Act 004 - First Mission (PART 1/2)

[DISCONTINUED] Blinded by Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----FIRST  MISSION (PART1/2) ✐ACT 004:
©            

Thanks to Yifan. Junmyeon couldn't sleep at all. He was staring at the ceiling all night while his head was filled with the thought of that sudden kiss. He sighed as he rubbed his half-opened eyelids while he walked out from his room. His day couldn't be worst when he bumped into Yifan. Yifan didn't say anything. He just looked away as usual.

"Yifan, I......" Yifan didn't pay attention. He walked away, ignoring Junmyeon. Junmyeon sighed, and shook his head. It was just a kiss. It doesn't matter. That's what he thought. 

"Junmyeon! What are you still doing here? We need to go to the hall!" Junmyeon could swear that nothing is normal since he came here. The people around him just seemed to appear suddenly. Chanyeol looked nervous. He was panting. "Let's go." He said, having a hard time breathing. When Junmyeon was about to ask Chanyeol about what's going on, he was dragged away by Chanyeol. 

As he was dragged away, Junmyeon only realized that no one was around the room area. It was so quiet that it sent chills. When they almost reach the hall, shouts can be heard all the way from far. It took quite a short time for Junmyeon to realize that it was Sehun.

"I won't accept it! You want him to join the mission with us? Are you kidding me?" Sehun frowned as he shouted. He won't accept it. He definitely won't accept Junmyeon.

Yixing patted Sehun on his shoulders as he tried to calm Sehun. "Sehun......please calm yourself." Yixing said as he brushed his palm against Sehun's soft hair gently. However, Yixing's warm and kind talk didn't work on Sehun. Sehun was furious.

"Even you too? Was Baekhyun that meaningless to you?" Sehun said, both of his fists tightened.

Junmyeon was just standing behind the door as he watched Sehun. He knew that Sehun wouldn't accept someone like him so, he just stayed away from him. "Junmyeon, it's okay. He won't do anything to you." Chanyeol said, as he held Junmyeon's hand. Junmyeon nodded his head as he walked inside with Chanyeol.

"Look at him. His figure. He was short and fragile! He will mess things up!" Sehun's frowning expression soon turned into a glare when he saw Junmyeon. Junmyeon didn't speak. He just remained silence. Nothing will go well if he speaks.

"Baekhyun was also short and fragile, Sehun." Chanyeol said. 

Out of everyone, Sehun never wanted Chanyeol to speak up for Junmyeon. Especially when it comes to his beloved older brother, Baekhyun. Sehun couldn't understand. Why must Chanyeol help Junmyeon? 

"Baekhyun is different." Sehun said, as his right eye twitched. 

Chanyeol sighed and crossed his arms. "Sehun, it's been three years! You should stop grieving by now! Baekhyun wouldn't want you to suffer like this!" Chanyeol frowned as he said.

Hearing those words from Chanyeol, Sehun was triggered. "How could you do this to Baekhyun? I thought you said that you love him?" Sehun said as he halted.

"Sehun......please just be a good boy for once. And, Junmyeon has nothing to do with my love for Baekhyun. You should know-" 

"It was because of you...IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU!" Before Chanyeol could finish his sentence, Sehun broke him off. Sehun had just lost his mind. 

"Sehun....please-" 

"IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU!" 

"OH SEHUN! BAEKHYUN WILL NOT DIE IF YOU DIDN'T BOTHER HIM TO BUY YOU THAT USELESS DOLL!" Chanyeol couldn't take it anymore. He yelled at Sehun, for the first time. Hearing that, Sehun had finally stopped. He was staring at Chanyeol with his teary eyes while his lips were trembling. It was already too late for Chanyeol to realize that he hurted Sehun. "Sehun, I'm sorry....I-" 

"You are right......I was the one who killed him. If only I didn't bug him for that doll." Sehun turned around and walked away after he threw off these words. From h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter