Act 002 - Unit EXO (Part II)

[DISCONTINUED] Blinded by Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----UNIT  EXO  (PART II) ✐ACT 002:
©            

"Junmyeon, here." I looked up at my older brother when he handed me something round. I examined the round thing while touching it. "This was my father's compass. I want you to have it." Junhyun smiled at me while he was patting my head and giving me a loving look.

"Can I wear this as a necklace?" I asked because the string was long. Junhyun nodded his hand and caressed my cheek gently. "This will be your good luck charm from now on and remember, don't hand this to anyone unless its someone you really trusted."
 

"Are you awake?" Junmyeon frowned as he heard someone. He opened his eyes slowly and to be greeted by Yixing. "I'm sorry if we forced you to join." Yixing looked at Junmyeon while looking apologetic. He just smiled and shook his head. "So you are fine with it?" Yixing smiled happily. Junmyeon then looked down with his eyebrows slanted down. 

"Yixing. Time to go." Yixing stood up when Yifan walked past and called out to him. When Yifan passed by, he stared at Junmyeon for awhile before walking away. "Come, let's go." Junmyeon smiled faintly as he stood up. 

Yixing and Junmyeon walked out from the room and proceeded their way outside. "Junmyeon, you will need this." Junmyeon was scared by Chanyeol when he suddenly threw a pistol to him. "You know how to fire a shot right?" Chanyeol smiled. "My dad taught me a little......" 

"Hey! Don't block the road." Junmyeon flinched when Tao clashed with his shoulder. Tao hissed at Junmyeon and rolled his eyes before walking outside. "What....." Junmyeon frowned and was displeased with Tao. Chanyeol patted Junmyeon's back and smiled awkwardly. "I'm sorry, Tao's personality changes due to his mood." Junmyeon furrowed. 

~~~~~~
"Are you surprised that our car is a van?" Junmyeon widened his eyes when he saw a van. Yixing laughed when he saw Junmyeon's unbelievable expression. Junmyeon nodded his head and said, "Well...Carlo rode a black limousine." Yixing laughed again and ruffled Junmyeon's head. "I wonder why?"

"We used normal vans to avoid being targetted." Junmyeon forced a smile when Yifan glared at him. Junmyeon will always think that Yifan hated me because he glared at him everytime. "Um...where are we heading now?" 

"The headquarters." Junmyeon replied with an okay until the car was drop dead silence. He stole a glance of every one of them while thinking that he really don't know anything about them besides their names. 

"Do you have any specialties?" Junmyeon was startled when Yifan threw him a question. Junmyeon was really nervous because he don't know what Yifan meant by specialities. "I...don't know what you meant by that." Yifan did not utter a single word after that, leaving Junmyeon confused. 

"This is Kyu. Do you copy that? I repeat. This is Kyu. Do you copy that?" Junmyeon was shocked when he heard someone's voice from the earpiece. "This is Lay. What is going on?" Yixing pressed his earpiece as he answered. 

"Where are you guys currently?" The person so called Kyu asked. 

"We are almost reaching road 103." Yixing answered. 

"You have problem 005 around road 103."

"Chanyeol." Yixing turned to his left side and looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded his head and went to prepare his gears. "Tao, switch." Yifan said as he switched to the driver's seat. Junmyeon was the only one confused. What was problem 005? "Junmyeon, get down." Yixing said as he pushed Junmyeon down. 

"Yixing, are you done?" Yifan asked as he drove slowly. 

"Give me few more seconds." Yixing answered as he started to type a lot of weird numbers on his laptop. His eyes were scanning through the fast speed of the pages. 

"I'm done." 

After Yixing responded, Yifan sped up the van and reached road 103.

1... 2... 3...

"Uh!" Junmyeon shut his eyes when he heard the sound of gun being fired. "They managed to get this far." Tao clicked on his tongue as he fired some shots. "Yifan! How much longer?" Chanyeol groaned as he aimed shotgun. 

"This is Kris. We are almost reaching the headquarters." 

"This is Won taking over. What is the distance?" Yixing quickly pressed his earpiece and replied, "400 meters." 

"Roger. Please use our secret entrance. Over." 

"Yifan! Faster!" Tao growled as he bullets ran out. "Hold on!" 

~~~~~~
"Junmyeon, wake up." Who's calling me? I slowly opened my eyes and squinted when a ray of light was directly above my head. I hissed in pain when a headache hit me. Ah, I almost forgot that Yifan drove directly into the secret entrance and clashed with something. That's when I lost my consciousness. 

"Oh....its you." I smiled faintly when I saw Yixing's face. I got up slowly and realized that there were many people. "So he was the fated one~" I leaned backwards when a man leaned towards me. His voice was familiar but, where do I heard it. 

"Stop it Kyuhyun. You are scaring him." 

"But he's so cute, Siwon." 

Ah, I knew it. Those two were Kyu and Won. "Can you get up?" I smiled shyly when Yixing reached out his hand. I nodded my head as I set my hand on his. "Junmyeon!" I shuddered as I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I turned towards the direction and saw someone I knew.

"U-Uncle!" I covered my mouth with my right hand as the middle aged man smiled at me. I never thought that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter