Nine

I'll save you twice if needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Tzuyu, thanks a lot for helping me yesterday. I-I err appreciate it. Sorry for dragging you into the whole group thing… I just feel more comfortable with you around. Stay with me okay?”(a/n hahahahaha I love BlackPink’s stay so much now. Jisoo so kawaii) 


I could feel my cheeks to burn. I blushed and shyly nodded. 


Aww she's so cute. Just like a squirrel. People around her are like hunters. Just wanting to harm her. Of course I have to be her Yoda to protect her with the force. 


“Sana don't worry I'll be the friend that's always there.” I assured her. 


Her lips dropped a little bit but before it got too obvious, she smiled and turned away. 


a few days later


I opened up with the help of Sana and I never wore my hoodie anymore. I would wear my uniform neatly and let down my wavy styled hair. After I opened up and was not anti-social, I could sense that more people started to talk to me… Especially the boys. They were not as unattractive as I thought to be honest. Jin Young was a really nice guy, he's tall, cool and funny. Bam Bam’s click also became nicer. They didn't flirt as much, at least not with Sana, and they were also more polite and considerate to the girls in class. 


Thus, I started hanging out with Jin Young and Yugyeom. We hanged out together and I would invite Sana to join us. She would happily join and have fun together. We would study together, eat together and play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter