Act 001 - Unit EXO (Part I)

[DISCONTINUED] Blinded by Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----UNIT  EXO  (PART I) ✐ACT 001:
©            

I laughed happily as I pranked my older brother with a fake spider. His reaction was always the best as it was hilarious. He would smack my head hard after that but, he always forgave me and patted my head afterwards. I love him very much. He is the best brother to me. 

"Hey, don't do that again." I whined in pain when Junhyun pinched my cheek. 

"I'm sorry~" I pouted and apologized. 

Junhyun sighed and released my red cheek. I caressed my cheek in pain and smiled at Junhyun. Junhyun stared at me with annoyance showing on his face. I laughed loudly because that face was so amusing. Junhyun sighed and let out a small laugh. 

Laughter filled the whole room as I was laughing with Junhyun. I always loved the way he patted my head. It felt good and comfortable. 

"Junmyeon......run for your life......" I looked up when I heard Junhyun's voice but, he was nowhere to be seen. I looked around and realized that I was not in our house, and I am at somewhere with fire surrounding us. I started to panic when there was no sight of Junhyun. 

"Junhyun......don't leave me alone......." I knelt down and called Junhyun's name multiple times. All I wished was to get a response from him. 

At that night, the lonely boy who was seeking the older brother he loved lost everything.

 

Junmyeon gasped as he opened his eyes. He was greeted by an unfamiliar ceiling. "Urgh......" Junmyeon groaned silently as he tried to move but, he could barely move because of his bullet wound located located at his waist. He twitch when a feeling of painfulness stung him. 

"You are awake." A man with red hair walked towards Junmyeon when he noticed that Junmyeon was awake. Junmyeon stared at the man and looked around. This was not the hospital, Junmyeon thought. Was I captured? Junmyeon started to move aggresively because he wanted to escape. 

"ARGH!" Junmyeon moaned in pain when he accidentally scratched his wound. The man quickly pinned Junmyeon down and stormed outside the room. Junmyeon sweated and panted heavily while trying to hold back his pain. 

"Lie down. I will treat your wound." The man walked into the room with a emergency kit with him. He sat down beside Junmyeon and took out a cotton and iodine. That man smiled and sighed, "Your wound is not fully heal yet so, don't move too much." Junmyeon stared at the man while letting the man treating his wound.

"Thank you......" Junmyeon thanked the man and which the man smiled back at him. Junmyeon blushed a little when the man smiled at him. Junmyeon stared at the man closely and noticed that the man was handsome but, what Junmyeon liked about him the most is that the man had dimples. 

"Who are you?"

"I'm Zhang Yixing. Don't worry, I'm not a bad person." 

"Oh......" 

"Pleased to meet you, Kim Junmyeon."

"How do you know my name?" Junmyeon was surprised that Yixing knew his name. Yixing chuckled softly and looked at Junmyeon. "It's because you are the fated one." Junmyeon titled his head to the side and frowned. He don't understand what Yixing meant. Yixing laughed when he saw Junmyeon's cute expression. "You should rest now. I'll wake you up when dinner's ready." Even though Yixing was a stranger, Junmyeon felt that he could trust Yixing. He nodded his head and slowly lay down.

"Um.....is it okay if I ask for you to pat my head?" Yixing laughed when he heard Junmyeon's question. How can there be someone so cute? Yixing thought. "Sure." Yixing then rested his hand on Junmyeon's head and patted it slowly. 

Suho's POV
I shut my eyes as I indulged myself in Yixing patting my head. It felt like Junhyun. I opened my eyes in shock and looked up at Yixing. "Yixing, m-my family...w-where are they?" I asked Yixing as my hand trembled. Yixing stopped patting and looked at me. He then sighed and looked down. 

"Eun Hwa, take them and run." 

"Hyun, please take care of Myeon." 

"Junmyeon......run......"

"Uh!" I shut my eyes and clenched my front hair in anguish when pain was slowly rising up to my head. I'm such a bad child and brother. I didn't even thought about them at first place. "Argh..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter