”

 

“Marriage? Oh…the playing stopped,” she glanced to the window but curtains covered them. She closed the window, picked up her bag, and went down to eat breakfast.

 

“Hey? Good morning?” she sat down eating bacon and egg with rice, the two put their full attention to their daughter, while Tiffany is getting uncomfortable with their stares.

 

“What?” She raised her eyebrows and asked in confusion, “You guys are so weird, what happened? I need to get going, I’m getting late, bye.”

 

She went and closed the door.

 

Mr. Hwang sighed, “How will we explain this marriage?” But Mrs. Hwang shook her head in disbelief, “You never change I guess, if you don’t want to lose her like him then stop this marriage.” She left with her luggage.

 

“Have a safe trip to Paris…”

 

 

TIFFANY

I walked out of my car just to get pinned by Choi Siwon, “Urgh! What the heck to you want?” she asked, annoyed by the presence of him. “You”

 

I rolled her eyes, “In your dreams, move.” I pushed him backwards making him tripped a bit. “I like that,” he smirked and pinned me back to my car. Seeing that there’s no one at the parking lot.

 

“I heard that you are going out with your friends, can I come?”

 

“No. Now. G.E.T.O.F.F.M.E.Y.O.U.P.E.A.S.A.N.T” Peasant? What’s that? I don’t know but it suits him.

 

I pushed him harder and slapped his cheek, “What?”

 

I ran away from him entering the school. I think I lost him, ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter