☾ 2

Playing with Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                           

 

 

CHAPTER SONG ☾ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2lVBy4fI8c

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

 

Jennie’s POV

 

“I’m so proud of you girls, you won your first Inkigayo performance, and on top of that, ayah hit sixty million on youtube.” Yang told us with a bright smile on his face.

 

I could see the pride in his eyes, all I ever wanted was to make people proud.

 

“Oh, someone's knocking on the door.” Lisa mentions as her head turns towards the knocking sound on the door.

 

“Ayooo, congratulations to BlackPink, we heard the news and wanted to congratulate you.” G-Dragon said with a big smile as he came in to give us all a warm hug.

 

Big Bang had always been there to support us since we debuted. They all felt like our older brothers, watching over us and helping us through every step. Seeing them proud was even better.

 

“Thank you oppa, we wouldn’t do it without you guys.” Rose says with a bright smile as she laid her head on Taeyang’s shoulder.

 

“Well, the hard work doesn’t stop there, today you have your last performance before you can rest, they’re having an outdoor performance in Seoul Centre and there will be many artists performing, instead of Boombayah you will be performing Whistle. You’ll soon be able to rest but until then, work hard and continue making us proud.” Yang says as he stands up from his seat and exits the room.

 

“Oh, I remember i went to that performance to see the artists perform before, it feels performing now.” Jisoo mentions as she looks towards Big Bang.

 

“We’ll be coming to support you guys, backstage of course, so just relax, it’s nothing to be nervous about, just do what you did yesterday and have fun, there is no competition, enjoy performing.” Top comforts whilst nudging my shoulder in a joking manner.

 

“Thank you, well we better start practise now.” Lisa adds as she goes to set the stereo.

 

“We wish you the best, we’ll see you guys tomorrow, bring it in.” Taeyang says as we all huddle in for a group hug.

 

“We got this.” I say with a smile whilst waving goodbye to Big Bang.


 

Meanwhile in SM entertainment

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“What’s wrong with you, they are a rookie group, they just debuted and they have already won their first Inkigayo, awards are not far and Monster should win track of the year as it’s almost reached one hundred million views and are on the top charts. Their fans are rising too, you need to step up your game for tomorrow.” The director adds whist scolding EXO.

 

“We tried but they’re not like any other rookie, they’re well trained.” Xiumin adds whilst running his hand through his hair.

 

“He’s right, they’re impressive.” Kai folds his arm.

 

“Well tomorrow is a new start, we got told that they are performing too so you all will be performing Monster tomorrow and for now, practise as hard as you can and I will check up on you to make sure it’s perfect.” The director states whilst leaving the room in a firm manner.

 

“Damn, someone’s having a bad day.” Baekhyun mocks whilst smirking.

 

“He’s right tho, we have to try harder now, it’s not as easy as it used to be.” D.O mentions whilst scrolling through his phone.

 

Sehun sits quietly whilst looking into the dance mirrors hearing Chanyeol coughing continuously.

 

“You alright?” Sehun questions.

 

“Yeah, I’m alright just a slight cough.” Chanyeol adds whilst panting.

 

Later that evening

 

Sehun’s POV

 

“Creeping, creeping, creeping, youuuuu, creeping.”

 

We heard the music finish whilst moving into our last position for dance practise. I heard all of of us panting hard, we really gave it our all.

 

“Again, Sehun and Kai, you two can take a break, you did well, the rest of you aren’t giving enough, so take a drink and do it again.” Director said whilst scolding the rest of them.

 

I saw Chanyeol looking faint, additionally while we were dancing to the rap, he wasn’t in it, he can’t perform.

“With all due respect, Chanyeol isn’t well, he should sit out for this one.” I said firmly whilst looking at director.

 

“I’m fine, no, I’m okay.” Chanyeol stated whilst looking at me as if to stop talking.

 

“Well, he should take better care of himself, one more time then prepare for tomorrow.” Director states whilst crossing his arms and watching us.

 

I sighed whilst walking over to the corner to grab my water. Whilst I began drinking I saw Kai walk behind me tapping my shoulder. I stopped drinking and looked towards him.

 

“Don’t argue with him, just let it be.” He told me whilst getting his wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter