Jung Minhee

Dork Diaries.

"ANAGSUIQSNA IM NOT A LESBIAN TOO OKAY OMG SHEESH!"

Hyun Ae stared at Minhee flabbergasted. This girl sure loves surprising me. Hyun Ae scoffs and lie back down on her bed. Bored, she took out her diary and started updating it.

Hey Dad,

Guess what? I'm in the new school already. It's really big and pretty and I don't know, it seems too much for me. Anywayyy, I was lost for awhile just now when this guy, OMG Dad this guy is just so ocbdkjaigxugaj. I don't even know what to say. He is.. perfect. He looks perfect too omg. Wait, give me a minute. I need to blush ><

HAAHAHA Sorry Dad but this is what you get for having a weird daughter :3 Anyway, he sort of helped me find my dorm since he I was too awesome and he was entranced by my beauty :D Nah well, I erm bumped into him, we fall, im nervous and ahdowubw

WHY AM I SUCH AN IDIOT DAD? I MADE A FOOL OUT OF MYSELF AND HE WAS HOT LIKE HOTHOT T-T DAD COME HERE AND SLAP ME PLS OMG.

Then I met my roomate and she is such a rude bi-polar. I should call her Polar Bear. Or rude Polar. Or extremendously rude Polar. Or maybe.. Nah I got nothing. 

I'm pretty much bored and I should ask Polar to.. 

I KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO NOW. THANKS DAD MUAH. Ok I'm gonna go now.

I miss you Dad. Andand I love you to the moon and back <3

Most love from

Batchu >:D 

Hyun Ae peered down at Minhee.

"Hey Minhee. You know you are really pretty and we are friends right? Well of course we ar-"

"What do you want freak?" Hyun Ae stopped talking and frowned at the name.

"See! You are being rude again. I just wanted to ask you if you could show me around and I tried to say it nicely because you are always giving me this annoyed look and-" Minhee sighed at Hyun Aes blabbering and groaned and stuffed her face in the pillow.

"If I agreed would you shut up? Plus, you could have just ask normally. You make it sound like I'm a bad person or something," Minhee stared at her. Hyun Ae looked at her confused.

"You are not?" Minhee closed her eyes and breathed. Hyun Ae is a freak. FREAK.

"Aish. Let's go freak," Minhee stood up and took her jacket. Hyun Ae abruptly stood up and climbed down the ladder and followed after her.

"HEY I AM NOT A FREAK!" Hyun Ae said.

"Sure you aren't," Minhee muttered to herself. With that, the touring of TSOT begins.

--

HEYYYYY. I am sorry that it is short but I still don't have a plot and this is just a filler and I am quite lazy.. :-) I AM SO SORRY. Anyway I edited some stuff because I changed my method of writing so here ya go!

Andand what do you think of Hyun Ae? She is a cute girl righttt? :D Hahahaha I am just kidding anyway. 

Comment down below of what do you think of the chapter as it will really motivate me and yeah :/

Peace out yo~