fin

coming back home

Mingyu was surprised when he saw Solbin waiting for him in the airport and he became more surprised when the girl ran to him and bumped onto him in a tight hug. "Hey, miss me that much, huh?" Mingyu chuckled as he ruffled Solbin's hair lovingly.

The girl did not answered his question but burried her face onto Mingyu's chest instead. Her grips on his shirt was so tight and her body was trembling in his arms.

Mingyu frowned as he felt the wetness on his shirt where Solbin's face was. He pulled away to find out that the girl was silently crying. The sight made him worry. "Sol, are you alright?" he asked as he lifted Solbin's face up so their eyes could meet.

Solbin sniffled while looking at Mingyu. She did not answer it but cried again in his arms.

 

***

 

"I can't believe it!" Mingyu smiled in amusement as he looked at Solbin who was drinking cider after they left the airport to home. "I just left you for a day to Jeju for work and you missed me that much??"

Solbin nodded weakly. She was not crying anymore, but she did not want to let go of Mingyu. She insisted to cuddle with him or she would cry again if the man would not let her do so. "I can't believe it myself I would do that, but it's real, Gyu. I missed you so bad…" she pouted at the man.

"Oh… what should I do now to make it up for you?" asked Mingyu as he pulled Solbin even closer to him by her shoulders.

Solbin did not answer it but leaned her face onto Mingyu's. She kissed him softly and the man replied it with a rough kiss. Solbin kept on whispering 'I miss you's during kisses and Mingyu replied with 'I love you's in repeatition.

Before they could reach a hotter level, Solbin broke the kiss and Mingyu frowned at her. "You want to stop?" he asked breathlessly.

Solbin shook her head quickly as she caught up her breath. "There's something I want to tell you." She smiled and her face slowly became redden.

"What is it?"

Solbin bit her botton lips before saying, "I'm pregnant!"

"Ah! So, that's way you act this way…" Mingyu responded as he pinched Solbin's cheek and laughed when the girl whine because of his action. "That's a verry good news! I'll be a daddy and you'll be a mommy." He then went down to Solbin's stomach and caressed it softly. "Hi, baby! Can you hear me?" He talked to it and it made Solbin laughed. "Be good in mommy's tummy, yeah? Don't make her sick." Then he gave it a soft kiss.

The sight made Solbin awe. She took Mingyu up to kiss him deeply on the lips. "That's a very nice of you," she said after the kiss. "Our baby would be the luckiest baby in the world for having you as its daddy."

"And for having you as its mommy too," Mingyu added then continued kissing Solbin again and again.

 

***

 

A/N: because I was bored and my mind couldn't stop thinking about Solbin and Mingyu in some cheesy plots so here is one of those sigh… hope you don't get bored for my delulu ship, but if you do, please just ignore it^^"