No Mercy.

Have Mercy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Rimin's Point Of View

The sunlight was seeping through the blinds of the room, the harsh orange illumination beaming directly towards my sensitive closed orbs. I slowly opened my eyes, grunting at the sight of blinding light piercing through the capillaries of my irises. The screen of my phone lit up, and I struggled to read the time and date. 9:34 AM, Saturday, 7th October. 

Still early.

Groaning softly, I spun my head to my right side to see a beautiful, faultless creature breathing slowly and evenly, alluring hazel eyes shut, still in deep slumber. The peace stamped all over his face sent me waves of tranquility, calming my senses. With all the might I could care to endeavor, I snuggled closer to where Taehyung's body emitted warmth to rejoin him, not planning to get up anytime soon. Aided by his intoxicating scent, I felt myself gradually falling back to sleep.

Until the door slammed open. ing loudly slammed open.

"Wakey wakey eggs and sherry! Rise and shine you mofos!!!" Hyerin's high pitched voiced echoed in Taehyung's room. That . No wonder she manages to achieve those high notes of hers during karaoke. She practices with us, apparently.

"What the hell do you want now you barbarian," I lowly growled, emphasizing on the last word. My eyes remained unopen, if not scrunching up.

"Screw off Hyerin I'm tryna sleep right here..." Taehyung grunted and threw a pillow towards the blonde-haired living siren, arms circling my waist tighter right after.

"Oh didn't mean to be that loud. I-"

"I can effing hear you from my room, Hyerin. Shut it." Hoseok's muffled voice could be heard from the next room.

"Sorry, Hope! Anyway, Rimin get your aśs up. We have plans today, remember?" she grinned from ear to ear, as if she wasn't just scolded by three cranky sleepyheads.

"It's not even ten yet you imbecile, let me sleeeep, ugh. The stores aren't even open yet!" I grunted for the umpteenth time that morning, putting my Squirtle plushie over my eyes.

"Girl, you take so long to dress up that I can turn ancient. I don't wanna waste time waiting for you to contour your goddamn round face, C'mon, get up!" she dashed towards me and attempted to lift me upright.

"Fine! I'll get up dammit! Sheesh, hakuna your tatas." I unwillingly propped myself up, reminded Taehyung of my whereabouts for the day, gave him a peck on the cheek, and dragged myself out of the comfortable bed.

"Sweet, I'll buy you lunch after this!" she suggested. I only let out a barely audible hum, not ready to start the day just yet.

 

 

"Are you sure about this?" I asked Hyerin. We were both clad in thick trench coats and wool scarves, not to mention the knitted beanies and black masks we had on. "I mean, winter hasn't kicked in just yet."

"Hmm, you're right. Get rid of the scarves, then." she said and I nodded.

"Alright, let's go." she said before turning on the ignition and sped off using Jungkook's Harley. Honestly, it's a weird sight to see two chic, well-dressed girls on a Harley on their way to the city, but it's not like we have a choice anyway.

The trip from the house to the town wasn't a long one. Within a matter of minutes, the tranquil outskirts of Seoul turned into the busy hustling streets of Gangnam. The place where we wanted to go shouldn't have much customers, which shouldn't be a problem for us. 

"Remind me, why didn't we get these online again? It would've saved us the trip." I raised a carefully drawn brow at Hyerin.

"You know how picky I am with these things. Plus, I want to collect them." she flashed another grin. 

"Whatever, just be quick. I just wanna get this over with." I rolled my eyes. Ditching her for the ramen parlor sounded like a very tempting idea then. 

"Shut up, now let's go!" she cheered as she stepped into the DVD store. 

And boy, did I regret tagging along. 

As soon as I stepped into the establishment, I was welcomed with a large, wide wall full of DVDs, not to mention the rows of shelves of it right in front. 

"You have got to be kidding me. Hye are you seriously going to go through all of this?" I questioned her. She would be insane if she was actually willing to scan the plethora of virtual disks. 

"Of course I am! I've been dying to catch up on all the K-dramas I've missed for the past few years. Now that we've got a long break ahead of us, I'm gonna use it very wisely." she grinned yet again. I might just smack that smug grin out of her face. 

"And who's gonna pay for all this...? Oh god don't tell me you dragged me here for me to pay?!" my eyebrows rose to my hairline. I ain't payin for that shït. 

"Pfft, of course not! I won a gift card from a giveaway, specifically for this store. It's loaded with $1000 credit, dammit! How can I not splurge on these original DVDs? See, I always win the nicest prizes. What do you get, a Squirtle plushie?" she snickered. 

"I adore that plushie from Japan very much, for your information. Plus, didn't I tell you I recently won a whole Chanel makeup collection? That's worth waaay more than these tacky disks." I glared at her. 

"Fine! Then no DVD for you. I was about to get you that Oh My Venus set." she sneered. 

"Jung Hyerin I finished watching that a year ago. What's wrong with you?" I frowned. 

"Ugh, shut up. Now if you don't mind me, I got me some dramas to buy." she said in a sing-song voice. 

"Beats me, I'll be at the ramen parlor next door. I haven't had breakfast yet. I'll come back in an hour." I said before stepping out of the store, Hyerin replying with a hum without looking at me.

 

 

After a solid sixty minutes of stuffing my stomach with good ramen (so much for my diet), I finally got back into the DVD store, barely able to move fast enough. Dang, the tempura prawns and tori karaage sushi were a nice touch to my meal. I need to hit the treadmill later. 

Searching for familiar blonde hair with silver streaks she just got, I saw Hyerin, still picking up different disks and contemplating whether to throw it into her basket or not. I have never seen someone shop for DVDs with a freaking basket in their hand. 

"You're still not done yet? Hye the basket is half full already!" I frowned at her. 

"I know! Okay okay this is the last one. This, or this?" she shoved two different packagings to my face. 

"She's Pretty or... Hwarang? What the hell Jung Hyerin! We finished the whole season of Hwarang with the boys!" my eyebrows were furrowed. She can't possibly be serious? 

"I knowww, but this one has Park Seojoon in it! And Choi Minho." she pouted. 

"Dude, Kim Taehyung's in it, and he's my goddamn boyfriend! Even I won't bother to watch this!" I crossed my arms. There's no way I'm gonna let her spend $24.99 for a drama we've seen countless times before. 

"PARK. SEO. JOON." Hyerin's pupils dilated until there was more black than brown on her irises. She really wasn't gonna let me block her from viewing Park Seojoon. 

"I'm not gonna scower if you stare at me like that. Whatever, it's your prize anyway." I rolled my eyes, not bothering to argue with the starstruck female. 

"Right, so I can take as many as I want, but the gift card is a limiting factor though." she shrugged her shoulders as she threw both DVDs in the already heavy basket. 

"Let me see what you've got. Monstar, W, The Heirs, TTBY, Hwarang, 7 First Kisses, Scarlet Heart, Love in the- it Hye! Do you think you'll actually live long enough to finish all of these?" I frowned. 

"I was about to gift that Uncontrollably Fond one to Sohee. She likes Kim Woobin that much..." she bit her lip. 

"God, I can't believe you." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever floats your boat, Jung Hyerin. Hurry, Tae wants me to cook lunch."

"Fine fine, I'm checking out sheesh." she practically dragged the basket to the counter. 

 

 

"What the heck did you make her buy, Rimin?!" Jungkook exclaimed (with despair) when he opened the door for us by the time we got back. 

"It was of her own accord. I tried stopping her." I shrugged my shoulders and made a beeline to the kitchen. I cared more about Taehyung's stomach than Jungkook's emotions when he saw what he was about to face. 

"What's gotten into you, Hyerin?" Jungkook's eyes widened into plates when the blonde gave him the large bag full of disks for him to carry, him internally screaming at how heavy it was. 

"I just wanted to catch up on my dramas! God, you and Rimin are the same. There's no harm in buying these." she crossed her arms, eyeing the large bag in her boyfriend's arms. 

"Too much of these..." Jungkook said under his breath. 

"Oh come on, you'll be watching this with me later anyway."

"I am?" Jungkook's eyes widened yet again and gaped at her. He didn't sign up for that. 

"Yeah, of course you are! What? You don't wanna watch 'em with me?" she frowned. 

 "Well, I did, uh, kinda watched some of 'em. And I got other plans too. I can't possibly spend the whole day watching these..." he awkwardly scratched his neck. 

"FINE! Go ahead then! Ignore me and ditch me just like Rimin did! Maybe you can date her instead!" she had fire coming out of her nostrils as she snatched the bag away from him, nearly falling to the floor from the weight of the bag. 

"No no no!! I didn't mean that! Baby wait up!" he pleaded as he trailed her up the stairs. 

"Oh why the hell would I mind, right? I mean, I bought all these romantic stories just for me to watch. I'll just watch these alone and cry by myself when I watch 'em even though I have a boyfriend that can wipe my tears for me. I'll just laugh at these romcoms all alone like the pathetic K-Drama addict I am." The sarcasm in her tone was so concentrated it was freaking molten when she stormed up the stairs. 

"Jung Hyerin calm the hell down! Don't do this to me!" he jogged up the stairs and took the bag into his arms back again. 

"Then what are you suggesting, Jeon?" Hyerin stopped in her tracks and cocked her hips to the side, hands on her waist with a raise of her brow. 

"I...I'll..." he hesitated to continue his sentence. 

"C'mon, spit it out Jeon. I ain't got all day." she said. 

Jungkook sighed in defeat. "Fine, I'll watch them with you. Happy?" he slumped his shoulders. Hyerin's mouth curved into a smirk, sensing her victory.

"Every episode?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Seriously? Jung you're messing with me!" he grunted. She frowned. 

" off then, Jeon." she stormed off, heading for his room. 

"Since when are you this short-tempered? Dammit she's turning into Rimin by the second!" he cursed under his breath. "Baby stop!" he chased after her and blocked her from entering his room with his large frame. 

"Go away you muscle pig!" she seethed through her teeth when she tried to push him out of the way. 

"Jung Hyerin! Fine! You want me to watch these with you? Okay then! I'll even watch the rolling credits with you! Now can you stop acting so childish?!" Jungkook's blood was on the verge of boiling, fists clenching.

"Yay! Thank you baby! Trust me, you won't regret this." she flashed him an eye-smile and reached to plant a kiss on his cheek, causing the said male to relax. She knew he was weak with her kisses. 

"Just let me have breaks whenever I want to." he sighed, knowing what was in store for him. 

 

 

Day 1 of Jung Hyerin's Drama Marathon.

Hwarang : Episode 1, 1:37PM. 

"We'll start things off with Hwarang, okay?" she grinned. 

"Hwarang? The one where Tae hyung (lol) acted in? But we watched it already?" he pouted as he took a seat next to her on the couch. 

"I'm in it for Park Seojoon, not Kim Taehyung, honey." she had a smug smirk on her face. 

"Park Seojoon?" If Hyerin had her glasses on, she would've noticed Jungkook twitching at the sound of the male name escaping her lips. 

"Yeah! He's so handsome in this drama, I'd gladly repeat it ten more times." she exclaimed. 

"O-okay, whatever makes you happy, baby." Jungkook forced a smile as Hyerin leaned on his chest when the show started. 

 

 

Hwarang : Episode 6, 8:15PM. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter