I hate you more; Reunite [RE-EDIT!!]

Ethereal

Great, it's the second day i'm home and i'm all alone. Omma and appa have urgent meeting and Jaehyun... i don't know where he is. I look around the house,scrutinizing on every single thing and wah everything  still on the same place like how i leave 4 years ago! They don't rearranged anything. My Lips curved when my eyes glued on the family portrait. It was taken when i'm sixteen and Jaehyun is thirteen. Seriously Jaehyun grow up a lot, he is skinnier now but not that skinny tho , a bit muscular i think. He used to be all squishy and cute  to the point that everyone can't even say no if he begged for something, that little devil! But of course it never works on me! why? Simple.. because Jung Jina is way more cuter than Jung Jaehyun! Hahahaha

I went to Spark and pat his head "Hye buddy,what if we go to the green house?"

"Woof" Spark stand on two legs and wiggle his tail make me laugh. "Good boy! That's why i love you so much!". other than my room, this is my favourite place. It  give me this calming and relaxing feeling. I picked some rosess  and put into a basket. Out of the blue, i feel so sleepy so i lay on the green grass, looking at the sky, my lips curled up, the weather is wonderful today.. but it's a bit chilling. Dammit! ,i don't remember that i wear short-sleeved shirt.

"I should have bring my sweater along." A small sigh escaped my mouth.

 Ugh,I'm just too lazy to wake up right now so i curl up around Spark,umm this feel better!

 Jina doesnt even realized when she fall asleep.

 

*******************

Jaehyun open the door and he expect you to pop out, but you are'nt. Jaehyun is with his friends, they're up for a study group.

"What are you looking for? " yuta tap on Jaehyun shoulder.

"Can you guys get into my room first? Make yourself at home!" Jaehyun dashed away. "What's wrong with him" Taeyong ask,the other just shrugged and make their way to the second floor, instead of going into Jaehyun's room , they sit at the balcony.Jaehyun went to the kitchen , the dinning room, game room but still, he cant find you.

"Noona! dont do this.. come out!" Jaehyun look around. He even check in the cabinet and cupboard thinking that you might actually playing a petty prank .Jaehyun dashed out of the house and run to the green house,that's the last place he can think about. He sighed when he found you sleeping soundly

"Ahhhh...how can you  fall asleep like that" Jaehyun crouch and he mumbled.

"Noona! Wake up! why are you sleeping here? You'll catch a cold!" I opened my eyes a bit annoyed at Jaehyun.

"You're so loud! go away.." I pushed him but he does'nt budged.

"You even wear short-sleeved shirt , get up! I said get up..." Jaehyun keep on pulling so i get up irritated. We walk out of the green house.

"Where have you been? " I mumbled  "College of course" he said. "College?" Jaehyun hold my head.. checking me, i look at him puzzled "Noona, did you fall and hit your head? Are you okay? Are you hurt? What is this? Do you remember me?" I  feel like laughing, he look so serious tho. 

"Jae~ i'm okay, im just sleepy, i dont fall and hit my head anywhere, why are you being like this..." I walk with him side by side and cling to his arm. I yawn and he wrap his jacket around me. 

"Aww, my little brother is all grown up, should i cry?" 

"Noona,you should grow up and stop being clingy . I grow up so well right?Im so handsome, gentle, reliable, cute .. even i'm amaze with myself, so noona you should be proud having me " He flashed his dimple smile and i pout.

"Clinging is cute. Stop being so self centred.." I smack him. "Duh~Look who's talking" He rolls his eyes.

*********

 "What are you guys doing here?" Jaehyun said and his friend give him sneaky look. "Is it wrong if we sit here" Winwin said and he give that double sneaky look. "Wow Jae, wow!" Johnny clap his hand and shake his head with a  smile.Jaehyun scratch his head,completly puzzled "What's wrong with you guys?" 

"There he goes~" Taeil added. "We saw it! stop that, you little!"Yuta laugh. "Yeah! There's a girl in your house! You bring a girl in , don't you?" Taeyong scream and laughing at the same time, he seems out of his mind. 

"I'm going to tell your parents bout this" Taeil remark while laughing and he hit Jaehyun. "Ahhh! hyungg!" Jaehyun snapped, before he can complete his sentences, you come.

"Jae..." Huh, why are they looking at me like that? I frost. Did i just do smething wrong? O...kay.. Lee jina, ehat should you do.... i should leave right? i whirl backward but Jaehyun come and pull me. 

My lips curved "Then.. should i say ...hye? " Jaehyun nod. I smile and wave to them."Hye nice to met'cha all! Im not Jae's girlfriend, he's too ugly." Jaehyun stare at me in desbelief.

"Aish! Seriously?! This is my sister, Jung Jina, she just come back from UK yesterday and dont even dare to flirt with her or im going to chop your head off" Jaehyun smile, but his friend know that he is effin serious bout this, they have never seen this side of "scary Jae"

Then i know that they are Jae's friends from middle and highschool, they are funny and chattable . They bring a lot of good snacks too, I think i'll like them a lot.

"Noona, can you please help us with this?" Yuta and Taeyong come to me. "Ahh this one? You to need to solve the first equation first and..... walla! you get the answer!" They clap and i laugh in amusement. They are such cutie pies and small precious jellybeans.

*********

"Guys, make sure to come again and dont forget to bring many good snacks! Noona will wait for you!" I said as we walking to the main door.

The main door squeak open and someone step in. I'm shock, It's Hansol, I hide behind Jaehyun and i hear him laughing. What the hell are you laughing for! It's not even funny! He still far away from us

"What are you doing Jung Jina? I taught you want to stab me?  I even prepare my throat..Why are you hiding" Hansol scream and that make Jaehyun laugh. Taeyong poke on Jaehyun arm asking what's going on but Jaehyun just smile and give that "let just watch this.. this is going to be fun" look.

"Noona want to stab you hyung? No way, she just love you too much" Jaehyun retorted and i hit him hard. "What are you talking about, i dont love a jerk like him! Tell him i don't want to meet him!" I dont have any idea, why out of everybody in this whole wideworld , i befriend with this airhead for freaking 13 years!

"I can hear you, i guessed you really dont want to meet me... goodbye then.." Is he really leaving?I poke my head by Jaehyun's side and my eyes widened, he really makes him way out. I run after him and without thinking i throw my bunny slipper at him. Nice! it hit right on his head. He turned to me, furious. I bite my lips to prevent my lips to form a smile. This is war,Ji Hansol!

"Yah!" Hansol shout

"What?!"

"That's hurt! Why You do that?!"

"That hurt?!! That just freaking bunny slippers! How can you get hurt by that?! Spoil brat!" I shouted back

"Have you ever feel this hit your.freaking.head?!! Hit right on your freaking head?!" Hansol raised the bunny slipper up in the air. Meanwhile Yuta shake Jaehyun shoulder and he whisper "Jaehyun , should'nt you be stopping them? That doesnt look good" . "Nah~ that's okay" Jaehyun said.

"Then are you going to throw that at me?! Throw then! Throw! You deserve to get hurt more than that you jerk!"

"What the hell did i even do to get hurt?! and Are you even a lady?! stop shouting!"

"Are you even a man?! What kind of men raises his voice to a girl?!"

"Why are you making such a big fuss?! You're the one who don't want to meet me!"

"Hansol you dummy! You clearly know that i don't mean it that way! Why are you freaking leaving?! Why are you being such a bastard?!" That's the last, my tear nearly drop so i look down.He just too much!

Hansol smiled when his eyes meet Jaehyun's .Jaehyun chuckled as he motioning you're crying. Hansol walk to you and he hug you while patting  your head. He hug you tighter. You dont know why but your tears just keep streaming down and you start sobbing.

"Are you a baby? Stop cying. Ahh i forget, you are a crybaby after all. Welcome home Jung Jina! Believe it or not , i miss you like hell!  so stop crying, dont make your ugly face, uglier..seriously,do you think that im really leaving?  I swear teasing you is one of the best thing ever" He laughed heartily and i punched him hard, This annoying jerk.

"Do you want to die?! Im crying because you are just too much! How can you say that to a crying beautiful lady?! You should comfort me. Ahh i forget, you are a rude jerk afterall.I hate you so much."  I stare at him and he bend down to look at me.

"Pardon me .. but which part of you is beautiful? And pftt... are you even a lady?" He make a mocking face.I know i should'nt be laughing ..but here i am laughing like crazy. " Ahh,dont worry~ i hate you even more" Hansol make a peace sign and he laugh.

"Can't you be nice to me for just a second?" I retorted as i wipe away my tears. He ruffle my hair "No way"

Then he hand me two plastic bag. "Jung Jina.. you're eyes are flashing,are you that happy?" he asked and i nod. "Ji Hansol, you are the best!" Hell, the plastic is full off my favourite chocolate, cookies and ice cream! He just laugh off "I taught you hate me."

"Of Course, i hate you so much, and im so mad right know,  but since you give me this, it lessen for 10%" 

*******

"Is that Jina noona's boyfriend" Johnny ask and that make Jaehyun burst out laughing. There's no way they could be a couple! That just plainly impossible!

"No! He is Noona's best friend for 13 years i think?  They share something unexplainable." Jaehyun smile again and they walk to Jina and Hansol. 

"Sorry guys for the ruckus earlier, he just so plainfully meanie jerk, i couldnt help myself" i grin and point to Hansol and they just laugh

 

*******

"Jina! you look so happy ...what's up?" Appa ask while we're eating dinner.

"Huh? I dont know, im just amazingly superb happy!" Omma and appa laugh.

" Actually appa and i have plan a welcome home party for you! the party will be held next saturday, we still preparing." Omma said and my eyes widened, oh my god! 8 days to go!  Jina is so hella excited and worked up for this party! 


 

        
         SQUISHY JAEHYOONS FOR YA :))                                  

     Squishy Jaehyoonss for you guys:))


This is re edit version.

Hye guys~ sorry for late update, im so busy lately TT.TT . Exo will be in the story soon~

Enjoy & please subcribe ;#

lots of love from me, XOXO and stay  tune for the next update!

blueskyhun

tq :)