Chapter 3: " YAH! Lavatory Thug!"

Passionately In Love

_________Seol Mi POV_________

I walked around my dorm in amazement. It's not extremely big or uncomfortably small either. I have everything I needed here already. A small couch in the living room, a small dining table by the kitchen, a small refrigerator, a stove, a bathroom, and my own bed was all I really needed.

"Woah~ Daebak! This place is perfect!" I excitedly exclaim. I rolled my suitcase into my bedroom and started unpacking. After I finished changing into something comfortable and brushed my teeth, I went to bed early. I smile to myself as I thought about how wonderful my life was going to be once I start my training to become an idol. My dream is getting closer as the day goes by.

'Your new life starts tomorrow Kim Seol Mi. Hwaiting!'

 

*The Next Morning*

 

'Niga saranghaneun naneun
Sorry I‘m a bad boy
Geurae charari tteona jal gayo
You're a good girl
Sigani galsurok nal almyeoneun alsurok
Silmangman namatgetjiman
-.'

 

"Yoboseyo...?" I sleepily mumble as I picked up my phone.

"Joheun achimieyo Kim Seol Mi- ssi. You have to be at YG practice building at 8a.m. Please don't be late." I quickly opened my eyes and looked at my phone. I relaxed after seeing that it was only just 6 a.m.

 

"Ne... I'll be there on time." I dropped my phone on my bed as I make my way into my bathroom. Stripping off my pajamas, I hopped into the steaming hot showers. Scrubbing my body clean, I started to notice I was missing my bracelet. I looked down on my left arm and saw that my Pandora bracelet was no longer on my wrist. Grandma gave me that bracelet on my birthday and I haven't took it off ever since. It is the most precious item I have besides my Winnie the Pooh bear collection. Feeling overwhelm with emotions I started to bawl my eyes out. Did it fall down somewhere? When did it? Or could somebody could've possibly stole it and tried to sell it? Who could've done such a despicable thing like that though?   

 

"Curse you whoever took my most beloved treasure!" I yelled out in frustration.

__________End of Seol Mi POV___________

 

"ACHOOOOOOOO!!!"

"Gwenchana? You're not getting sick are you...?" B.I questioned me while giving me a dirty look. I turned around to see the other 4 members holding their pillows to their face as a way of protecting themselves from my so-called "germs".

"Hyung, if you're sick, you should really drink some medicine and wear a face mask just in case because it's not really sanitary to sneeze in the open and contaminate our fresh air like that..." Donghyuk told me.

"Aish! I'm not sick. Look! Here, feel my forehead." I inched closer to them while they immediately scooted far away from me and shook their heads.  I rolled my eyes at them and made my way into the bathroom to take a hot shower. On a second note, I should just drink some medicine though, just in case.

 

We finished getting ready and went to practice. Every day is like the same routine. Wake up, get ready, go to practice, go home, spend an hour or two of free time, sleep, and repeat. This time is different though because we have to train twice as hard on a short time-span in order to win this competition. We need to win this competition no matter what because we cannot risk our chance of debuting. I been away from my family far too long, and if we lose, there's no guarantee that we'll ever get a second chance like this again. I made a promise with my mother before I moved to Korea and until I succeed, I'm never going to go back on that promise.

 

After a long three hours of practice, we finally stopped to take a break. B.I was going over with us what we were doing wrong and how we could improve ourselves for our upcoming evaluation with sajangnim. Meanwhile Jinhwan hyung was giving us a pep talk about being motivated and trying our best to win for the sake of the whole team. Junhoe and Donghuk was standing in front of the mirror listening to hyung while going over their dance routine. Yunhyeong and I sat on the floor listening to hyung and catching our breath.  A few minutes later, we heard a knock on the door. I turned around to see who it was and I was lost in words. All the other members were in a state of shock as well.

"No way..." I said to myself in disbelief.

___________End of Bobby POV____________

 

| @ YG Entertainment Practice Building|

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Joeneun Kim Seol Mi imnida... I am a new trainee aiming to be the next potential solo artist. I will try to do my best and will try to not be a burden to anyone of you, so I hope we all could become comfortable with each other. Kamsahamnida~" I politely introduced myself to the staff. Everyone gave me a welcoming smile as they individually came up to give me a welcoming handshake.

 

"Seol Mi-ssi. Let's give you a tour around our trainee building so you could get a good feel of the place. Gaja!" My dancing instructor, whose name was Kang Ji Woon, said as he give me a cute smile. He was the most welcoming one out of everyone else, that's why we were so easily to connect with one another. As he lead me the way around the building, we happily shared with each other some background stories about ourselves.

 

"Eh? Jincha? Oppa, you're only 21 years old and you have such an important role in this business!" I was shocked to find out Jiwoon oppa was so young yet so successful already.

"Haha, you'll be even more successful than me once you debut and become Korea's number one superstar. Oh and also, every trainee have their own specific practice room assigned to them to train in. The room down that hall that we were in earlier will be yours to practice in from now on. All these other rooms are occupy with other trainees already. Come on, let's go greet them so you could be more familiar with the other trainees." Jiwoon oppa said as he ruffled my hair just exactly like how my oppa used to do it. It's only been one day and I miss my family already. Plus I even lost grandma's precious gift she got me. Could my day get any worse than this? I really hope not.

 

We knocked on one of the practice door and after a few seconds, Jiwoon oppa opened it and casually walked in. I shyly trailed behind him, nervous more than ever.

"Hey guys, I want to introduce you to your fellow peer. She is permanently a trainee here at YG, so I hope you guys will help her feel comfortable during her time here since you all have more experience and have been here longer." I heard Jiwoon oppa said to the other trainees. I inhale in deep as I confidently lifted my head to look at them.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Joenuen Kim Seol Mi imnida. Please look out after me. Kamsahamnida~" I introduced myself once again and did a 90 degree angle bow to the six guys who stood there staring at me dumbfounded.

"OMO! Elevator Angel!" Five guys exclaim in unison while they grin at me from ear to ear while at the same time, "YAH! Lavatory Thug!" The guy whose eyes resemble BigBang's member Daesung's, with two front bunny teeth yelled out while pointing at me. I gave them an awkward nervous smile as a million thoughts was running around in my head.

 

Mwo? What's going on? Who are they? Wait, what did they just call me?! Something inside me tells me that my upcoming days here will either be an interesting experience or just going to be pure hell.

__________End of Seol Mi POV__________

 

-------------------------

Korean Phrases:

Daebak- meaning "Awesome" "Jackpot" "Amazing"

Yoboseyo- used when saying "Hello" during a phone call.

Joheun Achimieyo- Good Morning

Gwenchana- Are you ok?

_______________________________________

Yay I'm back from my mini vacation! I hope this chapter will bring you some excitement for the next upcoming chapters now that they finally met, even if it was a short chapter! How is it going so far? Please don't forget to subscribe and leave your comments down below to give me some motivation to continue writing more chapters! Thank you so much for supporting me! I will update the next chapter soon!

                                                                                                                                                            - Love iKONBobbyLover