☾ 1

Playing with Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


                   

  ☾ CHAPTER SONG ☾ ☾ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tffLwQ-ntio ☾

 

 

Jennie’s POV

 

“Great practise girls, you seem well prepared for the show, but Rosé, work on your high pitch on the last note.” Yang Hyuk said as he watched our practise performance for Inkigayo.

 

“Sure thing.” Rosé responds as she nods her head whilst catching her breath.

 

“This is your first debut, hopefully the public will vote for your performance, but that means you need to work hard.” He continues

 

“We won’t let you down oppa.” Lisa responds as she smiles and begins adjusting her mic.

 

“I should hope not, anyways, you four get some rest and I’ll see you in a couple hours for the show.” He states as he walks out the studio.

 

“I’m worried, scared and nervous to be honest.” Jisoo panics whilst her head lies on my shoulder.

 

So was I, it was our first performance after Boombayah launched, but i didn't want to show them i was nervous, I’m seen the one with the confidence so i did not want to let them down.

 

“Hey, we’ll do fine, we’re BlackPink, come on hands in”. I said as I tapped her head and stretched my arm for a cheer.

 

“1,2,3 Fighting!” We all said as we threw our hands in the air.

 

“I wonder who else is performing at Inkigayo tonight.” Jisoo continues as she bends down to tie her shoelace whilst Lisa grabs her water bottle for a drink.

 

“I know G-Dragon is in LA at the moment so Big Bang won’t be having their performance, I’m not too sure about BTS, but apparently EXO will be performing Lotto or something.” Rose responds whilst tying her hair in a bun.

 

“They’re tough competition.” Lisa says as she takes a sip of her water.

 

“Confidence girls, confidence.” I say as I rest my elbow on Lisa’s shoulder.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The girls finish up their practise and make their way to the break room where they are served sushi. All enjoy their time as they prepare for the show. As evening passes by, the girls make their way to the car company where they are dropped at Inkigayo. They are directed to the dressing room by the stage manager.


 

“Look at this place, it’s incredible, I remember watching G-dragon’s and CL’s performance of ride or die on TV when i was young.” Jisoo adds as she watches around the room with amaze.

 

“Right, dreams really do come true

.” Rose mentions whilst smiling towards the girls.

 

“Yooo, Jisoo our name is on the door.” Jennie notices whilst tugging on Jisoo’s arm.

 

“Oh my god, selfie.” Lisa jumps with joy as she tugs all the girls in the picture.

 

“Say BRRRR RAMBO.” Lisa continues whilst smiling goofy at the camera as the other girls roll their eyes and start laughing.

 

“This way ladies.” The stage manager directs.

 

“This is your make-up team and this...here is your fashion team, snacks and drinks are on the table behind. If there is anything you need, don’t hesitate to let our team now, we wish you the best of luck for the show.”

 

“Thank you so much.” Jennie thanks whilst bowing her head with gratitude.

 

The girls are seated independently and begin their makeover. Once they are ready, the makeup and fashion team leave, leaving the girls to prepare for the show. Lisa  begins playing around with the jacket rack as she swings around the room singing Boombayeh, Jennie jokingly scolds her as she tells her to act mature in a public place. Jisoo and Rose both begin practising their high notes until Jennie noticed only three microphones laid out on the table.

 

“We’re missing a microphone.” She states as she looks towards the girls.

 

“Hm, no big deal, we’ll just go ask the stage director if we can have another one.” Lisa continues whilst continuing playing with the rack.

 

“Jennie you go.” Jisoo smiles as they all claim a microphone leaving Jennie without one.

 

“I hate you guys.” Jennie sarcastically states whilst walking out.

 

Jennie makes her way out whilst looking for the stage director.

 

“Alright I have no idea where the stage director is, this place is so big. Maybe I’ll just ask one of the other groups.” She thinks to herself whilst looking for the other artist dressing rooms.

 

“Ah, IKON, maybe they’ll know.” She states as she knock on the door waiting for a response.

 

There is no response. Jennie sighs and continues searching, she comes across EXO’s dressing room. The loud noises from inside reassure Jennie that they are in the dressing room.

 

“Yah! Shut up Baekhyun.” A voice cries from inside as Jennie’s ear touches the door slightly.

 

Jennie’s POV

 

Screw it, I’m just gonna ask.

 

I knock on the door and everything goes quiet. One of them opened the door, he had dark hair, I think he was Kai, he seemed recognisable. I saw the others in the background acting like a bunch of idiots, joking around with each other.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter