Act 000 - Prelude to Darkness

[DISCONTINUED] Blinded by Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----PRELUDE TO DARKNESS ✐ACT 000:
©             Father used to told me that revenge was just a choice. What matters was how you lived your life without suffering from it. Maybe because I was young that time, I couldn't really understand his words.

"Dad......" Young Junmyeon walked up to his father and hugged his father. He sneaked his head into his father embrace while sobbing silently. "What happened, my boy?" Junmyeon's father asked, while caressing his son's face. He patted Junmyeon's head and rubbed away his tears with his thumb. Young Junmyeon sniffed and looked up at his father. "I......wanted to get my revenge on the guy that bully me." He said it with a wobbly tone while wiping away his tears with a whole bunch of tissues.

"Myeon, listen to me. Revenge is not a good thing." Junmyeon's father cupped Young Junmyeon's face while looking at him lovingly. He smiled at his son and said, "Only the weak ones seek for revenge, people with strong ones will choose to forgive." Young Junmyeon then stared at his father with a puzzled expression. He squinted and scratched his head because he couldn't understand what his father said. 

"Dad, I don't understand."

"Hrm?" Junmyeon's father raised one of his eyebrows upon hearing his son's response. He laughed with his husky voice and ruffled Young Junmyeon's hair. Young Junmyeon just stared at his father with question marks floating on his head. Junmyeon's father stopped laughing after quite some time. He smiled sadly at his son and hugged him.

"Remember, vengeance only brings you pain and suffer."
 

"Junmyeon, wake up!" Junmyeon fidgeted when his older brother pulled away his blanket. He flipped to the other side facing the wall while saying, "Uh......Junhyun..five more minutes......" Junhyun sighed and sit at the corner of Junmyeon's bed. He grabbed the calender which was on the bedside table. "Hey, wake up!" Junhyun shook Junmyeon again but, Junmyeon did not surrender to that. He proceeded with his beauty sleep, ignoring his older brother. 

"Today is Mum's birthday." 

Junmyeon quickly jumped out from his bed and dashed to the bathroom to tidy up himself. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Junmyeon hissed while squishing the toothpaste onto his toothbrush. Junhyun shrugged and shook his head, "Hey, it's not my fault okay? I already remind you since last week." 

After brushing his teeth, Junmyeon changed into a white collar shirt and a black long pants which emphasized his slim legs. "Come on, let's go." Junmyeon said. Junhyun chuckled because Junmyeon forgot to tidy up his bed hair. Noticing that his older brother was smiling, he stared at him. "Um.....? Hyung?" Junhyun laughed upon seeing his little brother's expression. He reached out his hand and gel away his bed hair. "You are cute today because of you bed hair." Junmyeon blushed because he was embarrassed. 

~~~~~~
"Honey, these are for you." Junmyeon and Junhyun cheered when their father handed their mother a bouquet of roses. Their mother chuckled and gave a soft peck of her husband's cheek. Junmyeon and Junhyun applauded while cheering.

"Yong Ha-ah, I love you, and thank you so much." 

"I love you too, Eun Hwa." 

Junmyeon and Junhyun giggled when their parents were looking at each other with love in their eyes. "Mum, this is from me." Junhyun took out a nicely wrapped present from a paper bag and handed it to Eun Hwa. Eun Hwa smiled happily and opened the present. "Hyun-ah, this necklace is......" Junhyun smiled and hold Eun Hwa's hand. He hugged her and said, "I know that you like this necklace when we were shopping at Myeongdong last week." Eun Hwa hugged his older son back and sobbed, "Thank you, my dear Hyun." 

"I guess it's my turn now." Junmyeon pressed his lips together and took out a small box that was wrapped with golden papers. He handed it to Eun Hwa and congratulate her, "Happy Birthday, Mum. I love you." Eun Hwa patted Junmyeon's head and gave him a kiss on his forehead. Junmyeon bit his lips while laughing like an idiot because he likes it when Eun Hwa gave him affection. "How about me?" Junhyun pouted, because it's unfair that he did not received a kiss too. Eun Hwa chuckled and proceeded with a kiss on his cheek.

"Don't forget that I'm still here~" Yong Ha whined. Eun Hwa laughed because his husband was so cute when he was jealous. The other two laughed together because their father was jealous. 

"Let's go to your mother's favorite restaurant, shall we?" Yong Ha asked his two sons and ruffled both of their hair. They nodded in agreement and escorted their mother to their car. In the car, Junmyeon and Junhyun were singing the Happy Birthday song for their mother. All of them enjoyed it and the car was filled with happiness.

~~~~~~
Junmyeon gasped when he caught the sight of his favorite food -- Japanese Sushi. Before Junhyun could get hold of him, he already went to the side of buffet table. Junhyun sighed again and went to Junmyeon's side. "Hey, watch your manners." Junhyun reminded Junmyeon. Junmyeon nodded his head and took a plateful of sushi.

"Mum, I got you your favorite mushroom soup and I got your favorite beef sausage Dad." Junmyeon placed two of the dishes on their table while Junhyun went to take some forks and spoons. The couple just looked at their sons with a smile plastered on their faces.

The four of them were chatting happily and laughing together. They were probably the happiest family on Earth because words can't describe how happy each of them were. Just then, they were interrupted by a young lady.

"Can I exchage my contact number with yours?" The young lady asked Junmyeon while holding her phone tight. Junmyeon looked at his brother and then he looked at his parents. The both of them nodded their head and gestured Junmyeon to give her his phone number. Junmyeon then looked at the young lady and gave her an angelic smile. "Sure."

Junhyun grinned at the sight while thinking about how popular his brother is.

~~~~~~  
"Thanks for the meal, Dad." Junmyeon and Junhyun thanked Yong Ha. Yong Ha smiled broadly and started the engine. He gave Eun Hwa a kiss on the lips and proceed with his driving. 

"Did you plant the GPS locater on his phone?" A robust man with a hoarse voice asked the young lady that spoke with Junmyeon just now. The young lady nodded her head repeatedly and begged, "Can you please let me go home now?" The robust man smirked and nodded his head in agreement. The young lady's eyes lit up and turned around to leave. Just then, a hole was craved into the young lady's chest and the sound of gunshot can be heard. 

"We, The Prezioso don't allow an escapee." The robust man smirked. He pressed the earpiece in his right ear and said, "Begin the operation now. I want Reo and Jen alive." 

"Roger, sir." The person on the other side responded. The robust man looked up and signaled his sniper that was hiding somewhere around the building. 

~~~~~~
"I thought I heard something loud just now." Junhyun said while looking out to the window from the car. That's when Yong Ha and Eun Hwa thought that something was wrong. "Dad, Mum, Junhyun......aren't those dynamites......?" Junmyeon asked while pointing outside the window when he saw some red cylindrical stuff stuck tog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter