Speed Quiz

POPULAR & UNPOPULAR=LOVE // I need you badly,RIGHT NOW

It was before we wsnt shopping.when I went to call if she was ready to go!But when I opened the door but no one was in.Then Gikwang said Jieun was in the toilet.When I was about to go out of her room.I saw a book under her bed?.I slwoly went over to check it out.It was Jieun's Diary book I was reading the front page it said' I just wish if I can hear the words Salanghe from my parents one last time'When I was about to read more I heard the diart I heard Jieun coming out of the the toilet.I threw it under the her bed and came out akwardly and asked her to help me wear my hat.So she won't ask me why I came out from her room.At the shopping mall Jieun was scary.She was so fast after staying in the mall for15min she bought althe furniture.I guess she already came hear once.After shoppinf the big stuff we went to buy the small stuff Our cloths!.It was more fyn than I thought We wore some fancy and some funny cloths.Gikwang got a black hudi and a hunny T-shirt.Jieun andI bought a yellow Hudi each but from different brands.When we were about to jead home Gukwang got stomachage so he ran to the toilet.

While we were waiting a Mc who was casting a couple game called us if we wanted to play a speed quiz.We first said no as acctually we were not a couple.But we were wearing the similler cloths so it looked liked we were wearing a couple Huddi.Than we were forced by the couples who tried the Spped quiz.When the quiz stared I was the one to ask Jieun.It was'SNSD'It was eaisy peasi"You know the singer group who sang 'Gee'?"It was my Jieun!!"SNSD!!"The next word was'bus'It was so easy I wonder why the other couples didn't even get 1corrcet.The highest score was 5 and in 1min!.It was 50sec."The thing we ride to school everyday!"It was easy"Bus!"When we were at the last word...I froze'Slanghe?!'Why did they put in that word.My head was blank I didn't know what to say.15sec..what are we going to do?!..Then this came in my mind'I just wish if i can hear the words Slanghe from my parents one last time"I just said it It was ergent!!"The last words you want to hear from your parents!!"What a nutcase Jieun would be furious after this quiz...But then it was 5sec left"..S..s.."She was stopping"Quick!!4sec!!"Than she said in a weak voice"S-salanghe.."We won but...I felt sad.When we came down and got a bike for the prize I saw Gikwang coming out of the toilet."What happened?!a bike?"We just kept quite and headed home.While we were going I was driving Gikwang was sleeping and Jieun was sitting next to me...she said"Did you see my Diary?"I just wanted to jump out of the car..how am I going to answer?!"Its okay...I don't care now.I have friend know^_^"She looked happy but half depressed..

**********

another chapie!!I just love writing!!문경아!!subscrib 해!oh and check my other stories "Music makes love"and "Is that really him?"haha PEACE!!

If you guys like long,interresting stories go here and lona chapies would show up

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/121201/9/popular-unpopular-love-gikwang-hoya-iusinger-jiyeon-jonghyun-yoseob-iuxyoseob