Blame It On The Thunder

BTS Omorashi

Jimin isn't usually afraid of the dark—but he's been reading all these horror stories and it’s all starting to overwhelm him. And just to fire his flame, thunder sounds through the sky too loudly. He’s hallucinating, and it doesn’t take that long to realize it—shadows are swaying in the dark tauntingly. Park Jimin is a whole grown man, an idol that shouldn’t be afraid of the dark; but the sky roars one more time and he’s sent into a panicking fit of tear. Jimin whimpers, noises actually make there way out his lips and the man is embarrassed to find himself so vulnerable. Not even five feet away, lays an over-worked Min Yoongi. Not a rare breed, but still far too intimidating for little ol’ Park Jimin to reach out for. Jimin knows the older is still awake, seeing as he had been furiously typing in his laptop for who knows how long. 

 

Outside, a thud inches as his window. And then another, and another. Until Jimin can’t emotionally intake the situation and he’s outright bawling into his covers. Again, a whole grown man. Yoongi seems to hear, and being sympathetic isn’t an exact way to coat his tone. 

 

"The ? Jimin, what’s going on?” Yoongi nearly throws his computer aside to reach for the other member. 

 

“Nothing, Sorry.” He hiccups, and this whole thing is just getting too humiliating for him to bear. 

 

“Jimin, it’s not nothing—especially if you’re crying about it.” 

 

"I just spooked myself a little, and now I’m a bit overwhelmed.” Thunder shutters, and Jimin has to clutch his sheets. Yoongi is shocked, to say in the least.

 

“Come here.” Yoongi directs to his side of the room, Jimin is hesitant but follows the command and walks over to his roommate. “Cuddle with me tonight, yeah?” Yoongi smiles brightens the room, Jimin can see it. “Your work, I don’t want to interrupt it.” Jimin shakes his head, because he knows that this was pathetic, even for him. “It can wait until morning.” Yoongi shrugs, “I thought it was important?” Jimin doesn’t want to interfere for several reasons, one being that he feels like a complete burden to his hyung. “It is, but you’re more important—we’ve talked about this, Jimin.” Jimin still isn’t too on board with the idea, but luckily, Yoongi’s one stubborn . “I know, sorry.” Jimin looks down to his feet, and the rumbling outside is making him feel all funny inside. 

 

“Stop apologizing and come here already.” Yoongi chuckles, “Okay.” Jimin can’t fight it anymore, because sleeping alone sounded like a death sentence. He crawls into the covers, and Yoongi sets his laptop on his bedside table. Jimin breathes in a few times, and it only takes a few seconds to realize just how exhausted he is. Yoongi pulls him close to his chest, stoking his hair soothingly. The warmth of the elder rapper and him combine and soon enough his eyes are fluttering and the ears drown the noises outside and replace them with the thumping of Yoongi’s heartbeat. 

 

-

 

Jimin wakes up, but something is terribly wrong. His lower stomach is full of liquids that weren’t there before, and it’s so painful. He needs to piss, right now—oh my god. It’s excruciating, and Jimin wants nothing more than to run to the toilets but he’s buried arms bigger than his and he can’t break free. As much as he loves Min Yoongi, he’d rather not wet himself in sheets that aren’t his own. So he shakes the man awake frantically, holding himself with all his will and trying not to let the floodgates burst open. But it was too much, and Jimin can’t seem to hold it anymore. So he has an accident all over him and Yoongi, and somehow, he’s ten times more embarrassed now than he had been the night prior. Min Yoongi stirs awake at a conventional time.

 

"Jimin? What's-"

 

"I'm peeing."

 

"You're what?" 

 

"I'm peeing on myself." He hides under the covers as hot liquid poured down to the sheets and under his now stained boxers. His face flushes to a bright red, and now all he can do is let it happen. The warmth spreads but Yoongi knows better than to judge Jimin about something so personal, because under no circumstances would the younger boy do this on purpose—and Yoongi knows that somewhere along the rainbow, that this was probably his doing. 

 

The hissing comes a halt, and the two sit in piss and silence—both equally threatening. 

 

"Finished?” Yoongi asks his dear friend, Jimin sends one back because he’s just too done with himself to say anything. “Hey, take a shower. You’ll feel a lot better after one.” 

 

"I'm so ing sorry, Yoongi.” 

 

“Don’t beat yourself up for this, this could a happen to anyone. Plus, I’m not mad or anything—because this was an accident.” Yoongi ruffles through Jimin’s hair, the singer whimpers back a sob.