Chapter 3: Excuse Me?!

You Are My Everything

4 weeks later… 

Haerin sat at the dining table at her cousins house, eating dinner. As she ate, a loud vibrate came, making the table vibrate a bit. Hearing it a couple times, Haerin towards her cousin closely. With each ring it brought, Joojin would press the ignore button on her screen. When looking at her again, Haerin noticed that her cheeks would turn red and tiny smile creeped along. 

“Aish! You know, your phone has been vibrating for the passed 5 minutes. I think you should answer that.” Haerin told her. Joojin looked up, and let out a sheepish smile. 

“Anyo, it’s nothing too important.” Joojin said, feeling her cheeks burn. Haerin sighed, and placed her chopsticks down.  

“Ya! Your phone is vibrating again! Just pick it up!” Haerin nearly yelled and slightly annoyed. She watched as Joojin picked up her phone and headed towards the  spare room. Getting curious, Haerin then got up from her chair, quietly went to the closed door. As she listened , Haerin  started to realize that she has been acting a bit different and strange for the past weeks, and  whenever her phone rang each time.  

“Sorry, for not picking up. I was having dinner with my cousin.” Haerin heard. Letting out a small sigh, Haerin picked up her phone and opened her message box.  

** 

Joojin quickly walked into the guest bedroom in her apartment. Closing the door behind her, she nervously placed the phone against her ear.  

"Oh... mianhae, I was having dinner with my cousin." Joojin said nervously.  

"Oh, that's okay. I was just wondering what you were up too. And I wanted to ask you a question too." Joojin heard. Hearing his voice made her melt. Remembering to 3 weeks ago, when she had first met him, at the front lobby of The Coffee Bean... 

 

Joojin sighed, as she walked to her car. Before she left the apartment, Haerin, had offered to watch Jiyoo, and take some time for herself. Joojin didn’t want too, but Haerin insisted that she did. So, taking up on the offer, Joojin then got herself ready, and was headed out the door.  

As she drove, Joojin smiled, as her favorite coffee place was here. Joojin then pulled to over to side of the street. Placing her car in park, and shutting off her engine.  

"Ah, yes! I can finally have my Blood Orange Sweet Tea!"Joojin said to herself as she walked to the front of the store. After waiting in line for more than 10 minutes, Joojn finally got her drink. She then grabbed her cup and proceed to walk to the front of the store.... 

"AISH!"Joojin yelled, as she slammed into something hard. Joojin then slipped nearly falling to the ground and her drink went with her, spilling onto the floor. Feeling a pair arms wrap around her and prevented her from falling to the ground.  

"Aish, mianhae... are you okay?" She heard him say. Joojin blinked a few times, and continued to look at the person in front of her. Looking at his soft dark brown hair, to his child like eyes and his lips, Joojin couldn't help but smile. 

"Deh..." Was all she could get out. The minute the man smiled and Joojin blushed again... 

 

"Hello?" Joojin heard. She then shook her head, out of her mind.   

“It's okay. I was just wondering if you would like to have dinner with me… tomorrow night?”. Joojin then placed her hand against her chest, and felt her heart beating fast. Then taking some deep breaths, Joojin then finally got her heart to calm down. Taking one last deep breath... 

"Dinner? I... of course... I would love that." Joojin said, with a smile. 

"Alright then, I'll call you tomorrow for the details." He told her and they both hung up. After she had hung up, Joojin's eyes widened as she realized that left her daughter and Haerin outside at the dinner table.  She then quickly opened the door, to see Haerin standing in front of her with Jiyoo in her arms. 

"We need to talk." Haerin said, with a straight face. Joojin sighed, and followed her towards the living room.  

 

**

dun...dun...duuuuun! Who is this mysterious person that Joojin is talking too? ::insertsevillaugh::

 

anyways, I'm soooooooo very sorry for this late post! I'm a very busy person! 

Comments= Updates!

I've been having this obsession with Ji Chang Wook. And I had this idea for a fic. Should I do it? Let me know! 

 

PSS: I'm looking for someone who can make me a poster for the front page of this story.