Escalator Prank

Escalator Prank
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wen Junhui take a deep breathe as in really deep breathe that his chest raised so high in the air before letting out a loud sigh that supposed to be an exhalation. You can’t blame him for being this nervous though, he was about to do the dare as punishment after losing a petty bet. Petty as in the bet where if anyone was the only single in the group by the end of year, have to do a dare agreed by all except the loser, and he unfortunately is the loser since Seungcheol was accepted by Jihoon for his cheesy new year confession. Bravo~!

 

So on this fateful day, the first Sunday of the year, where the mall was hella crowded with humans, he need to be on every escalator exist in this freaking huge mall at least once and touch a person, strictly male because they think he might be gay since everyone in his group of friend are, and he need to record all that too, until he touched a total of twenty people. You guess, yes, the escalator prank from a few years ago, his friends really unoriginal and a bunch of cruel idiot because they are watching from every corner so why do he still need to record for them?!

 

Without wasting anymore time, Junhui start his mission, from the first escalator in front of the main gate, with touching an old man’s wrinkly hand who then frowned at him as he could see from his phone’s screen. It was embarrassing, but he still carry on or he’d have to treat the bunch of hungry bear instead and have him eating bread for the whole two months at least. So he swallowed his pride and proceed to another escalator nearby.

 

These cycle repeat itself until it’s the tenth person when he stopped for a rest, too much embarrassment make him hungry, so he let of a small sighed as he walk to the McDonald’s chain in the mall while rubbing his forehead to shoot down the headache building in his head, not caring about his friends who following after him not too far behind, shouting for him asking where he is heading to when his dare wasn’t complete yet making his head throb even more and resulting him not paying much attention to where he was going and stupidly bumped into another person making both of them losing balance and fall on the ground.

 

Both of them groaned in pain as the stranger’s head had knocked quite harshly onto Junhui’s nose but not hard enough to break them or giving any damage. Junhui then opened his eyes slowly, somehow afraid that it might be one of the people he had touched their hand and they might recognised him and make a bigger scene or anything, but instead, his sight was graced by a shining angel with a brownish hair whose eyes is slightly teary staring back at Junhui.

 

“I’m sorry!” Junhui quickly scramble back to his feet with a hand put out to help the other guy up.

 

The guy with a hand on his own head , rubbing circle on his head , mumbled a quiet “It’s okay” before he look at the watch in his wrist before gasping and standed up by himself hands clumsily picking up his very big bag and run off without Junhui have a chance to give any explanation, leaving the raven haired man to look at his running back dreamily until a hand roughly pat his back.

 

“What was that? You okay, bro?” A deep voice asked in the midst of boisterous laughter from their other friends, why can all his friend be as considerate as Wonwoo? Why they should all be s? Why?

 

“Yea...I’m fine…” Junhui mumbled as his eyes still looking at the direction the cute angel boy ran to.

 

“You don’t seem really okay, did you crashed too hard?” Wonwoo asked again as he inspect Junhui’s face to see any ugly damages.

 

“I’m okay, just ask them to shut up especially your boyfriend.” Junhui huffed and continue his journey to McDonald’s.




 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




 

His lunch was accompanied by his loud friends who got over excited and overly loud laughing at the videos he took while doing the dare, laughing at his suffering, laughing at the people's reactions, some looked shocked, some looked cool, some gave him disgusted look, some gave him a eyebrow raise and there was also a big guy -he accidentally touched when he had planned to actually touch the person behind him- had tried to chase after him by going down the escalator that was going up, it’s scary but the dumb act make it more toward funny side, but nevertheless nerve wrecking.

 

After the tiring lunch, he stretched his body in preparation on continuing his mission before sundown.

 

The dare went by boringly, the people he had touched don’t really gave him much reaction, not that he wished for overly dramatic reaction like the big guy that looked like he would beat him to pulp if he had caught him, but still nothing much happen until the seventeenth person.

 

He was going down the escalator from the third floor of the mall, scanning the row of people on the opposite direction escalator set beside him to go on with his dare on harmless looking people, but his eyes stuck on the brown hair stranger that crashed into him a few hours ago. The boy looked like he was daydreaming as he stare slightly up and seems unmoving, so Junhui decide to make him his next target, maybe he’d get some more refreshing reaction from the boy.

 

With his phone camera on standby on his hand he reached out and put his palm on the boy’s hand.

 

At that moment, everything seems to slow down ten times. The boy’s eyes slowly darted down to his hand on the railing before he actually lowering his head, then his eyes moved up from Junhui’s hands to his arm , his shoulder , neck and the shining pair of beautiful eyes met Junhui’s own and at that moment the world seems to stop moving at once, Junhui could feel his heart skipped a beat before beating too hard. Junhui unconsciously gave the smooth hand a squeeze before the time seems to move again with the two of them still staring into each other’s eyes until the boy stumbled at the end of the escalator step.

 

Not even waiting for himself to arrive at the bottom so he could go up again, Junhui stop his camera recording and leaped over the railing divider resulting shrieks by a group of girls where he had land in the middle of their circle. Pushing everyone in front of him so he could go up faster not even caring for the complains from the people for his problematic action.

 

As soon as he land to the upper floor again, he quickly look around to see where the guy had went to and he catch his silhouette at the end of the walkway, so Junhui sprint his way to the direction, turning deaf ears for his shouting friends that were chasing after him, he doesn’t even care when he was hundred percent sure that people were looking and judging them, bunch of grown up man running around in a mall, shouting for each other, some parents even started using them as e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter