Just say ' I love you '

Just Say " I love you "

Yoongi has always loved jimin, since day one if he's being honest, since the first time he saw him if he's being clear, yoongi is indeed jimin trash, but he just won't bring himself to say it, yah what a bummer , jimin thinks. He's been trying to get him to say that gosh darn word ever since they became boyfriends but man yoongi is a headass.

 

" why wouldn't he say it?? ?!" Jimin said to the plushy that yoongi got him for their first anniversary, how cute, it was a cute little teddy bear not too big but not too small either and it had cute hooded eyes.

'this dudes eyes look like yours so I got him for you'

jimin never understood yoongis philosophy there but ok yah, it was cute, yoongi giving him a bear, how adorable that someone as adorable as yoongi brings something as adorable as this bear and yoongi is really cute and adora... Jimin is getting off track with his thoughts ok back to being sad about love.

" like he gave you to me on our first anniversary, like shouldn't he say like "" hey I love you so much this is our first year together have this cute bear to show you how much I love you"" like bro am I right tho??"

Jimin dropped down on the bed next to the plushy, he should really give him a name considering he's his only mopping partner.

"I'll call you Bob, how's that for a name"

jimin laughed at himself.. Wow he really is going crazy joking around a bear plushy that he just named bob and mopping with him about yoongi haha #blessed #goals  

"you know I would say 'I love you' first but then again I want him to say it to me first I don't know like does he not like me or something.. I mean like he wouldn't have bought you to me if he didn't right?" Jimin signed and just took a nap instead, that's easier than love.

" yah love is hard, bob"

Bob nodded, love is hard indeed.

 

 

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

 

 

Yoongi worked at a little coffee shop not too far from his and jimins house, they were both in College but they needed money, living on their own isn't that easy, yoongi worked at this place and jimin delivered pizza, he really looked cute with his lill helmet and scooter aish you just want to squish his lill cheeks an.. Why is trailing off in thoughs a habit of theirs?

" if I stay here for five more more minutes I will commit a crime" yoongi mumbled under his breath, it was Saturday for s sake he wants home now, he's too tired it's already 6:57 pm. Just a couple of more minutes and he's free. There was no one in there but their manager is a letting them stay till their shift time is over.

Yoongi swears his eyes got teary when a group of six dudes who though it was probably a beautiful idea to go have a cup of tee before the closing time in three minutes tHe mAnager TeA thOse IdiotS hiM man Yoongi is furious he's ready to kill this is just great, brilliant, incredible, amazing, showstopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique wo..

"hey yoongi you look really tired and it's seven already go home before you turn into a lady gaga on me yah? I'll take the orders"

Waking him from his misery and maybe saving him from going to jail for a murder was his co worker and friend hoseok, man he's really grateful he has a friend like hoseok,hoseok is great, yoongi loves hoseok, he needs ten hoseoks.

yoongi smiled at him and gave him finger guns and a face that meant ' hoseok you iz the man god bless your parents for having you' and then looked at him confused a little " was I really complaining out loud without realizing?"

" louder than you should too" hoseok laughed.

Wow yoongi is an idiot but hey does it even matter? He's out es what a time to be alive peace out world.

 

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

 

It took a fifteen minute walk to reach the house. Yoongi made it there barely, he was tired and ready for some cuddles. Jimin didn't work on Saturdays so he stayed home all day, 'lucky' he mumbled as he took out his Keys and unlocked the door to their house. It was a small one but they were smol so it's all good, not that yoongi would admit it but it's worth thinking about at least, is he really thinking tho? He doesn't even know anymore he might just be mouthing all his thoughts out loud, what kind of ing habit is this?? Yoongi is already awkward enough he doesn't need this .

" jiminie, I'm home "

He heard nothing.

Now it might not be weird for most people if the person doesn't answer, but it was for yoongi, jimin always came running to him when ever he returned home from work or anything really,showering him with kisses and I miss yous, jimin should be home now.

" jimin...jimin. "

He kept calling but jimin didn't answer. . What the happened to him.

Yoongi started calling his name louder. Not bothering to take his shoe off he got in and started looking for him.

He wasn't in the living room so he went in the kitchen.

"Jimin! Where are yo.."

Yoongi stood there his mind blank, and his body frozen cause all he could see now was the love of his life, laying there On the cold kitchen floor.

"Ji..jiminie.." His voice was low, shaky and scared.

After what felt like ages he moved to sit closer next to jimin. He was so scared, no what the happened why is he on the floor? Why isn't he moving??

He slowly lifted his shaky hands to cup jimin cheeks.

Cold.

" No...n.o.." Yoongis voice was so weak it sounded like a hurt puppy. He wants to cry no what is this what the hell happened no no oh god no please don't let him be dead god no please don't be dead jimin please jimin no this can't be happening

"Ba..by...jimi..n" yoongi called with tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

No response.

" jimin baby wake up.. Hey come one..please...jiminie.." Yoongi pulled jimin closer, so that he was now laying on yoongis lap and what the is going on

" jimi..n.." A single tear slip from yoongis eyes slowing sliding down his cheek until it fell on jimins pale face, he looks so dead what the oh my god yoongi is going to die

" baby please wake up" he couldn't hold it anymore and a sob comes out, breathless and full of fear he felt like he couldn't breath and anxiety was eating him alive.

" jimin baby come one please wake up! Jiminie! Oh my god baby talk to me!" He was sobbing so hard because is jimin really dead? Nono NOnonONoNon

He put his forehead on jimins with his hands still caressing his soft cheeks" baby I love you so much baby please don't leave me wake up please jimin..I love you I love you I love you god I love you so much please please plea..se"

He hugged jimin hard, he doesn't wanna believe this, this is just stupid, this is Saturday night they should be cuddling and watching a film not THIS what the

"I'm so sorry I couldn't s..ay.. I'm so sorry baby I love you so ing much jimin I love you please i..i.pl. I love you..lo..ve you.."

Yoongi kept mumbling I love yous onto jimins neck for what felt like forever and his eyes started hurting from all the crying and this is unreal.

 

 

Yoongi was ready to cry himself to death when he felt two hands grab his back, he shot up with eyes still streaming looking down at...jimin.. Jimin who is now..awake? He was looking at yoongi and smiling faintly..wh.. Is yoongi hallucinating?

Jimin opened his mouth slightly as to say something and

" I love you too" jimin said his voice faintly audible but yoongi heard him, he said I love you too and he smiled and he's awake, he's not dead

Yoongi just stared at him, he's so happy and he can't say anything, he doesn't know what to say he's just crying, the crying never stopped, just like jimins heart.

Jimins had heart rhythm problems. yoongi always took care of jimin, he couldn't afford losing the only thing keeping him going, jimin was his sun when he rises yoongi rises and when he goes down he goes down with him. They were inseparable, a package of two.

Jimin had heart rhythm problems but never did he fall unconscious, so yoongi though he lost him, this has never happened before and yoongi was scared and vulnerable.

Jimin had Heart rhythm problems but he survived, he's alive.

Yoongi sobbed and hugged jimin so tight never loosening a bit and the crying never stoping, he might as well just go blind but who cares jimin is fine. yoongi is on cloud seven.

 

-

 

They sat there for what feels like forever, hugging each other and it's so comfortable, so calming.

" do I really have to die for you to say that you love me aish min yoongi aren't you too much" jimin giggled a little and yoongi swears he could see angels.

" I've been waiting for you to say it for so long, me and bob have nothing better to do other than mop over you, you know" jimin said pointing at the little plushy that he was talking to before falling unconscious apparently.

why is he the cutest thing ever ing everything yoongi is so in love he can't believe he's been such an idiot all this time, jimin just wanted him to say I love you he's an absolute idiot, he doesn't deserve a jimin.

" I love you jimin " Yoongi smiled onto jimins cheek, " I love you so much " jimin giggled and this is so cute what the heck yoongi feels blessed, what a boyfriend he has an absolute gem, he's a lucky man to have him.

" I love you too "

This is not how yoongi wanted them to cuddle but he really doesn't care he sat there holding jimin close and he just loves him so much and this is beautiful he wants nothing more.

 

" also did you really choose bob out of all the names? "

" shut up he might hear you, he likes the name"

 

And they just started laughing and it's so childish but so them.

Love is childish and nice and jimin is nice and yoongi still got his cuddles.