Chapter 2

Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 2 weeks…

I went straight toward my desk as soon as I enter the classroom. Today, I’m a bit late because of my alarm didn’t work on, sh*t. I can see Miss Sunye eyes sending dagger toward me, well maybe she doesn’t expect me of all people that coming late at her class, 15 minutes late that’s it. Wow! I even impressed at myself lol.

As I was trying to put my backpack under the table, I noticed there’s something under my table. It’s a bento full of my favorites and a note in it. I closed my eyes trying to calm myself.

“It can’t be…” I start to mumble myself as I put both of my hands to massage my burning head. Until…

“Is something wrong Joshua?” I look up abruptly to see everyone attention toward me. I smiled awkwardly while waving my hands to indicate that nothing’s is wrong, which is totally a lie. Definitely there’s something wrong with it. Is that stranger is actually from the same class as mine now?? Miss Sunye then told me to focus before she gave me another warning like a detention. I continue to find my books even if my minds is full of that stranger. Just who is it?? A girl or a man?? Is it one of my best friends just like those character in a new movie??

It’s only 20 minutes before the class ended for today, and now Music class. We continue practicing our instruments for a project until Miss Fei told us to stop as she wanna announce something big for us. It is concern our results in the end of the year.

“Okay, this Saturday I want you guys to attend an event of my sister’s Musical festival, you guys need to observe properly how they handle this big event properly, there’s 3 big performance there, first a performance by a band called DAY6, second is an orchestra special performance, then ‘A Sound Of Music’ musical time. You need to write a report about their performance overall and the mark will be 20%, it can cover your results by the end of the year. It’s quite easy right? You just need to attend till the Musical end, then come meet me there to fill your name in my attendant file. If you didn’t come without reasonable reason, you will get ‘zero’ for this assignment. If you attend this event but didn’t write any report back, I’ll only give you 10%, deal class?” We all just nodded understood with the announcement while I’m just keep quiet.

“That person will be there too…right…?” I muttered slowly before looking up to focus on Miss Fei again as she continue her talk.

“And you guys need to wear something proper and be polite, for girls you can wear a dress but not too revealing okay? Same for the boys too understand? I don’t want my sister to be embarrassed by your attitude there, watch yourself. That’s all” We wait until the greeting end before we packs our things together.

“That was ‘cheerful’ right?” Dokyeom rolled his eyes while Jeonghan just grinned back at him.

“What?? I love this kind of events though, I want to relax as much as I can~ How can you didn’t like it Kyeom? You’re weird.” We just laugh at Jeonghan’s words while Dokyeom just push him off lightly annoyed by the answer before walking ahead and leave us laughing by ourselves.

It’s true by the way, I need to relax for this event not to mess it up, at least I can forget about that stranger for a while and enjoy. I shook my head lightly before following them closely behind and with that we walk together going back home

……

“Aish! So many trash I need to clean up here…ugh” I lazily grab those trash can splattered around the living room. Yes, my cousins just come unannounced last night, so I didn’t get to prepare anything but these cans of coke and pizza last night lol. They even sleeps here before going home at 6 a.m this morning. Now I’ve got to clean all of this mess by myself alone.

I walk to the door and put the trash outside but, I saw something square kinda like a box outside the door near my shoes. Fishy.

“Who put this here…?” I muttered slowly before looking up wandering my eyes everywhere to see if there’s someone fishy nearby. Out of instinct, I just walk inside to open the box properly. I’ve never got this kind of things before so…open it and…

“It’s a…tuxedo…? For who?” I continue observing the beautiful blue tux before I saw there’s a new note under the tuxedo.

-Hi Jisoo-ah, how is the gift I got you? It’s really good right? I know you love blue so much, so I think this tux suits your figure as well. Please wear this tux on this Saturday night, I want to see you wearing the gift I got you. Love you-

I neatly put it back inside the box and stared at it for a good 5 minutes long…

“I should be happy that I already got something decent to wear Saturday tomorrow right…?” I quietly mumbled before getting up from my spots heading to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast.

…… 

“There you go, you’re late Josh, it’s already 8.15 p.m now, let’s go.” Jeonghan start to blabber as I arrived in front of his house to pick him up so we can go together to the event. I rolled my eyes lazily at him.

“At least thanks to me for having a car to be able to bring you there duh” I start to drive away from the area and heading straight to the venue Miss Fei invited us to. Well, I’m late because there’s some issues I’m having at home while preparing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter