Thirteen

I'll save you twice if needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, on the day of Sana’s birthday, Yugyeom mustered the courage to peck Sana on her lips. For some reason, even though I've been waiting for them to kiss, some part of me broke and shattered into pieces. A few days after Sana’s kiss, I broke up with Jin Young. 


Jin Young is a great guy… But some part of me likes Sana. Is it because we are friends? I don't think so. I got so jealous when I saw them kiss. What's wrong with me?!


“Sana, can I speak to you for a while?”


“Hmm? Oh. Sure” Sana said lazily.


“Sana I broke up with Jin Young.” 


Sana’s eyes opened wide. hung wide open. 


“Oh err what happened? I thought you liked him?” 


I admit I liked Jin Young… But he's missing something. I feels empty when I'm with him. He can make me happy but someone makes me happier. 


Sana just stared at me, waiting for my answer. 


Instead of verbally replying, I leaned closer to her and pulled her chin to me. I felt her soft lips connecting with mine. I could feel Sana trying to break free but I tightened my grip and brought her hips even closer to mine. Finally when my the lack of breath hits me, we broke up. Sana breathes heavily and so do I. She then regained her sanity and shouted, “Ya! Chou Tzuyu! What do you think you're doing?” 


I just remembered that I kissed a girl with a boyfriend. 


. What do I do now? It's gonna be so damn awk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter