You okay!?

POPULAR & UNPOPULAR=LOVE // I need you badly,RIGHT NOW

(Jieun's POV)--After we won at the speed quiz.Yoseob and I at first we were alittle not good.but now because of that speed quiz our relationship got better!.We are like best friends now.But after hanging out with Yoseob.Grandpa got mad because he said I had to hang out with Gikwang.He was a nice person.But dating wasn't mylife.But no choice..I need to listen what ever Grandpa asked me.Today at school.I was just seating there.Tommoro was my..dads birthday.I celebrated it every year secretly because Grandpa would get mad.But now...Gikwang and Yoseob...This years birthday was his 40th...It was one of the mozt importNt birthday of his...life.

(Gikwang's POV)--Yesturday I went on a date with Jieun out of seoul taking pictures.She was the best photographer.I just wish I could marry her because of Yoseob.She was slowly going to hisside!Today at school I was happily going to my seat which is next to Jieun!!And Soebie with Jiyeon.Jieun looked so depressed what was wrong with her?.I questioned her little questions...but she just ignored.Shd just hung her head low and kept studying.After school Me and Soebie decied to have a birthday party as Hoya's birthday was next Tuesday and it was a day to go school and Tueday school ended late.But today It was a speacial day.Today we finished 4hours earlyer.When We were at home.We were getting ready for Hoya's birthday party!!But when we were done Jieun came back home and went out?!.Where is she going?!Yoseob stopped her and asked her.But jieun just smiled and walked.Was she going to get Hoya's present?.

****************

sorry for the lame story line.but I am sleepy these days.Pls Comment

If you guys like long,interresting stories go here and lona chapies would show up

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/121201/9/popular-unpopular-love-gikwang-hoya-iusinger-jiyeon-jonghyun-yoseob-iuxyoseob