Still loving you

It's all because of Jung Minki
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apink concert Pink Party will be held in a few weeks, Apink was very busy to practice. They even practice harder than their comeback. Eunji’s family came to Seoul included her parents and Minki but they came stay at hotel with the other parents like usual. Plan A entertainment has prepared their hotel room like their first and second concert.

Minki and Baekhyun are a good term now. Minki told him that Eunji’s family will come. Baekhyun even asked whether he needed to be picked up at the airport but he refused because he said Plan A will picked them up instead.

Until now, Baekhyun and Eunji relationship are still hm like that. Eunji acted cold to Baekhyun although Baekhyun still acted like he was her boyfriend.

“How’s your relationship with nuna?” Minki asked Baekhyun when Baekhyun came to his hotel.

“She still didn’t talk to me. She even never read my chat” Baekhyun talked to him.

“Really?” Minki asked.

“Everytime I came to her dorm. She refuses to meet me. I don’t know what should I do?” Baekhyun added.

“I will help you” Minki said

“How?” Baekhyun asked excitedly.

“Tomorrow, come to nuna’s dorm”

“But…”

“Just follow me”

“Okay. I trust you. Fighting Baekhyun” He balled his fists

 

Minki visited APink’s dorm because his parents are hanging out around Seoul, he was too lazy to follow them but he has nothing to do in hotel.

Minki brought laptop with him and he played game with it.

“You bring your laptop?” Eunji was confused why all of sudden Minki brought his laptop because he never did.

“Yes” it was one of his plans to help Baekhyun but he was too afraid that Eunji will suspicious.

He played game when he heard bell ringing.

“Oh it must be him” Minki talked to himself.

He opened the door. “Come in, Hyung” Minki let him in.

Baekhyun took his laptop out from his bag. They were ready to play game because Baekhyun promised that he will teach Minki some tricks in game.

All the apink members were inside their rooms. Only Minki and Baekhyun in the dining room.

“Okay let’s go” Baekhyun cued.

They played passionately until they didn’t realize Chorong looked at them confusedly because he remembered Minki and Baekhyun were like a dog and cat but now they played together.

“You die” Minki shouted to Baekhyun.

“No. You will die first” Baekhyun replied.

They played crazily even Minki kicked Baekhyun to make him lose his consentration.

Chorong heard they were harsh to each other so she called Eunji. She ran to Eunji’s room.

“Eunji, Baekhyun and Minki are fighting again” Chorong said.

“What?” Eunji ran outside.

She just let out a deep sigh. She knew well when Baekhyun played he will always shouting like that.

“What are you doing here?” Eunji asked to Baekhyun.

He pressed pause button that he never did before. Even if Eunji shouted at him to eat he won’t buy it but now he pause his game because he afraid Eunji will get angrier.

“We are playing game” Minki said to her.

Baekhyun was still afraid to talk to her. They were still in a bad relationship.

“Baekhyun hyung teachs me some tricks” Minki said it joyfully.

“Hyung?” Eunji asked in disbelief.

“Yes. We are in a good term” Minki smiled widely but Baekhyun smiled awkwardly.

Eunji left them and they back to play again.

“I will help you, hyung. Don’t worry” Minki said to Baekhyun to comforting his worried. And he just nodded his head.

“Minki-ya have you eat lunch?” Eunji shouted from kitchen.

“Not yet” Minki replied.

She prepared a meal for him. She sat beside Minki and ready to feed him.

 “Open your mouth, Minki-ya” Eunji a spoon of rice and chicken.

He opened his mouth. She fed him until finished. Baekhyun who looked from the corner of her eyes, missed it so much. Eunji usually did the same thing when Baekhyun still focusing with his game. She will feed him because Baekhyun likes to skip meal and Eunji hated it.

“Baekhyun hyung have you eat?” Minki asked Baekhyun.

“Uhm that. Uhm I have my late breakfast so I’m not hungry now” Baekhyun answered awkwardly. He was lying but he realized he said a wrong answer. When they’re still in relationship, if Eunji found Baekhyun has his breakfast more than 10AM she will scold him.

Eunji stood up. She went to kitchen. Baekhyun face palmed as he hit his own mouth.

Eunji back and gave a plate of rice and chicken to Baekhyun. She put it beside him.

“Thank you Eunji-ssi” Baekhyun smile awkwardly again.

“Yah nuna, how could Baekhyun eat? His hands are focusing on this game” Minki said.

“It’s okay. I will eat after I finished this round” Baekhyun said to him.

Minki gave a sign to Eunji to feed him too. Eunji let a deep sigh out.

She sat beside him ready to feed him.

“Open your mouth” Eunji said.

“It’s okay I will eat it after I finished this round” Baekhyun said.

Minki kicked Baekhyun’s foot as a sign that he shouldn’t refuse it. He realized it then when Eunji put the spoon down to the plate he opened his mouth wide.

Eunji took the spoon and fed him.

“Thank you Eunji” Baekhyun said. Eunji didn’t say anything. He was too happy and it made him swallowed it imperfectly so he choked.

Eunji ran to kitchen to take a glass of water. She gave it to Baekhyun as she patted his back.

“Thank you Eunji” Baekhyun said again.

After that, Eunji prepared for practice at studio.

“Minki-ya, nuna have a practice. Do you want to stay here or follow me?”

“I want to see you practice” Minki answered.

“Okay I called taxi” She called taxi because the other members have gone with the manager.

“I will take you there” Baekhyun said.

Eunji looked at Baekhyun. “You don’t have schedule?” Eunji asked.

Apparently, Baekhyun has schedule since two hours ago but his relationship with Eunji was more important.

“Still one hour later” Baekhyun answered. He was lying tho.

“Is it okay?” she asked again.

“Of course” Baekhyun took his jacket and stood up.

He opened the door for Eunji. They walked side by side but everything looks so awkward, they usually clasped their hands together but it’s impossible now.

He looked at Eunji’s hand. He really wanted to clasped his hand with her’s but Eunji was not his girlfriend anymore. At least, that was what Eunji thought.

Minki knew it. He took Baekhyun’s hand and clasped it with Eunji’s hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter