all I want is you, you, you.

I Only Seek You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
all I want is you, you, you.

Byun Baekhyun.

A 6th year student, a prefect since he was in 5th year and also one of the representative student from Hogwart's best house - Gryffindor. His days are fine - homeworks only half-done, got praise on Charms, got curses flying to him on Defense Against Dark Arts and et cetera. Today, though, is a different day for him. Byun Baekhyun has woken up at 5 a.m. doing nothing at all, but standing behind the clear window glass, looking at the Quidditch pitch with his eyes gleaming ever so brightly and his lips curled up into a satisfied smile.

Today. Today marks his first day as the Gryffindor's Quidditch Captain. After the previous season, being the second lead on the house championship, the previous captain Kim Jonghyun has resign due to being 7th year and his needs to study to face N.E.W.T. and after, has told the house's Head Teacher, Professor Kwon BoA to give the captain position to him instead.

Baekhyun got the news from Jonghyun over the summer break and he literally jumps up and down all around the house, announcing to his parents and his 22 years old brother that he is now the team's captain - even the letter from the headmaster Lee Sooman that announces him as a prefect was on the floor just like that.

Baekhyun has always been the golden player of the Gryffindor's team. He always leads the house to champion and after Professor Kwon saw his extra ordinary flying skills on his first flying lessons - his 1st year too - the beautiful woman appointed him to be the team's seeker and just like that, Byun Baekhyun become a hot topic all around the Gryffindor house. Not only did he not join the trial, he is also only a 1st year and he already made his way to the team. It was such a rare occasion - there's probably only 1 or 2 person who get the special chance ever since Harry Potter attended the school.

None of the team members have a problem with him about it, though. Of course, it may have been a bit weird to have such a young player - a 11 year old boy - on the team but Baekhyun's flying skill do make up for it and all the time he plays as a Seeker, not once has he lost a match. Finally, after waiting for a long time, he will be the one who carry on the pride of Gryffindor's Quidditch team.

"Baekhyun... what are you... doing?" Someone asked him and Baekhyun finally take his sight off from the window and his eyes landed on Kim Jongin, his very own team's beater. Jongin thinks the wide grin on Baekhyun's face makes him look creepy but right now, he will just shut his mouth because Baekhyun is after all his Quidditch team's captain.

"Nothing, really. I'm just looking at the very beautiful green land that we used for Quidditch. I'm examining the pitch's condition." Baekhyun replied and Jongin was now looking at him like he was an idiot - he seems like one though what with all his talk. Realizing that Jongin didn't respond the way he wants to, Baekhyun's expression darkened and he take out his wand from his robes and pointed it to the startled Jongin.

"You! You don't remember what occasion we have today, don't you?" Baekhyun asked him, his eyes widened for a more dramatic effect - he loves playing dramas. Jongin was not really sure of how he should reply so he just nods, and that only makes it worse unfortunately because Byun Baekhyun just needs to gasped ever so loudly and yells at him, "How dare you, Kim Jongin!" which wakes almost everyone in the room up.

The rest of the boys apart from him and Jongin are all looking at him with dark glares. "What the hell, Baek? Why are you pointing your wand at Jongin and... why are you wearing your Quidditch robes? We have potions for the first period and I don't think Professor Junsu would like to see you like that." Chanyeol - also one of the team's player, a Keeper - said. "Oh, and also, we're playing at like 3 p.m." The tall guy continued.

Baekhyun only scoffs at all of them and glares back. "You all don't understand Quidditch, you fools." Baekhyun muttered, earning a 'hey' or 'whatever' from his friends. With a huff, Baekhyun exits the room and spends his time on the common room instead - having today strategies playing inside his mind.

"Kim Taeyeon, stop sleeping!" A girl shouted as she slapped her friend's back, earning a bit of attention from the Charms's teacher, Professor Dana as the blonde girl finally stirred in her sleep before she slowly opens her eyes. Charms has just ended, and it was the last period - wait, it's the last period!"OHMYGOD, Kibum IS GOING TO KILL ME!" She said, leaping from her seat as she quickly run for her life to the Slytherin's dungeons to get changed for the practice and after, she runs once again to the Quidditch pitch - well, not really the pitch but their changing room.

As she have expected, all her team members were there already. Taeyeon internally face palmed herself as she quietly run to the team so Kibum won't notices her late absence. The only person who seems to notice her presence is Park Sooyoung, a Chaser of the team who's in her 3rd year currently, and she only gives her a smile. Taeyeon could only smile back at her.

Taeyeon is actually a new player on the team, but that doesn't mean that her skill lacks a lot, of course. It was because she's a transfer student from Beauxbatons. Even though she come all the way from French to England, that doesn't mean her English is not good. Despite having almost 6 years of experience in French, Taeyeon was still raised in England when she's a little.

Taeyeon moves in the 2nd term of her 4th year, and if she has to doubt one thing in Hogwarts then it would be her house. Why is she in Slytherin? She's actually expecting to be a Gryffindor or Ravenclaw and the truth is when The Sorting Hat announces that she's a Slytherin, she was quite disappointed. The Sorting Hat did say she has the ability to be in every house, but The Hat decided it would be best if she's in Slytherin.

It's not too bad once she gets to know the house's students. Most of them are okay, and nice - so unlike the bias of 'The Slytherins will mostly be dark wizards in the future'. Even more, it seems like her potential unveiled it best in this house. Kibum doesn't seem to be in a good mood today when she first saw him and honestly, the boy didn't look any better right now.

"Who's that?" She asked quietly to Sooyoung and the girl shrug. "Well, don't you see? Apparently, the Gryffindor team is also here for practice when we already book the field." Sooyoung told her and Taeyeon raised her eyebrow. Is that why Kibum seems mad? She thought. Well, she couldn't really see the said captain since her view is blocked by their team's other chasers, keeper and the beaters.

"So what?! My new chaser here is the best Quidditch Player amongst those French Players! RIGHT! Where's Kim Taeyeon?! Taeyeon!" Kibum called out for her and the crowd made a path for her and Taeyeon flashed him a sheepish smile before she walked toward Kibum. When she's beside Kibum already, the latter spun her around and push her forward and her body collides with another.

She quickly took a step backward only to realize that it's the Gryffindor Captain that she bumped into. Trying her best not to lose the cool look, Taeyeon glared at him but the latter only seems to be shocked. He's stunned, like really stunned.

Baekhyun didn't know how it happens but it just did. The moment he saw the blonde Slytherin seeker whose height is around his ear - what kind of insult is this? - his heart skipped a beat and he's totally in awe. God, he's so stunned by her. This seeker of Slytherin is seriously stunning. How can one be so beautiful like her? How is it possible for her to even exists? He thought.

Noticing how their captain is frozen, the beater Jongin nudged the side of his body and Baekhyun leaves his wandering mind and went back to reality as he groaned. God, why does Jongin even nudge him that hard? He glares at the certain boy and Jongin only smiles sheepishly. He tilted his head to get a better glimpse of her and then scoffed loudly which received a glare from Kibum.

"So what if she's your seeker? Do you honestly think she could just easily beat me? Even if she's from French and the best amongst the players there, doesn't necessarily means she could beat me." He said cockily to Kibum and the team members high five him. Well, he's not the one acting all mighty and strong though, the Slytherins are. Baekhyun is still undefeated by everyone in Hogwarts and as long as he plays, the trophy will for sure be in the Gryffindor's hand. Oh well, Baekhyun won't let go of the 'best seeker' title anyway, not even to this pretty girl in front of him.

"Ah, then how about this, since we're both already here why don't we have some warm up match? The weather is also nice, don't you think?" Baekhyun asked them and Kibum looked at his team members whose faces are like 'you go decide, we don't care about what happen, we just want to play' and he looked back at the Gryffindor's captain before he nods his head, "Of course, I'll take your offer. Besides, I'm curious how good the team that you lead will be. I mean, Jonghyun seriously shouldn't just gave his position to you like that." Kibum stated. Well, Baekhyun also knew that Jonghyun and Kibum are pretty close - rumors have it says that the two are actually a couple - despite being rivals in Quidditch match.

"Then, let's start the game already." Kibum said and Baekhyun only nods at him. The two of them turns around, their backs are facing each other before they started to go to each of their team's arena. Baekhyun grabs his broom, the newest model of LumosJet, the kind of broom that is used by the best players in the Quidditch World Cup. It' actually another gift from his house head Professor Kwon who thought that his old broom is already quite old dated and with that kind of broom, his ability won't show it full potential.

But seriously he got the best team that Gryffindor ever dreamed of. His beaters are Jongin and Taeyong - a 5th year and a 4th year respectively - while his keeper is Chanyeol and with the amazing proportion the boy has, he seriously can block many attacks. The three chasers he got are also the best one in his house, Amber Liu - a 5th year student, Kang Seulgi - a 4th year student and also Hwang Miyoung - a student in his year too. And Baekhyun is more than sure that his team will get the trophy once again, this year.

"Alright, everyone, please gather here!" He shouted to his team and all of them started to gather right in front of him. "So our first practice is not going as smooth as I want but also, this practice will show them that you can't take the Gryffindor team so lightly and we're going to prove them that we're the best team in Hogwarts this year." He said with a low hiss - god, even thinking about the Slytherins makes him so frustrated.

"We're going to use the tactic that we discuss earlier, understand?" He asked them and his team members all shouted yes at him. Baekhyun smirked at this, he's so confident he's going to win today. And with that, his team members started to walk once again to the pitch and headed to each of their position as they got on their broom.

As it should have been another practice of a team, their flying lesson teacher, Madame Jung is not here so in the end it's decided to have a passing by Ravenclaw 3rd year to throw the Quaffle to began the match between the two teams. "O-o-ok, so I'll throw it on the count of 3... One, two, three!" The red haired boy shouted as he throws the Quaffle in the air.

The frontline of Gryffindor's team and the best chaser, Amber quickly fly to get the Quaffle only to have a fight with another chaser of the opponent team, Jung Soojung. Byun Baekhyun being the seeker only watches them from afar as he tried to stay laid back in the outer arena of the pitch so he could dodge the Bludgers and observes the Golden Snitch that he needs to catches. From the corner of his eyes, he could see the opponent team's chaser, Kim Taeyeon just leisurely fly around the arena.

Well, that isn't the best thing to do obviously. Most seeker would usually stay behind like he did but what's with her? Maybe because it's going to be her first practice but Baekhyun could tell how nervous she is just by looking at her stiff body. And that's why he suddenly flies toward her and in no time he's already beside her.

The girl was startled by his sudden appearance as she flinched at the sight of him but Baekhyun ignores it. God, she probably thinks he's a scary senior from Gryffindor with the way he talks back at Kim Kibum - a Slytherin 7th year - like that.

"So... you’re from Beauxbatons?" He tried to strike up a conversation with her and she only nods at this. It doesn't occurs to him that she's the quiet type of a girl. "Hey, you don't need to be afraid. You know, I'm a nice guy and since I don't have the time to properly introduce myself. I'm Baekhyun and as you see I'm the team's captain." He said with a smile and offers a handshake.

She only looks at his hand at first but then decide to shake his hand - it would be rude for her not to anyway. "Kim Taeyeon, 5th year Slytherin." She introduced herself and Baekhyun gives her a firm nod. "So they pick you as a seeker at the trial?" He asked her and once again, the girl nods at his question.

"I've heard lots of thing about you. You're currently the best Hogwarts seeker, aren't you?" She asked him and Baekhyun's cheeks turned slightly pink and he shyly nods his head. "Well, yeah. It just seems that I have such an extra ordinary talent in being a Quidditch Seeker." He said and chuckles.

Taeyeon smiles at his words, "They called me the best seeker too in Beauxbatons but I'm not sure if I could even beat you. I mean, you do look like the best seeker here." She said and Baekhyun was quite flustered, "And how do one look like the best seeker, really?" He asked and she shrugs.

"I don't know, but I just got that aura from you? Does it make any kind of sense?" She asked him and Baekhyun shook his head and Taeyeon only rolled her eyes and mumbled, "I know it." Baekhyun only smiled at this - god, she's not onlystunning but also cute? This is totally unfair.

His eyes drifted away from her when he caught a glimpse sight of the golden snitch he's looking for and he quickly chases after it while Taeyeon quickly swung forward to it. He immediately recognizes the broom that she uses, the new series of Firebolt which is just as good as his LumosJet. It's quite amazing that she could catch up with his speed but Baekhyun didn't release all of his power already - well, neither did she, it seems.

"You're really good at this." He shouted to her - since they're flying in the air with incredible speed, she might not hear him if he didn't shout. She smiled at his compliment and make a quick turn as the golden snitch passes by her head. Baekhyun quickly followed her and make a swift turn. In no time, he already catches up with her. Well, that's Byun Baekhyun for you. He's not named the best seeker in Hogwarts for nothing.

The two of them reached out their hand, trying their best not to bump in each other but still catch the snitch. It's flying really fast all around the pitch but of course, none of the two seekers are exhausted by flying after it. Since they're high up in the air, all the players team are not around them and that's when Taeyeon took the chance to stand on her broom - it's pretty much her best trick that she learned from one of the seeker senior in her early Beauxbatons days. And she would usually win because of this move so she might as well use it now, right?

Baekhyun seems pretty shocked with her unexpected movements - this kind of trick is only used a few times, god, Baekhyun hates standing on a broom and he would rather just use his best speed at times like this. The moves proves it strength as now Taeyeon's hands are only an inch away from the snitch and Baekhyun was now fueled up - he can't lose, not on their first practice and not on his first day being a captain, for sure. He fly forward as fast as he can and with a smirk, he catches the golden ball right in his hand.

That's right - Byun Baekhyun never lose.

Taeyeon's eyes widened and in a reflex, she turns around to see him - only to remember that right now she's standing in a piece of wood - and then slipped off from her broom. "KIM TAEYEON!" All the Slytherin players - and even some from Gryffindor - shouted at the sight. From the height of around 15 meters up in the air, her body made it contact with the air and Taeyeon closed her eyes - god, she's going to die on her first Quidditch practice, is this a karma for being late?

What she - and all the other players in the field, and also the audiences that comes for Baekhyun, of course - didn't expected is how Byun Baekhyun fly down almost in only a split of second from the height of 15 all the way to around the height of 8 meters and the next second, his hand already hold hers and with a force, he tries to make her body lifted up until she's on his broom. Baekhyun made a edgy turn to fly higher just as his foot was about to touch the ground and because of his bold movement, Kim Taeyeon didn't have any other option than to hug him tightly and Baekhyun could feel his face heated up because of it.

After he made another turn on the higher sky, he descends to the ground slowly until the two safely landed on the solid ground. All of the other players quickly crowded the two of them while the audiences stands up - trying to figure what's going on.

Taeyeon quickly releases the hug and jumped off from his broom. "Tae, are you alright? Did you get any injuries? Are your arms okay?" Right beside her, came the captain of her team, Kim Kibum who looks so pale as if he's about to faint. "Hey, I'm okay, Key. My arms feel weird though, I guess it hit the side of my broom." Taeyeon said with an assuring smile and Kibum sighed heavily - relieved that the girl didn't get any major injuries - as he hugs her for a second before he turns his attention to the hero behind the action.

"Byun," He called out and the Gryffindor Captain looks at him - with a quite arrogant look. "Thank you for saving my Seeker. I owe you a lot." He said and then his gaze lowers down from Baekhyun's eyes to one of his palms and then smiles. "And I see despite all of that, you still caught the Snitch. Congrats, Byun. Seems like your team will get the championship again this time? Well, we'll see."

"Yo, Jongin!" Baekhyun shouted the younger boy's name as all the Gryffindor students exits their common room and went to the main hall for the breakfast. The beater of Gryffindor's Quidditch team flinched at the voice of his captain. He slowly turned around as he halted on his steps. Baekhyun left his best friend - Chanyeol - 's side and quickly walked toward Jongin who's only by himself.

"Hey, you're alone? Where's Amber? You are always with her and with that Taemin like glues." Baekhyun said, pointing out the absent of his tomboy friend and the Jongin's face turns into a worried one. "She caught a fever last night, Sunyoung told me just earlier. Plus, she got quite handful injuries on the last practice, right? Jung Soojung didn't even give her a break on the chasing." Jongin said and rolled his eyes at the memories of the last practice that they had. Baekhyun only nods his head. "Anyway, I'm going to see Taemin." He added. Taemin - Jongin's best friend is a quiet Slytherin who's a genius when it comes to plants and is popular because of it. Many people saw him as one who wouldn't hurt any other people but Jongin told them that it's a lie - one of the reason why Taemin becomes Slytherin's beater is because he likes violence, if that really makes sense.

"Wait- so she's sick right now? But you also know that we have another practice on Friday and we're going to discuss the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter