First Day of Awkwardness

Dork Diaries.

`Hellooooo hahaha. There will be a special character here just to tell you and.. Kiseop is not the main guy character :-)  I change a little and yeahhh. ENJOY!

--

"Hi! Welcome to TSOT, also known as, The School Of Ttalgi. You are Park Hyun Ae right? Well, this are your keys to your dorm, Dorm 143. I'm really busy right now so are you able to move around and stuff by your own?"

Hyun Ae nodded and smiled at the student leader. The student leader smiled and passed her her dorm keys and went away assisting to other students problems. Hyun Ae picked up her bag and looked at the school. It is such a big school. Is this even the right choice for college? Hais I don't know anymore.

She walked around the school turning corners and avoiding weird people trying to find her dorm when-

BAM!

Hyun Ae fell on the ground and something fell on top of me. She groaned and opened her eyes and saw a pair of brown eyes staring back at her. Completely mesmerized by the eyes, she just stared at it not realising the situation. The pair of eyes were like two pieces of shining balls to her and she only managed to snap out of her trance when someone let out a faint cough.

Hyun Ae shooked her head and looked up and realised that all this time, she was staring intently into a guys eyes. Embarassed, she sat up and a hand was stretched out for her. She hesitantly tooked the hand and stood up.

"Hey, are you alright? I'm sorry. I didn't really mean to hurt you. I mean I know I'm heavy so.. I'm sorry," the guy said nervously.

"Hahaha. Nah, it's okay. Really," Hyun Ae smiled and looked down shy and nervous.

"I'm Lee Kiseop by the way. Are you new here?"

"Yeap, I am. I go by the name of Park Hyun Ae," She smiled. , no. My nonsense is coming out. Please not now. Not in front of a guy like him.

He looked at her weirdly and chuckled. 

"Well, I'll see you around?"

"Yeap, will do! But first, can you help me find my dorm?" Hyun Ae smiled sheepishly. He laughed and agreed and showed her the way. 

Once Hyun Ae reached her dorm, she bowed and thanked Kiseop and went in. she had her back to the door and stared at the floor, remembering what happened earlier on. A goofy smile appeared on her face. Omo. Was that a good first impression? Aish! Why do I keep making myself look weird every single time? AND HE WAS A HOT GUY TOO OMG SOMEONE KILL MEEE. Hyun Ae groaned and slid her body to the ground. She started making noises and kept scolding herself. 

"COUGH"

Hyun Ae looked up and saw a girl reading a book on the bed to her left. Hyun Aes face grew farm and she cleared .

"H-Hey. Erm look, what you saw earlier j-"

"Jung Minhee"

Confused, Hyun Ae walked to her, "What?"

The girl put down her book and stared at her in annoyance.

"Are you dumb or something? Aish. My name is Jung Minhee. Do you understand now?"

Hyun Ae frowned. Rude. 

"Well you could have just said that nicely right. Psh. Well I didn't know what I did to make you to show me attitude but whatever it is I'm sorry." With that Hyun Ae went away and looked around.

Minhee, surprised by the attitude felt slight guiltiness and sighed. "Your bed is the top bunk. That another bunk belongs to another two girls but they went out and did something. They will probably be back soon and yeah." That was the longest I have talked aish this girl. 

Hyun Ae stared at her and nod and went to her bed and started unpacking. After she's done, she saw Minhee in her bed eyes closed. Curious, she stared down at Minhee. She is such a weird girl. One minute she is rude and the next she is nice. She is starting to get on my nerves too. Jung Minhee, you might just officially be the first person I hate. Hyun Ae stared at her and frowned.

"You are boring holes into my head. Woman, stop please. I am not a lesbian,"

WHAT IN THE NAME OF FART

--

SOOO HOW WAS IT? HUH HUH HUH? I'm just kidding :x So, the special character is introduced. Comment down on what do you thing about her! GOOD NEWS IS THAT LATER AT 11, EXO NEW MV GROWL WILL BE RELEASED. I CAN'T WAIT LIKE OMGG SPAZZZ Hahahaha anyways got to go. Sorry if it was boring :(

Peace out yo~