i-Finally Home

Ethereal

"Jina! welcome back!" Omma and appa pull me into their hug.

"Omma,Appa! you two don't have any idea how much i miss you.. hug me more!"I could'nt help myself and scream out loud. Im just too happy, too excited  that i don't know anymore.. my feeling is all messed up right now but it's a beautiful feeling. It feels great that finally im home! congrats dearself for enduring everything well till now!!

 Omma and appa chuckeled and pull me tighter into their hug  but someone's missing....my little brother. 

"Where's Jaehyun?" i look around and see Jaehyun is sitting on the chair while smilling at me.. That smile again? What now..? Everytime he act like this..it's never a good thing for me.

"You should call him over" appa patted my hair "Just how annoyed or irritated you are.. don't scream okay honey?" Omma added before she pulls appa away and the two of them are laughing. I know it, there must be something...

"Yah! Jung Jaehyun! Come here you little! you should come here and welcomed your one and only, most awesome,beautiful and adorable sister in the whole universe! Are you trying to be rude?! " I hollered and laugh afterward and he laugh too . Jaehyun rose up from his seat and walk to me, still with that smile.

"Stop being so self-centerd will you? I miss you noona" Jaehyun hug me thight. "Hahahah im not self centered, im just describing my perfect existence and you.... say something more..you're freaking me out,why are you so quiet?" whatever i say he just hug me silently.

"I miss you too! Ahhh , i got it! you miss me so much to the point that you're losing all your words right? It's okay, that understandable tho, who would'nt miss me, im so lovable and miss-able and adorable" 

"Ahhahahaha ,seriously.. stop that! Talking about appearance,im more handsome! Im a handsome young boy that you should be proud of having as your little brother" Jaehyun laugh.

"What, dont make me laugh. Of course how can i be "more handsome",im a beautiful young lady afterall and for god sake i dont have any intention to be handsome! but you handosme ?  ahahaha that just so...." I look at him but everything just feel so  wrong. The heck! my eyes level just on his chest! It just 4 years! How can someone grow this big?! The second thing i realised is that Jaehyun is laughing like a crazy man while patting my hair.

"PFFTTT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Noona are you shrinking, you are so small~ I know that i grow up a lot, but i never thaught that you will actually be this small !SERIOUSLY NOONA, ARE YOU SHRINKING? GAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Wah..  he is enjoying himself too much and THAT.WAS. SO. FRIGGIN. RUDE! 

"What so funny?!Stop that Jung Jaehyun!" i raised my hand up in the air to hit him but just before  i can hit Jaehyun my body is being pulled away.What the.....

 

"Jung Jina~!" It's my friends from highschool, no.. my dear friends; Kai my classmate.. Baekhyun and Chanyeol my seniors.

"Hye Guysssssss!"

"Ahahaha,hye! miss me much? I miss you so much! Aigoo, my little sister is back!" Kai said as he pinched my cheek. Who is your little sister? We're  the same age boi.

"Jina..Jina! you don't have any idea how i keep on weeping everyday since the day you left for UK, It's been hellish for me since i miss you so much like sooo much" Ahahaha it's been 4 years, how can Byun baekhyun still be this cute. In fact he get even more cuter!


"No, no! just how much Baekhyun and Kai tell you how they miss you, i miss you more than ever okay? This oppa miss you more" Chanyeol hug me but Kai and Baekhyun pull me back and as usual... they start bickering.

"Yah Park Chanyeol! I want to hug her first!"

"No no! Byun Baekhyun.  lemme hug her first. Stop pulling Jina away you two!"

"What, im the youngest one here! so let me hug her first hyung~ and i'm her classmate too!" Kai claimed himself. In the end im squished between these three giants and they hug me so  tight that it so suffocating!

"umphhhh, mphhh let me go!" They released me and smile sheepishly. "sorry, it's 4 years afterall" they grin.

"How can you squish me like that?! Are you going to kill me?spare me guys~ i miss all of you too! No it not just i miss you , i miss you guys so freaking flipping hella superb amazingly much !! Hahahaha~Hye Kai, Baekhyun oppa and Chanyeol oppa!" Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun laugh .i look around searching for that  person, but he is nowhere to be seen.

"where's Hansol" i look at Kai but he avert his eyes away, Baekhyun and Chanyeol also do that. Baekhyun scratch his neck  and said "Hansol could'nt make it..."

"He say sorry and he will come later" Chanyeol added. Kai patted my hair as he realised my face change "Are you okay?"

"yeah , just a little bit dissapointed because he promise me thrice. Then can you tell him this for me? Tell him that,he such a jerk and dont ever he dare come to meet me. If he come, i'll stab him straight on his freaking throat for that broken promise! I hate him so much and i feel so dissapointed that i feel like crying right now"

"He surely will come, dont cry" Baekhyun comfort me. "Don't worry if he doesnt come, i'll stab for you okay" i laughed at Baekhyun statement.

 

**************

Time fly so fast, now it's already night. Wah i miss my bed so much, i lay on my bed and roll over hmmm  today was such a blast! Thank god, finally im back in korea! it feel so good being home, staying in my own room , staying near my love one, eating my omma's cooking, oh my lord i feel so happy and bless.. and guess what my favourite season is coming, oyeahhhhhhh summer is coming!

Lucky me i got to meet ! my dear friends, my classmate and the person i know, how warm they treat me make me melt,  i cant expressed this well but thanks a lot everybody, i love you guys so much. Sum up, im so happy today! uggh but still that Ji freaking Hansol, he ruined my mood a little! Maybe he is really busy, but his best friend ever come back after 4 years, how can he do that?! he better come up with a good reason or im going to beat him up! 

And yeah, i'll be 21 years old this year! yeah finally i can have my freedom! im going to do a lot of things  aye!  i mean without being escorted! im old enough to take care of myself now! im freaking 21 and i stay in UK for 4 years too! seriously, im going to do many things! 

              **************

With that Jina fall asleep while dreaming about her will be blast summer ever! and her freedom of course. yet she doesnt know that something big is coming  on her way.


Hye, it's the first chapt!! forr god sake i've been changing the first chapt several times and yeah finallyyyyyy~~~:")

i hope you guys enjoy and have a good time reading this story :)

please subscribe~

blueskyhun