Brother complex

It's all because of Jung Minki
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you have plan today?” Baekhyun asked. Both Baekhyun and Euni didn’t have any schedule that day because they were given new year day off after they hard work on year end music festival.

“Sorry. I have to pick Minki up at the station. Sorry I didn’t tell you last night” Eunji felt bad to him. Baekhyun asked her for date last night and she said yes. She forgot her little brother will come to Seoul. 

“It’s okay. We can pick him up together” Baekhyun said.

“I want to meet my brother in law too” he added. Eunji, on the other side, was blushed while heard that ‘brother in law’ word. He talked while rolling on his bed. What a perfect morning to go back sleep but his urge to meet his dearest girlfriend is bigger than his laziness. He missed her so much although they met at year end music festival but they can’t talk freely because paparazzi everywhere whose ready with their camera to capture every moment. They promised each other to date carefully to avoid scandal.

“But…..” Eunji wanted to refuse but was cutted by Baekhyun.

“I miss you so much” Baekhyun added. She wanted to refuse but she thought again that she agreed to have a date but she broke it and he didn’t upset at all so she should gave in this time.

“Are you sure?” Eunji asked again. She asked to make he gave in with his decision.

“Of course” but seems Baekhyun was excited to meet his little brother.

“You talked about him so much and it made me curious” Baekhyun added.

“Okay then. Let me prepare then I will come to your dorm” Eunji said. Baekhyun’s car was fixed so she thought she would brought her car instead.

“I have my car. It’s done being fixed” Baekhyun said.

“See you” Eunji said the last word before she hung the phone up.

Baekhyun has prepared himself neater than his usual outfit for date with Eunji. This is his first time meeting with Minki so he has go give him good impression of what kind of guys his sister date.  He put perfume on, the perfume which was bought by Eunji when she back from Canada.

He pressed the bell and waiting for the door to be opened. Naeun opened it for him and asked him to wait at the living room.

Eunji was busy have a call. She seems like she looked for something. When Eunji looked at Baekhyun’s direction, he waved his hand to her. Eunji gave a sign for him to wait a little bit. She hung the phone up but she still busy looked for something that Baekhyun has no idea what was it.

Then her phone rang again. It was a call from Minki said he has arrived at the station. She hang the phone up and let a deep sigh out.

Eunji got in to her room. She took her bag and came to Baekhyun.

“Let’s go” she smiled but Baekhyun smell something suspicious.

“You seem looking for something. What is it?” Baekhyun asked.

“Ah nothing important” Eunji grinned awkwardly like she was hiding something from Baekhyun.

Are you hiding something for me?” Baekhyun furrowed his forehead.

“Of course no” She wave her hands and grinned again.

Baekhyun didn’t buy it. He still felt something suspicious with her.

“Minki said he has arrived. Come on” Eunji tried to divert the topic. She linger her arm to Baekhyun’s arm. Other suspicious act from her. She usually clasped their hand instead of linger her arm to him. Baekhyun liked it more because it made their body closer but Eunji refused to do it because she said shelikes Baekhyun hand fully cover her hand and he didn’t mind about it.

Inside the car, Eunji was busy with her mind, whether where did she put that thing and so did Baekhyun. He was thinking any possibility what going on with Eunji.

They have arrived at the station.

“You go first. I will park the car” Baekhyun stopped at the lobby.

“Let’s go together. I don’t want to make you looks like my driver” Eunji refused and Baekhyun didn’t argue.

Eunji release her seatbelt and so did Baekhyun and then Eunji was thinking about something.

“Baek. I think it will be better if you just wait here. I am afraid with people if they find out we are together” Eunji said it hesitantly but she was afraid with paparazzi more.

Baekhyun looks disappointed but Eunji convinced him by caressing his hands.

“Okay. Please buy drink for me when you back” Baekhyun said.

“Caramel macchiato less sugar, right?” Eunji asked to make sure.

“You know me the best” Baekhyun smiled.

“Minki” Eunji shouted when she saw her brother lean his back against a wall while playing with his phone.

He looked at the voice “Nuna” He ran immediately to her. Eunji hugged him.

“My little Minki has grown so much taller now. He even taller than me now” Eunji pinched his cheek.

“Let’s go” Eunji grabbed his hand.

They stopped at coffee shop to buy Baekhyun’s order.

“What do you want?” Eunji asked him.

“Caramel macchiato less sugar” Minki answered.

They have same taste. Eunji thought to herself

“Caramel macchiato less sugar 2 and ice mocha latte 1” Eunji said to the cashier.

“Here is your order” The barista gave those to her.

When Eunji took it the Barista said again “Are you by chance, Eunji of APink?” he asked.

“Yes” she answered shortly and smiled.

“Can you sign here? My sister is your fans” the barista gave her a piece of paper and pen.

“Please write it to Haerin” he said again.

After she signed she took the drinks.

“You bought 3 glasses? We only 2, nuna” Minki said to Eunji.

“The other one is for Baekhyun” Eunji said it hesitantly. She knew Minki don’t like Baekhyun although she said hundreds times that Baekhyun is kind to her but Minki didn’t buy it. Baekhyun didn’t know that fact. Eunji didn’t want Baekhyun to think falsely about Minki. She loved them both but it kinda hard for her to stand balance between Minki and Baekhyun. That’s why Eunji refused when Baekhyun offered to pick Minki up together but she didn’t want Baekhyun to has a suspicion on it.

“You still with him” Minki said while sipping on his drink. Eunji nodded her head.   

They walked to the car. When Baekhyun saw Eunji and Minki from a far he got out from the car. He looked Eunji carried his luggage. Baekhyun approached them, he extended his hand to Minki but Minki didn’t accept it and got in to the car.

“Sorry. Maybe he is just tired” Eunji said on behalf Minki. She tried to convince him.  Baekhyun was confused at first but he buy it easily.

“Let me bring the luggage” Baekhyun took Minki’s luggage from Eunji’s hand and she gave it because she was too lazy to argue.

When Eunji was about to open the front passanger seat then Minki opened the window.

“Nuna sit with me”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter