Bullting a Photoshoot is Harder Than it Seems

BTS Omorashi

Today was a photo shoot, consensual or not they were forced to sit around for hours and look at a camera snap away. The seven boys are tired and hungry, mostly tired, they just wanted to sleep in today. Yet, who were they to think they could just ‘sleep in’, they were kpop idols. They walk into a large room painted with gray colors that schemed the whole area. Jimin was anxious to get this over and done with, pressing a few water bottles to his lips before they even get inside the room. They would do a few group pictures before they had their own solo shoots. Seokjin pesters the group in the car ride, Jimin must be an idiot for not listening. 

 

"Don’t forget to use the restroom before the photoshoot starts, you know how strict they are about bathroom breaks." 

 

Yet, Jimin can already feel those three bottles sitting at his stomach and filtering into his bladder. They were barely into the second picture and Jimin's predicament hadn't gotten any better. So it was clear, he had to piss and he was on the borderline of desperation. But Jimin was stubborn and he wouldn't let himself get to that point, he'd just go after the group pictures, right?

 

They'll totally let him take a piss, I mean, he's human after all. Finally, what seems like hours, the shoot ends and the boys go there separate ways. Jimin is about to ask but he's pulled in by the manager, . "Jimin, you'll have to fill in for Jungkook right now. He's in the restroom." The man says, Jimin swear to ing god he was going to murder Jungkook when the second he laid eyes on the younger. Before Jimin can refuse, he's pushed to the ground and into angle’s that his bladder isn't digging. 

 

Jimin just goes along with it, that is until things go from bad to worse. Jimin thinks it's only a few shots, but they were doing full body shots, left and right cameras were clicking away and it's almost blinding. Jimin feels anxiety overcoming him, and he's doing everything to keep himself from sobbing pitifully on the spot. Time isn't clicking, it's slowing into agonizing segments that six hours was only two minutes. Jimin wonders how long he'll even last, and if holding it was better than not. The shattered shots come to an end and Jimin is hauling over to catch his breathe. They pull the next member up, Kim Namjoon, who groans and only does six shots before he's let go. Jimin thinks it's unfair. 

 

 

He walks over to a bench and has to physically sit down so he doesn't let go in his white skinny jeans. Jeon Jungkook sits next to him. "Hey, you good hyung?" No, actually. I’m not good you . Jimin restrains himself from saying, "I need to use the restroom." Jimin shrugs as if it's not a big deal, because it just isn’t. "You could always ask?" Jungkook tilts his gaze, Jimin doesn't look too happy about his remark. "I know," Jimin coughs, Jungkook is confused, "Then why aren't you asking?" Jungkook flutters his eyelashes. "Just give me some time to get up." Jimin breathes out, Jungkook chuckles lightly. "I didn't know you were that desperate!" He exclaims but Jimin isn't laughing. 

 

"I'm not." 

 

"You sure?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow.

 

"Positive."

 

Jimin clenches his thighs together in reminisce. God, he had to pee—but Jungkook is still sitting next to him and it's almost impossible to get up without the chance of him leaking and leaving a stain. Jungkook just watches his hyung struggles, it's almost evil. "Do you need assistance?" Jungkook teases, it's not the time though.

 

Jungkook realizes that once he sees Jimin's eyes growing wet. "Don't cry, I was just teasing!" Jungkook pouts, "I just really need to pee, okay?" Jimin is trying to be patient, he really is but Jungkook is pushing every button he has. Jimin takes the risk of getting up and surprisingly enough, he doesn't wet himself. Jimin approaches his manager slowly, leaving Jungkook behind. "Can I use the restroom, please." He doesn't mean to sound as needy as he did so the manager just stares back in shock. "Yeah, go on." Jimin is rubbing his thighs together and he's seriously staring to dribble in his underwear. 

 

He continues to waddle to the restrooms, he closes the door behind him and finally reaches a stall. The second his eyes see the toilet all hell let's loose, it's like his bladder thought it was time to let go because that's exactly what he's doing. Jimin is letting go everywhere, and he doesn't time have time to put his zipper down before spurts grow into forceful gushes. Jimin is panicking, he's loosing his then and there. 

 

It gets to the point where he just can't do it anymore, he puts his hands up as urine rains to the tiled restroom floor like thunder. Jimin doesn't have enough time to process what happening, he can't cry, he can't even blink. He just stands there with hitched breathing as piss is saturating his jeans and flowing down his thighs. It's soaking his shoes and socks, it's awful. The final trickles release into his pants and he just stands there momentarily. For a solid ten seconds before reality hits him in the face and knocks him loose. Jimin puts his hands to his face and shakes his head, he shakes it again, and it starts becoming frantic. "No, no!” This isn’t happening, but it is and Jimin can feel a ball clouding his throat painfully. It then erupts from his mouth, tears falling down his cheeks and sobs echoing the restroom.

 

He pissed himself.

 

He actually pissed himself.

 

Jimin just continues to sob for another ten minutes until he can't cry anymore. Until only sounds can echo the room and he's left afraid. Will they be disappointed and disgusted with his childish actions? Will they? Jimin knows theonlt option is heading back and facing everyone else, but he just can't do it. He can't bring himself to show his face and humiliating accident to his friends. Jimin walks out of the stall and looks back at the mess, he doesn't even bother to look at himself in the mirror. He's too upset to face the mess he's made of himself. 

 

Jimin walks down the hall and turn the corner. Everyone is there, waiting. Jimin can't breathe, he turns back and bumps into someone. It's Kim Seokjin. Before Seokjin can apologize he immediately notices it's Jimin and that he's not in the best situation. " Jimin, you really had to go?" Seokjin mumbles and Jimin starts crying again. It's just sniffles and soft pathetic whispered sobs, but Seokjin is at Jimin's aid. Kim Namjoon seems to hear the cries, because he's walking towards the two.

 

Seokjin curses subtly and asks Jimin to calm down. Namjoon turns and it isn't what he expects, but it's definitely who he though it was. "Jesus, are you alright?" Namjoon runs his hands through his hair. Seokjin frowns, "He's not, he needs new clothes immediately. We can't let anyone else see him like this, Jimin wouldn't be able to handle it." Seokjin says quickly, their leader complies. "Alright, I understand but we can't sneak past them without getting one of the staff involved." Namjoon states calmly, Jimin hates him for being right. "Tell PD-Min he's one our closest staff members, he'll understand the situation." Seokjin says, their acting like Jimin is not even there.

 

Namjoon hurries to the man they were talking about, it isn't Namjoon's finest choice of words. "One of our members couldn't make it to the bathroom in time, we need to get him extra clothing but we need your help." Namjoon bites his lower lip, this was awkward. The man's face is unreadable. "Which member? I'll check their size and get him the exact same pair so there's no questions asked." He finishes, Namjoon didn't want to embarrass Jimin any further but this was necessary. "Park Jimin." Namjoon sighs, the other man heads over to a clip board and pins down their inventory. "Alright, I'll get him fresh clothes in a minute." Namjoon thanks the older man and heads back to Seokjin and Jimin.

 

 

Namjoon smiles, "He can help us." Jimin is grateful, he is. "Thank you so much." Jimin chokes on tears, "It's not a big deal, and it's certainly not something for you to cry over, Jimin-ah." Namjoon tells Jimin seriously, Namjoon didn't want Jimin to be upset over a tiny accident. Seokjin stand behind Jimin and rubs his back, "Namjoon is right, don't cry." Seokjin wipes the younger's tears. 

 

It was the first and last time Jimin would ever drink three water bottles before a photoshoot.