❝ °⚫° jeju's disney world! ❞ — teaser

❝ °⚫° jeju's disney world! ❞ — not an update, but please read the new chapter. ily guys sm

 

°⚫° jeju's disneyworld

X

www.disneyjeju.com/teaser1

Home

Plotlines

Reviews

Members

now hiring!

teaser

"hansol! hansol, oh my gosh, i got the job as alice!" roo ri shrieked, as she came zooming out of the interview room and to the waiting room, where a boy was waiting to give roo ri good news. before he could congratulate, or even utter a word out to the girl, he was tackled into the ground by the said girl. 

"gosh, i'm sorry! i'm just so, so happy, you know?"  she laughed as hansol groaned, confused as to what just happened to him, the fact that his back, and his especially were feeling sore was when he finally realized he was tackled and accidentally ended up on the ground. roo ri continued to smile and laugh and hansol before apologizing once more. 

"sorry again." she stated before she erupted into giggles, causing hansol's stomach to stir and his heart rate speed up.

"what the heck? again...?" he thought. wondering what was happening to him and eventually lost in his thoughts, he was snapped out of his daze when roo ri rolled off of his body and sat next to him.

"hansol~ earth to hansol~" she sang, poking at his cheek, grinning, which, in turn, made the corner of hansol's mouth twitch upwards, and turn into a smile. 

"she has a cute smile." vernon thought, but quickly realizing what he had thought, he shook his head vigorously. "i mean-- no, she's got a cute everything! wait, no you can't think that--"

"hansol?" roo ri questioned. "are you okay?" she asked, as she put her hand on his shoulder, and looked into his eyes, full of concern, and once again, the warm, stirring feeling in his stomach was back, his heart rate increasing, and the heat rising from up his face.

he shook his head, slapped himself on the cheeks before standing up and pulling the girl beside him up with him as well. 

"i-i'm fine." he chuckled, giving roo ri a grin, which was returned as a relieved sigh followed.

"so? what about you verns?" she questioned gently.

"o-oh yeah! yeah, i got the job. i mean, obviously, right?" he chuckled, running his fingers through his hair and giving roo ri a wink, to which roo ri smirked at.

"yeah, those childhood--" she started, but was immediately cut off by hansol putting a hand up to , glaring.

"don't you dare." he threatened, but was met with the girl giggling uncontrollably, making him sigh. "at least not here, 'kay, roni?" he asked, lowering his hand.

"got it! mr. kidney-function-is-not-a-right-it's-a-privilege."  she teased, which made hansol shoot a glare at the girl, her smile unwavering.

"i hate you." he simply said before walking towards the staff room, when a sudden a burning sensation on the right side of his collar bone made him stop in his tracks. 

"no you d--" she started, but suddenly hissed in pain. "ow..." she mumbled, pouting and rubbing her left collar bone. "again?" she thought. "this burning feeling hasn't been back in years.

"you feel it too?" hansol questioned, rubbing his bone to ease the pain, which was useless.

"yeah...?" roo ri responded, confused, when finally a light bulb went off in her head. she moved her long tresses behind her shoulder and pulled out her phone in order to see her reflection. she let out a small "ah" upon seeing five outlines of hearts neatly lined up on her collarbone. 

"what was it?" hansol asked, also checking his collarbone in the reflection of his phone.


"you can't see it?" roo asked. "look!" she urged, pulling the collar of her shirt down slightly and making her way towards the boy, ing her collarbone towards him. "do you see it?" she asked, holding her position for a good two minutes, where hansol was blushing madly and looking everywhere but her bone.

"n-no." he stammered, pushing her away gently and continuing to walk towards where they were supposed to meet their co-workers. "we should go." 

 

"you don't see it?" she asked. "it's outlines of five hearts..." she mumbled, following behind him, but continued to look down at her clavicle. "am i hallucinating?"

 

"why do we have five hearts? and at the same time?" hansol pondered.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

"is this one of the new additions?" a tall boy with angel-like features asked kindly. "i thought they said they chose two today." 

 

"actually, the other addition is hiding behind me." hansol smiled. "she's not exactly shy, she just... ah, doesn't do well with meeting new people, you could say." he explained, stepping to his right to reveal a lost looking roo ri.

 

"oh, she's cute!" seungcheol exclaimed, unable to hide how pleased he was as he nodded in approval, which made hansol feel a little bit protective, and jealous, however did a good job at hiding it.

"she's short, holy heck." someone in the back mumbled, which made roo ri shoot a glare in that general direction.

"i am not." she pouted.

"introduce yourself." hansol said, nudging her gently.

"ah, right. um, hello! my name is kang roo ri, and i'll be working as alice this summer!" she smiled gently, bowing generously. "please take care of me!" she said in jeju dialect, making the others look at her in wonder, hansol face palming and one person from the crowd excitedly say, "ah! she's from jeju too!" 

"in mainland korean, dummy." hansol chided.

"oh..." she nodded, and introduced herself again

"hi, the name's hansol. vernon is my english name, so just call me what you prefer. i'll be a ride operator for the summer" he smiled, bowing.

"you know english?" someone from the front asked in english, smiling. "my name's joshua! or jisoo, whichever. i was born in L.A and lived there for awhile, so it kinda explains my fluency. you?"

"oh, i was born in new york, but i moved here when i was young, so my english probably isn't as good as yours." he replied.

"ooh, new york." he repeated, nodding his head. "that's pretty cool. then i assume you went to elementary school here." 

 

"oh yeah, definitely. i'm probably more korean than i am caucasian." he replied.

"hey. hey, two little boy. don't speak english anymore." a voice from the back said, annoyed. hansol and jisoo laughed sheepishly, before apologizing.

"but maybe learning english would be good, right?" jisoo teased. "anyways, you should all introduce yourselves.."

after having gone through 12 of the boys, and stating fun facts about themselves, the boys started to bombard hansol and roo ri with questions.

"so, roo ri, how tall are you?" the tallest, mingyu, asked.

"...one hundred and forty s-- eight centimeters." she lied.

 

"that's your new nickname then!" he declared smugly. 

"what?" she asked incredulously.

"i like small fry better." seungcheol offered, making vernon snicker.

"not all of us are freaks of nature..." she pouted, which mingyu shot back with, "you're the freak of nature for being so short?" 

"it's okay, roo ri. i feel your pain." jihoon offered, smiling empathetically.   

 

♡♡♡♡♡


"so, should we show the new kids around?" jeonghan asked, as they walked out of the staff break room "where we just left is the break room. it's quite nice, right?" he smiled.

"we should do that. so they don't get lost on the first day." chan offered.

as they began walking around, a silence settled upon the group, and much to soonyoung's discomfort, he began talking, and offered to play a game as they walked around the park.

"yeah, let's play hide and seek!" mingyu offered. "it's a good way for them to get the know the place." he winked.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
that pikachu is me trying to make a comeback here lmfao  but anyways!!!!!!!!! LONG OVERDUE BUT ISS HEREEEE i hope u guys like it even tho it's hella short!! actual chatpers will b longer i swear but!! i really want to emphasize this, bc in the event u are chosen, i need u guys to be active and commenting every 1-2 chapters (unlike some of my readers in the matchmaker HUMPH LOL) so i know ur alive okiee ^^ also i hope u guys don't mind i switch between hansol and vernon lmao and if ur wondering why she alrdy has 5 tallies it's bc they went to high school together for those who didn't know (more deets in the app)